Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | .:Lil' Cuties:. closed - Nocturne base!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44
@DracoCantus
I'll pass on the raffle, but will but all three in treasure.
@DracoCantus
I'll pass on the raffle, but will but all three in treasure.
Thank you very much! :D
Thank you very much! :D
@Intrusion
Okay, it'll be 148k non-animated or 193k Animated nwn
@Intrusion
Okay, it'll be 148k non-animated or 193k Animated nwn
h8IRLU8.gif
I'll go to sleep, remember that there's only two spots available
If you're goin' to participate in the raffle just put a number in your post
We have actually 4 users in the raffle, Come and win a free drawing of your derg! <3
I'll go to sleep, remember that there's only two spots available
If you're goin' to participate in the raffle just put a number in your post
We have actually 4 users in the raffle, Come and win a free drawing of your derg! <3
h8IRLU8.gif
@DracoCantus

i would like to enter the raffle :) #5
@DracoCantus

i would like to enter the raffle :) #5
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@DracoCantus No prob! When should I pay you?
@DracoCantus No prob! When should I pay you?
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora
Now or when the cutie is finished nwn
@Sonora
Now or when the cutie is finished nwn
h8IRLU8.gif
@DracoCantus [s]Do we say any one-digit number to enter the raffle, like 9? If so then I'd like to enter. ^^[/s] Edit: I guess I would be raffle entry #6? When your post says four cuties per account, does that mean we can only order four at once, but that we can come back later if we'd like to order more? I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly. Do you have a pinglist for new breeds or updates like that? How much would it be to get a non-animated adopt of Salpicar in treasure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=351337][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3514/351337_350.png[/img][/url]
@DracoCantus

Do we say any one-digit number to enter the raffle, like 9? If so then I'd like to enter. ^^
Edit: I guess I would be raffle entry #6?

When your post says four cuties per account, does that mean we can only order four at once, but that we can come back later if we'd like to order more? I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly.
Do you have a pinglist for new breeds or updates like that?

How much would it be to get a non-animated adopt of Salpicar in treasure?
351337_350.png
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
you can order four cuties per account (example: Usernumberone asked for four cutie and User numbertwo asked for two) the max number of cuties is four, then you can came back (after all cuties were finished and delivered to their owners) and ask for more :D

And the price would be 49k/98g if i add the head/neck apparels
@Stanzascale
you can order four cuties per account (example: Usernumberone asked for four cutie and User numbertwo asked for two) the max number of cuties is four, then you can came back (after all cuties were finished and delivered to their owners) and ask for more :D

And the price would be 49k/98g if i add the head/neck apparels
h8IRLU8.gif
@DracoCantus

Hm. From checking in the scrying workshop I'm not sure I see a difference between a basic secondary and eye spots apart from on the wings (which the adopt doesn't show). So would I be able to order an adopt for him with a basic secondary? A scry in case a reference helps. Sorry for being overly fussy. ^^;
@DracoCantus

Hm. From checking in the scrying workshop I'm not sure I see a difference between a basic secondary and eye spots apart from on the wings (which the adopt doesn't show). So would I be able to order an adopt for him with a basic secondary? A scry in case a reference helps. Sorry for being overly fussy. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44