Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Archaic's Things [closed]
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164
@Archaic

Fantastic! CR sent :)
@Archaic

Fantastic! CR sent :)
XiMcRxe.pngOOL8tGM.gifux2YLrh.pngfL0umpy.pngrhUtQWB.gifusCjIaM.png
@Archaic
I would love to buy a copy of the male Mooncatcher accent. Do you have any available?
@Archaic
I would love to buy a copy of the male Mooncatcher accent. Do you have any available?
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@Archaic - Do you perhaps have any spare copies of Faerie Bones for female fae?
@Archaic - Do you perhaps have any spare copies of Faerie Bones for female fae?
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Archaic
Interested in Tomb Guardian accent!
Do you have any currently for sale, or do I have to try and find 3-4 other people who want one?
@Archaic
Interested in Tomb Guardian accent!
Do you have any currently for sale, or do I have to try and find 3-4 other people who want one?
A big announcement!

I'll be remodelling this shop soon and taking many accents off the list and shelving/retiring them. Essentially, I'll be holding a huge cleanout. Those who are on reprint lists will be notified of the accents reprinted, but after that all accents will be shelved. I want to start with a fresh batch of accents since these are no longer gathering interest.

This will all happen systematically, so my apologies if it takes a while!
A big announcement!

I'll be remodelling this shop soon and taking many accents off the list and shelving/retiring them. Essentially, I'll be holding a huge cleanout. Those who are on reprint lists will be notified of the accents reprinted, but after that all accents will be shelved. I want to start with a fresh batch of accents since these are no longer gathering interest.

This will all happen systematically, so my apologies if it takes a while!
EDIT: Oh, I just noticed. Sometime between when I signed up for reprints for Spatial Splatter, and now, it has been retired! I am sad to hear that, but at least now I can put it out of my mind and continue my search for other fem. mirror accents without pining after this one and comparing everything to it, lol! I want a purple/black galaxy accent for special lore lady.

Good luck with revamping your shop! ^^ Please keep me posted for any female mirror accents you come out with in the future!
EDIT: Oh, I just noticed. Sometime between when I signed up for reprints for Spatial Splatter, and now, it has been retired! I am sad to hear that, but at least now I can put it out of my mind and continue my search for other fem. mirror accents without pining after this one and comparing everything to it, lol! I want a purple/black galaxy accent for special lore lady.

Good luck with revamping your shop! ^^ Please keep me posted for any female mirror accents you come out with in the future!
1u3H6jas.png
I have 5 shiny new copies of Tomb Guardian in stock! If you're still interested in a copy then feel free to send me a CR. The price remains at 500g.
@ClockworkTophat @Scorn @uUmbran

@clarax
I'm still planning on reprinting a final batch of that. The current accent list is just an update, but I am planning on reprinting and pinging everyone on the current lists. (:
I have 5 shiny new copies of Tomb Guardian in stock! If you're still interested in a copy then feel free to send me a CR. The price remains at 500g.
@ClockworkTophat @Scorn @uUmbran

@clarax
I'm still planning on reprinting a final batch of that. The current accent list is just an update, but I am planning on reprinting and pinging everyone on the current lists. (:
@Archaic Oh my gosh!! That is amazing news. Okay, I have to figure some stuff out (there's another skincent I'm considering and I'm unfortunately very indecisive, I'm sorry!) but thank-you for letting me know! I await your ping for when it will be reprinted. :D
@Archaic Oh my gosh!! That is amazing news. Okay, I have to figure some stuff out (there's another skincent I'm considering and I'm unfortunately very indecisive, I'm sorry!) but thank-you for letting me know! I await your ping for when it will be reprinted. :D
1u3H6jas.png
@caution @ElectricAngels @Saere @graphicmacaroon

Hello, guys! My apologies for the delay but I have 4 copies of Wasteland Vulture set aside for you. You can send the payment (500g) either via PM or via a CR, whichever is easiest for you. (:
@caution @ElectricAngels @Saere @graphicmacaroon

Hello, guys! My apologies for the delay but I have 4 copies of Wasteland Vulture set aside for you. You can send the payment (500g) either via PM or via a CR, whichever is easiest for you. (:
@Archaic sorry, if I added myself to the reprint list for this accent it was a mistake on mobile! The only one I'd be interested in is Sketched Eyes and since it's shelved I don't think I'll get a hold of a copy any time soon :>
@Archaic sorry, if I added myself to the reprint list for this accent it was a mistake on mobile! The only one I'd be interested in is Sketched Eyes and since it's shelved I don't think I'll get a hold of a copy any time soon :>
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164