Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pastelshades' Giveaway
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@Pastelshades Could I have this beautiful Imperial and the Sweetheart and Black Swan Familiars (if these aren't available, then could I get a random familiar)? For apparel can I request Chesnut Feathered Wings and Tail and any of the birdskull apparel you have left? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27342669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273427/27342669_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!
@Pastelshades

Could I have this beautiful Imperial and the Sweetheart and Black Swan Familiars (if these aren't available, then could I get a random familiar)? For apparel can I request Chesnut Feathered Wings and Tail and any of the birdskull apparel you have left?

27342669_350.png

Thank you!
@pastelshades may i claim my Green goops, Chestnut Feathered Wings, Tarnished Steel Gauntlets, Daisy Flowerfall, Gold Ore, Earth Runestone if they're still available?
@pastelshades may i claim my Green goops, Chestnut Feathered Wings, Tarnished Steel Gauntlets, Daisy Flowerfall, Gold Ore, Earth Runestone if they're still available?
BVY1Ftg.png
@Pastelshades I'm sorry you have to leave, but it is so kind of you to do this! If I could get them, could i have the Ethereal flame Candles, cloak, collar, headpiece, tail jewel, tail ribbon, and wing ribbon? Sorry if it's too much, but the set is so beautiful!
@Pastelshades I'm sorry you have to leave, but it is so kind of you to do this! If I could get them, could i have the Ethereal flame Candles, cloak, collar, headpiece, tail jewel, tail ribbon, and wing ribbon? Sorry if it's too much, but the set is so beautiful!
@Pastelshades
thanks for the ping, just confirming these are what l wanted if still available:
31277497 and Cloud
@Pastelshades
thanks for the ping, just confirming these are what l wanted if still available:
31277497 and Cloud
@Petalshades

Thank you for doing this. Maybe when your studies are done, you can come back.

As for items, if it's still possible I would like:

-Black Tulips
-a white slime
-a gold muck
-a yellow ooze
-an orange ooze
-Southmarsh podid claws
-An aqua arm bow
-A teardrop pastel Pendant
-Ghost Flame Tail ribbon
-Tricksters Magic Cards

Thank you very much.
@Petalshades

Thank you for doing this. Maybe when your studies are done, you can come back.

As for items, if it's still possible I would like:

-Black Tulips
-a white slime
-a gold muck
-a yellow ooze
-an orange ooze
-Southmarsh podid claws
-An aqua arm bow
-A teardrop pastel Pendant
-Ghost Flame Tail ribbon
-Tricksters Magic Cards

Thank you very much.
4xd1oW3.png
Any random 10 items from what you have left of Apparel and Familiars! Thank you and good luck with your studies!
@Petalshades

Once again thank you!
Any random 10 items from what you have left of Apparel and Familiars! Thank you and good luck with your studies!
@Petalshades

Once again thank you!
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@Petalshades its a shame ur leaving but hope ur life leads you to maney great things! if u can and have it can i get all ethereal apparel?(7) , the illuminated runescroll and the flowering glade boughs. that is it dear. thanks!
@Petalshades its a shame ur leaving but hope ur life leads you to maney great things! if u can and have it can i get all ethereal apparel?(7) , the illuminated runescroll and the flowering glade boughs. that is it dear. thanks!
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
Re-reposting? I hope I'm doing this right.... Thanks again for your giveaway:) And good look on your studies:) [quote name="AlvildaBright" date=2017-07-06 13:48:55] @13:48:55 Sorry, to hear this thread exploded:( edit: Sorry for contributing to the chaos when I copied and pasted my list to be re-posted. I wish you well with your studies:) [b]Familiars:[/b] Hibernal Starbear, Ectoplasmime, Cloudkeeper Herald, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Jawlocker, [s]Sunbeam Uras [/s]- already taken?, Polarfreeze Defender, Timber Tender [b]Battle items:[/b] Berserker stack, [s]Ambush stack[/s]- already taken? [b]Festival Tokens:[/b] Messengers Scroll stack and [s]Simmering Pinecone stack[/s]- already taken? [b]Dragons:[/b] Ava, Eirian, Myrrh, Granite [b]Alternates:[/b] Bogos Manamonger, Murktooth Bramblekeep, any remaining goblins or/and any other 6-5 stars familiars If I can't get any of the above that's fine. I would be ok with any 6 or five stars familiars, Baldwin mats....and/or what you can/want to give me. [/quote]
Re-reposting? I hope I'm doing this right.... Thanks again for your giveaway:) And good look on your studies:)
AlvildaBright wrote on 2017-07-06:
@13:48:55
Sorry, to hear this thread exploded:( edit: Sorry for contributing to the chaos when I copied and pasted my list to be re-posted. I wish you well with your studies:)

Familiars:
Hibernal Starbear, Ectoplasmime, Cloudkeeper Herald, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Jawlocker, Sunbeam Uras - already taken?, Polarfreeze Defender, Timber Tender

Battle items:
Berserker stack, Ambush stack- already taken?

Festival Tokens:
Messengers Scroll stack and Simmering Pinecone stack- already taken?

Dragons:
Ava, Eirian, Myrrh, Granite

Alternates: Bogos Manamonger, Murktooth Bramblekeep, any remaining goblins or/and any other 6-5 stars familiars

If I can't get any of the above that's fine. I would be ok with any 6 or five stars familiars, Baldwin mats....and/or what you can/want to give me.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Pastelshades
Id love any flame set or any of the tatters set! Juvenile Starsweeper and Lesser Wisp is good too ;)
I hope you had fun here! GL!
@Pastelshades
Id love any flame set or any of the tatters set! Juvenile Starsweeper and Lesser Wisp is good too ;)
I hope you had fun here! GL!
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Pastelshades I'd love to take Inari or this other pretty off your hands, if possible. c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30161389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301614/30161389_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pastelshades

I'd love to take Inari or this other pretty off your hands, if possible. c:

30161389_350.png
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27