Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Imperial Grace] - Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38
...Mist, voll verpennt! xD Dann nächstes Mal, muhaha!
...Mist, voll verpennt! xD Dann nächstes Mal, muhaha!
siggi_maora_part1_flight_by_xeehsl_d93v0s6_by_maora_shun-d93v4yv.pngsiggi_maora_part3_artshop_by_xeehsl_d93v0rb_by_maora_shun-d93v4yg.pngsiggi_maora_part4_tumblr_by_xeehsl_d93v0qr_by_maora_shun-d93v503.pngsiggi_maora_part5_dragon_by_xeehsl_d93v0qf_by_maora_shun-d93v50k.png
@IronAndWine

Add me to the pinglist please!
@IronAndWine

Add me to the pinglist please!
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@IronAndWine

Oooh I never have enough Imperial adoptables, ping me when you have slots open again!! \o/
@IronAndWine

Oooh I never have enough Imperial adoptables, ping me when you have slots open again!! \o/
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@IronandWine OMG you have a new Adoptable shop?? I remeber your Running Coatls(I think that was you atleast.) but HOLY MOLY sign me up for this one!
@IronandWine OMG you have a new Adoptable shop?? I remeber your Running Coatls(I think that was you atleast.) but HOLY MOLY sign me up for this one!
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
@IronandWine Here is my form. It should be the same as the last one. Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17804462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178045/17804462_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction: Default Gene- & Color Changes: Color of Pawpads: [img]http://i.imgur.com/mL7A9bL.png[/img] Specific Size: No, make it the largest. Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: No thanks. Additional: Thank you in advance--sorry for the previous confusion.
@IronandWine

Here is my form. It should be the same as the last one.

Dragon Image:

17804462_350.png

Direction: Default
Gene- & Color Changes:
Color of Pawpads:
mL7A9bL.png
Specific Size: No, make it the largest.
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: No thanks.
Additional: Thank you in advance--sorry for the previous confusion.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@IronAndWine

May I be added to the pinglist for this adopt? :o it's absolutely gorgeous !!
@IronAndWine

May I be added to the pinglist for this adopt? :o it's absolutely gorgeous !!
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@pibolar @WillowIstari @Valikor !bookwormally @Reochi @Niharike @NaturalFeel @Dragondrop @StoneHusky @Drown @CursedKaze @Korozo @JackalSmiler @DreamSlayer @IgnisFlamel @WimpyFox @CrimsonsArt @AlexiCyn @OblongSushi @SimFeetUnder @Wilko @Noodlesper @SterlingKat @StayingBehind @welosttheribs @Fellefan @avianAnnihilator @Valishtu @Sinfirmitas @coldfire3 @GlowWorm @Youko @Trachynhawb @Whimzica @obliviousally @Irrwahn @Cyrya @MaDovahVhenan @DarthMaul @Plushstiel @rinrar @Nerada @Starmax @Maora @Sweetpuff @lucidcoyote @Luunai @Cyphurus @Blizoria @Ysdaar @Veylaron @Automedon @MeganSandbox @Sourdeer @Unyko @poetdoe @Tauriel @Glowcrow @Ithika @Dela @ZenithNadir @Volker @Rahkali @Praedyth @Kenkou @Amanda @VESTAIS @TwilightDreams @Moons @Orthan @cricara

Hey folks!
This is not an opening, but a general question for the future progress of this shop! :)
Since nearly all the genes are done for Imperials (and you guys seem to like them what makes me very happy), I'm planning to add another breed (not in the near future, but when I have more time). I thought about Wildclaws, but before I start sketching I wanted to ask for your opinion.

Which breed do you want to see next?

Please go ahead and leave your opinion right here:

Click here to go to the poll!

You don't have to of course - just ignore this if you aren't interested.

To those who're still waiting for a PM response: Sorry for being so slow atm! I'll read and answer all of them later! Thanks a lot for your patience. :')
@pibolar @WillowIstari @Valikor !bookwormally @Reochi @Niharike @NaturalFeel @Dragondrop @StoneHusky @Drown @CursedKaze @Korozo @JackalSmiler @DreamSlayer @IgnisFlamel @WimpyFox @CrimsonsArt @AlexiCyn @OblongSushi @SimFeetUnder @Wilko @Noodlesper @SterlingKat @StayingBehind @welosttheribs @Fellefan @avianAnnihilator @Valishtu @Sinfirmitas @coldfire3 @GlowWorm @Youko @Trachynhawb @Whimzica @obliviousally @Irrwahn @Cyrya @MaDovahVhenan @DarthMaul @Plushstiel @rinrar @Nerada @Starmax @Maora @Sweetpuff @lucidcoyote @Luunai @Cyphurus @Blizoria @Ysdaar @Veylaron @Automedon @MeganSandbox @Sourdeer @Unyko @poetdoe @Tauriel @Glowcrow @Ithika @Dela @ZenithNadir @Volker @Rahkali @Praedyth @Kenkou @Amanda @VESTAIS @TwilightDreams @Moons @Orthan @cricara

Hey folks!
This is not an opening, but a general question for the future progress of this shop! :)
Since nearly all the genes are done for Imperials (and you guys seem to like them what makes me very happy), I'm planning to add another breed (not in the near future, but when I have more time). I thought about Wildclaws, but before I start sketching I wanted to ask for your opinion.

Which breed do you want to see next?

Please go ahead and leave your opinion right here:

Click here to go to the poll!

You don't have to of course - just ignore this if you aren't interested.

To those who're still waiting for a PM response: Sorry for being so slow atm! I'll read and answer all of them later! Thanks a lot for your patience. :')
@IronAndWine

OHMYGODSNAPPERS! *gasp* :P

Danke! Hab gleich meine Stimme abgegeben~ <3
@IronAndWine

OHMYGODSNAPPERS! *gasp* :P

Danke! Hab gleich meine Stimme abgegeben~ <3
gNtNgvw.png
@IronAndWine Snipsnaps and Skies would be amazing! :3
@IronAndWine Snipsnaps and Skies would be amazing! :3
3EnpSxZ.png
@IronAndWine wildclawsssssss
@IronAndWine wildclawsssssss