Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA Discussion Thread -Come Volunteer!
1 2 3 4 5 6
TO WHOMEVER WAS JUST PINGED :

This isn't open yet! I'm so sorry - I pressed post too soon and things got messed up. Please do not post yet! Come back in a few days. :)
TO WHOMEVER WAS JUST PINGED :

This isn't open yet! I'm so sorry - I pressed post too soon and things got messed up. Please do not post yet! Come back in a few days. :)
iEOFL.png
@Undergrowth @GrandNagus @LotusCandy @drgnsX @Kairo @LostVices @ILUVDRAGONS @starblaziing @pensandink @foxpaws @Arrowfeathers @wrecknrule @PiecesOSky @Chloecat194 @Dreamcoyote @Jakekitty @LadyKnightKatsa @Poisonlillies @InfinityLlama @IgnisFlamel @Mikann @FrozenBarioth @PalladiumX @YoungAndMenace @Stanzascale @JustHalfCharming

Hello!

Here is the new thread - welcome! Sorry about the earlier mishap. I know it's a little later than I intended, but I ended up not having internet access over the weekend. Oh well. This thread can be used to sign up for volunteering, asking to be added to pings, other interest checks, and general discussion! I will try to stay active on the thread and answer any questions at all. Happy to help and thank you guys so much for expressing your interest!

I'm thinking of starting the event sometime around mid-June, so we can start after school for those of you who are still attending school. Let me know if that sounds okay.
@Undergrowth @GrandNagus @LotusCandy @drgnsX @Kairo @LostVices @ILUVDRAGONS @starblaziing @pensandink @foxpaws @Arrowfeathers @wrecknrule @PiecesOSky @Chloecat194 @Dreamcoyote @Jakekitty @LadyKnightKatsa @Poisonlillies @InfinityLlama @IgnisFlamel @Mikann @FrozenBarioth @PalladiumX @YoungAndMenace @Stanzascale @JustHalfCharming

Hello!

Here is the new thread - welcome! Sorry about the earlier mishap. I know it's a little later than I intended, but I ended up not having internet access over the weekend. Oh well. This thread can be used to sign up for volunteering, asking to be added to pings, other interest checks, and general discussion! I will try to stay active on the thread and answer any questions at all. Happy to help and thank you guys so much for expressing your interest!

I'm thinking of starting the event sometime around mid-June, so we can start after school for those of you who are still attending school. Let me know if that sounds okay.
iEOFL.png
@Heliopa Question, but how did I get on the pinglist? I don't remember asking or anything (my memory sucks, aaha). please don't remove me though, this seems quite interesting!
@Heliopa Question, but how did I get on the pinglist? I don't remember asking or anything (my memory sucks, aaha). please don't remove me though, this seems quite interesting!
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy

Hi! On the interest check thread, you asked to be kept on when I put this thread up and I just didn't remove you. I'm sorry for the surprise ping, but I'm glad you're going to stick around! :)
@LotusCandy

Hi! On the interest check thread, you asked to be kept on when I put this thread up and I just didn't remove you. I'm sorry for the surprise ping, but I'm glad you're going to stick around! :)
iEOFL.png
Oh yay it's up! Tbh I'm not quite sure what I'm suppose to do to contribute, but I'm excited all the same!
Oh yay it's up! Tbh I'm not quite sure what I'm suppose to do to contribute, but I'm excited all the same!
So much for a creative forum signature.
@Heliopa

That time works great! Thank you for pinging me! Let me know when you start discussing everything for this and begin working on it so I can help out! :D
@Heliopa

That time works great! Thank you for pinging me! Let me know when you start discussing everything for this and begin working on it so I can help out! :D
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@Heliopa Oh wow! Thanks for pinging me. I'd love to contribute a dragon & some lore to the CYOA. A friend of mine did something similar in her lair, but she left, so I'd really like to be a part of this!
@Heliopa Oh wow! Thanks for pinging me. I'd love to contribute a dragon & some lore to the CYOA. A friend of mine did something similar in her lair, but she left, so I'd really like to be a part of this!
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@Poisonlillies

If you're looking to help, check out the volunteering section of the FAQ! It has some helpful pointers. Or, if you want to sign up right away, go to the volunteer post and click the link for the form. There are options for signing up through the form too!

@Undergrowth

That's great! Whenever you have the time, you can enlist a dragon/lore through the volunteer form on the volunteer post. I think it's really cool you have some ideas for the lore! I can't wait to hear it.

@YoungAndMenace

Good to hear the date works! Thanks for letting me know!

PSA: If you want to volunteer, please check out the FAQ/volunteer posts for directions. More detailed instructions are available on the actual volunteer form.
@Poisonlillies

If you're looking to help, check out the volunteering section of the FAQ! It has some helpful pointers. Or, if you want to sign up right away, go to the volunteer post and click the link for the form. There are options for signing up through the form too!

@Undergrowth

That's great! Whenever you have the time, you can enlist a dragon/lore through the volunteer form on the volunteer post. I think it's really cool you have some ideas for the lore! I can't wait to hear it.

@YoungAndMenace

Good to hear the date works! Thanks for letting me know!

PSA: If you want to volunteer, please check out the FAQ/volunteer posts for directions. More detailed instructions are available on the actual volunteer form.
iEOFL.png
My response to the mid-June suggestion (as my post on the other thread will have told you, heh) is: yes, thank you! :,)

Hm. Took a look at the form and I admit I'm not sure what I can contribute unless some idea of a plot is in place. Is there likely to be some brainstorming?
My response to the mid-June suggestion (as my post on the other thread will have told you, heh) is: yes, thank you! :,)

Hm. Took a look at the form and I admit I'm not sure what I can contribute unless some idea of a plot is in place. Is there likely to be some brainstorming?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

I hope there is going to be some brainstorming! I have a general idea of the format I'd like to use, but very little idea of what the story line is going to be. I'm super open to suggestions of any kind. I will be involving dragons and familiars for sure, though, so it has to have reasons for why they would be involved. I was kind of thinking something along the lines of a secret society or trying to find a hidden artifact, but I'm willing to be swayed.
@Stanzascale

I hope there is going to be some brainstorming! I have a general idea of the format I'd like to use, but very little idea of what the story line is going to be. I'm super open to suggestions of any kind. I will be involving dragons and familiars for sure, though, so it has to have reasons for why they would be involved. I was kind of thinking something along the lines of a secret society or trying to find a hidden artifact, but I'm willing to be swayed.
iEOFL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6