Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA Discussion Thread -Come Volunteer!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Heliopa alrighty! ill volunteer these two buckos here (i kinda thought it would be cool if i made the two unsold dragons to a prize pool with their apparel, heh) since there is the group of good guys and bad guys according to the preview, i have one for each side, heh! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23630824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236309/23630824_350.png[/img] [/url] Neo is a Priest, kinda a healer type. (Fidentia's team) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29733713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297338/29733713_350.png[/img] [/url] Shackled is an former prisoner, who escaped and is on the prowl. (siding w/ Malivoscelus)
@Heliopa alrighty! ill volunteer these two buckos here (i kinda thought it would be cool if i made the two unsold dragons to a prize pool with their apparel, heh)
since there is the group of good guys and bad guys according to the preview, i have one for each side, heh!

23630824_350.png

Neo is a Priest, kinda a healer type. (Fidentia's team)

29733713_350.png

Shackled is an former prisoner, who escaped and is on the prowl. (siding w/ Malivoscelus)

xulc4O8.png
@FrozenBarioth

That's so cool! They're going to be awesome in the game. Would you mind (if you haven't already) filling out a volunteer form? Having all the volunteer informatin in one place is really helpful for me. ^^

EDIT: Wait, never mind! I see you have a form already entered. I'll just add this to your confirmation pm. :)
@FrozenBarioth

That's so cool! They're going to be awesome in the game. Would you mind (if you haven't already) filling out a volunteer form? Having all the volunteer informatin in one place is really helpful for me. ^^

EDIT: Wait, never mind! I see you have a form already entered. I'll just add this to your confirmation pm. :)
iEOFL.png
Okay well

for those of you who are wondering, we are still on for the event! I am actually currently writing dragon blurbs for the event, so you should be expecting to see the drafts very soon. I don't feel like pinging quite yet, because this is very informal, but I should be starting to put together the main thread tomorrow. If you guys wanted to start talking about NPC posts and stuff like that, please put your ideas for your NPC post here and I can give your prompts for how it should begin a little later!

Ping you all soon!
Okay well

for those of you who are wondering, we are still on for the event! I am actually currently writing dragon blurbs for the event, so you should be expecting to see the drafts very soon. I don't feel like pinging quite yet, because this is very informal, but I should be starting to put together the main thread tomorrow. If you guys wanted to start talking about NPC posts and stuff like that, please put your ideas for your NPC post here and I can give your prompts for how it should begin a little later!

Ping you all soon!
iEOFL.png
@ILUVDRAGONS @Jakekitty @pensandink @GrandNagus @PiecesOSky @Undergrowth @drgnsX @LotusCandy @YoungAndMenace @Kairo

UPDATE
I have written about a third of the dragon blurbs and will be sending out first drafts as they are written starting tomorrow. If you have volunteered a dragon or familiar to this game and receive a pm, you are allowed to edit the content of the blurb but not the mentions of other dragons or the path descriptions. Once you have either approved the blurb or edited it to your liking, let me know and the next pm you will receive will be the fully coded piece.

If you wanted to write an NPC (this includes the person who entered an NPC named Reaper), I will contact you with the information required in your blurb. You will send the blurb to me for approval, and once you have received approval and the main thread is up, you may post the NPC blurb to the main thread. There are currently at least two NPC spots available for other people besides the person who volunteered Reaper. Please respond to this post if interested.

If you volunteered prizes or expressed interest in thread coding or drawing digital artwork, I will be talking with you soon! Let me know in more detail how you best want to help in a response to this post and we can brainstorm and talk it out below.

Now I'm gonna ping all of you because it's important, sorry for double pings!

Code:
@Undergrowth @GrandNagus @LotusCandy @drgnsX @Kairo @LostVices @ILUVDRAGONS @starblaziing @pensandink @foxpaws @Arrowfeathers @wrecknrule @PiecesOSky @Chloecat194 @Dreamcoyote @Jakekitty @LadyKnightKatsa @Poisonlillies @InfinityLlama @IgnisFlamel @Mikann @FrozenBarioth @PalladiumX @YoungAndMenace @Stanzascale @JustHalfCharming

(There are so many more of you on this ping wowzers)

DATE ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay, so my summer turned out to be a little busier than I expected, and it turns out I'm behind schedule. I want to apologize for the delay to all parties interested (both volunteers and those interested in the game), but I would expect the game to be nearly ready for players in another week or so at most. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Furthermore, I hate to beg but we're running a little low on prizes/prize funds/prize ideas. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated, and you will be properly acknowledged in the main thread. However, don't feel pressured to do something! I was just hoping some extra grove long might persuade one or two of you to pitch in a gem or gold piece. And now this sounds way too beggar-Y, so I'll stop before I dig myself a bigger hole.

Cheers! Hope to talk to you soon!

Heliopa x
@ILUVDRAGONS @Jakekitty @pensandink @GrandNagus @PiecesOSky @Undergrowth @drgnsX @LotusCandy @YoungAndMenace @Kairo

UPDATE
I have written about a third of the dragon blurbs and will be sending out first drafts as they are written starting tomorrow. If you have volunteered a dragon or familiar to this game and receive a pm, you are allowed to edit the content of the blurb but not the mentions of other dragons or the path descriptions. Once you have either approved the blurb or edited it to your liking, let me know and the next pm you will receive will be the fully coded piece.

If you wanted to write an NPC (this includes the person who entered an NPC named Reaper), I will contact you with the information required in your blurb. You will send the blurb to me for approval, and once you have received approval and the main thread is up, you may post the NPC blurb to the main thread. There are currently at least two NPC spots available for other people besides the person who volunteered Reaper. Please respond to this post if interested.

If you volunteered prizes or expressed interest in thread coding or drawing digital artwork, I will be talking with you soon! Let me know in more detail how you best want to help in a response to this post and we can brainstorm and talk it out below.

Now I'm gonna ping all of you because it's important, sorry for double pings!

Code:
@Undergrowth @GrandNagus @LotusCandy @drgnsX @Kairo @LostVices @ILUVDRAGONS @starblaziing @pensandink @foxpaws @Arrowfeathers @wrecknrule @PiecesOSky @Chloecat194 @Dreamcoyote @Jakekitty @LadyKnightKatsa @Poisonlillies @InfinityLlama @IgnisFlamel @Mikann @FrozenBarioth @PalladiumX @YoungAndMenace @Stanzascale @JustHalfCharming

(There are so many more of you on this ping wowzers)

DATE ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay, so my summer turned out to be a little busier than I expected, and it turns out I'm behind schedule. I want to apologize for the delay to all parties interested (both volunteers and those interested in the game), but I would expect the game to be nearly ready for players in another week or so at most. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Furthermore, I hate to beg but we're running a little low on prizes/prize funds/prize ideas. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated, and you will be properly acknowledged in the main thread. However, don't feel pressured to do something! I was just hoping some extra grove long might persuade one or two of you to pitch in a gem or gold piece. And now this sounds way too beggar-Y, so I'll stop before I dig myself a bigger hole.

Cheers! Hope to talk to you soon!

Heliopa x
iEOFL.png
Good to know, thanks! :)
Good to know, thanks! :)
I Want to Join a Ping list!
Username: Biyu
Pinglist I want to join: Volunteer
Other: My two dragons: Azza and (still project stage, but bio will be constant) Nightmares.

*Hoping here that you are still going to do this since this is the last post I found on this CYOA... Do ping me if it started - where? and if not, ping me when it does :3*
I Want to Join a Ping list!
Username: Biyu
Pinglist I want to join: Volunteer
Other: My two dragons: Azza and (still project stage, but bio will be constant) Nightmares.

*Hoping here that you are still going to do this since this is the last post I found on this CYOA... Do ping me if it started - where? and if not, ping me when it does :3*
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
1 2 3 4 5 6