Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] See you next month!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Still selling!
Still selling!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Bump!
Bump!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Bump! Closing in the next few hours!
Bump! Closing in the next few hours!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby

I'd like two standard bag
@TheOtherKirby

I'd like two standard bag
Heading to bed! With the festival wrapping up, I'm closing shop, but I'll be back next month!
Heading to bed! With the festival wrapping up, I'm closing shop, but I'll be back next month!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@SparkleOfGold @StarryFlight @Peyp @Meowruff @natica

I'm open for business again and have new event bags ready! You've all been pinged because you asked to be on the pinglist for this. =] Please let me know if you'd like to stay on the pinglist or be removed. (If I don't get a response by the time I close shop again, you'll automatically be removed.)
@SparkleOfGold @StarryFlight @Peyp @Meowruff @natica

I'm open for business again and have new event bags ready! You've all been pinged because you asked to be on the pinglist for this. =] Please let me know if you'd like to stay on the pinglist or be removed. (If I don't get a response by the time I close shop again, you'll automatically be removed.)
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby

Thank you for the ping, but I actually filled most of my bestiary since the last festival so I'd like to be removed from the list.

Good luck with the bags, it's really a lovely idea!
@TheOtherKirby

Thank you for the ping, but I actually filled most of my bestiary since the last festival so I'd like to be removed from the list.

Good luck with the bags, it's really a lovely idea!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@TheOtherKirby
Hahaha for the event bag, I have all but the Unlikely Alliance, so I'll pass for this round
Will there be different familiars next round?
@TheOtherKirby
Hahaha for the event bag, I have all but the Unlikely Alliance, so I'll pass for this round
Will there be different familiars next round?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
It's always based on what extras I have laying around my hoard (and randomly picking from them since I don't keep track of what was up in the previous month's listing, though it'll usually be different stuff since I'm trying to keep my numbers pretty even). I sometimes get donations from friends, but right now I'm running low on my extra stock and am trying to make it last by not offering too many at a time. Was there anything in particular you had your eye out for? I can switch some out if I've got extras of them.
@Meowruff
It's always based on what extras I have laying around my hoard (and randomly picking from them since I don't keep track of what was up in the previous month's listing, though it'll usually be different stuff since I'm trying to keep my numbers pretty even). I sometimes get donations from friends, but right now I'm running low on my extra stock and am trying to make it last by not offering too many at a time. Was there anything in particular you had your eye out for? I can switch some out if I've got extras of them.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby
Ahh i see
Hmmm I'm not particularly eyeing on anythting, just those that I don't have yet
Hahaha I just bought an unlikely alliance from AH

@TheOtherKirby
Ahh i see
Hmmm I'm not particularly eyeing on anythting, just those that I don't have yet
Hahaha I just bought an unlikely alliance from AH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24