Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wandering Lost {Private}
1 2 3 4
Frer growled at Shirmea, his eyes glinting in the dark.

"That's enough, Frer!" Sunat exclaimed.

Frer hunkered down and grumbled, "You're right, I don't know anything about your clan, and I quite frankly don't care to. To me, dragons are all the same".

Sunat shook her head again and then bowed back to Yorgreph. "The world is a strange place, no? I'm sure your home, wherever that may be, is a beautiful place. You should rest easy for now, though".

Tyroanti walked over and introduced themselves. "It is good to see that you're feeling... Well, more yourself I suppose would be the way to put it? Or maybe not. Either way, Sunat is right. Please, let us all relax. It's been a long day. We can talk about important matters later".
Frer growled at Shirmea, his eyes glinting in the dark.

"That's enough, Frer!" Sunat exclaimed.

Frer hunkered down and grumbled, "You're right, I don't know anything about your clan, and I quite frankly don't care to. To me, dragons are all the same".

Sunat shook her head again and then bowed back to Yorgreph. "The world is a strange place, no? I'm sure your home, wherever that may be, is a beautiful place. You should rest easy for now, though".

Tyroanti walked over and introduced themselves. "It is good to see that you're feeling... Well, more yourself I suppose would be the way to put it? Or maybe not. Either way, Sunat is right. Please, let us all relax. It's been a long day. We can talk about important matters later".
Yorgreph settled back down, moving gingerly. Despite Sunat's bandaging, he knew he was in bad shape. He glanced over at Shirmea who was still bristling, a glare centered on Frer.

"Why don't you tell me who these dragons are?" Yorgreph prompted Shirmea, causing the Pearlcatcher to look away from the goblin.

"She is Sunat and they are Tyroanti," Shirmea pointed at each Fae in turn. "The goblin's Frer," he added reluctantly, ears still flat against his skull.

"Yes, I agree," Yorgreph glanced at Tyroanti. "I thank you for your help though. For willing to shelter us."

Outside, the rain had turned into a light sprinkle. Distant thunder could be heard as the storm moved on. Yorgreph carefully placed his head on top of his paws. Shirmea repeated the motion, still looking upset. Moments later, a tired Yorgreph was asleep, but Shirmea remained awake.
Yorgreph settled back down, moving gingerly. Despite Sunat's bandaging, he knew he was in bad shape. He glanced over at Shirmea who was still bristling, a glare centered on Frer.

"Why don't you tell me who these dragons are?" Yorgreph prompted Shirmea, causing the Pearlcatcher to look away from the goblin.

"She is Sunat and they are Tyroanti," Shirmea pointed at each Fae in turn. "The goblin's Frer," he added reluctantly, ears still flat against his skull.

"Yes, I agree," Yorgreph glanced at Tyroanti. "I thank you for your help though. For willing to shelter us."

Outside, the rain had turned into a light sprinkle. Distant thunder could be heard as the storm moved on. Yorgreph carefully placed his head on top of his paws. Shirmea repeated the motion, still looking upset. Moments later, a tired Yorgreph was asleep, but Shirmea remained awake.
91586610.png
Tyroanti and Sunat excused themselves to their chambers a short while later.

"Sunat, we need to talk. Do you have a moment?" Tyroanti asked her.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" she responded back, wondering what it is that they could possibly want to talk about now, just as they were about to finally lay their head down for the night.

"Well... It's about your familiar, Frer," T said. "You saw how he acted all day today. Living on our own, that kind of behavior may be... Well, tolerable. But it's not just us anymore. That kind of behavior will drive dragons away."

Sunat stared at Tyroanti credulously and reluctantly asked, "T... What... What are you getting at?"

"What I'm getting at..." Tyroanti hesitated. "What I'm getting at is that if he can't stop acting the part of a heathen and straighten up, I'm afraid he'll have to leave. We can't have him driving dragons off."

"You- You're joking, right? He's taken care of me since I was still but a child and you're telling me that if he doesn't start acting the way you think he should that- that you're going to make him leave? How dare you!" Sunat exclaimed, clearly enraged by Tyroanti's words.

They bickered and fought over the issue for some time before finally going to bed that night. Frer decided to sleep outside.
Tyroanti and Sunat excused themselves to their chambers a short while later.

"Sunat, we need to talk. Do you have a moment?" Tyroanti asked her.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" she responded back, wondering what it is that they could possibly want to talk about now, just as they were about to finally lay their head down for the night.

"Well... It's about your familiar, Frer," T said. "You saw how he acted all day today. Living on our own, that kind of behavior may be... Well, tolerable. But it's not just us anymore. That kind of behavior will drive dragons away."

Sunat stared at Tyroanti credulously and reluctantly asked, "T... What... What are you getting at?"

"What I'm getting at..." Tyroanti hesitated. "What I'm getting at is that if he can't stop acting the part of a heathen and straighten up, I'm afraid he'll have to leave. We can't have him driving dragons off."

"You- You're joking, right? He's taken care of me since I was still but a child and you're telling me that if he doesn't start acting the way you think he should that- that you're going to make him leave? How dare you!" Sunat exclaimed, clearly enraged by Tyroanti's words.

They bickered and fought over the issue for some time before finally going to bed that night. Frer decided to sleep outside.
1 2 3 4