Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64
Everything looks so cool. Whoa.
Everything looks so cool. Whoa.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Eh I'm not too fond of the familiar, I was hoping for cats/birds/snakes :( but I love pretty much everything else! I'm never disappointed with BSJ skin/accent winners and I love that apparel.
I loved the flight themed vistas but deity vistas are so much better imo <3

Happy Brightshine Jubilee <3
Eh I'm not too fond of the familiar, I was hoping for cats/birds/snakes :( but I love pretty much everything else! I'm never disappointed with BSJ skin/accent winners and I love that apparel.
I loved the flight themed vistas but deity vistas are so much better imo <3

Happy Brightshine Jubilee <3
lighttop.png
FINALLY!
FINALLY!
HappyBrightshineJubilee!!!
HappyBrightshineJubilee!!!
And yet another festival with zero ridgeback skins
And yet another festival with zero ridgeback skins
Ridgeback King
Is....

Is the familiar supposed to be an homage to Watership Down and the rabbit god Frith?

Even if it wasn't meant that way, it's awesome! <3
Is....

Is the familiar supposed to be an homage to Watership Down and the rabbit god Frith?

Even if it wasn't meant that way, it's awesome! <3
AAAH YAY!

All of these skins are so good aaaaa
AAAH YAY!

All of these skins are so good aaaaa
happy light week! everything looks great
happy light week! everything looks great
tumblr_inline_o40049VM2h1s1n1b1_500.gif
HYPE!!!

Happy Brightshine everyone! QuQ
HYPE!!!

Happy Brightshine everyone! QuQ
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
I. LOVE THIS FAMILIAR. It makes me SO EXCITED for the other months. It makes me think of the animals of the Zodiac, but with scary no-face elemental masks. xD I am SUPER HAPPY. I liked the Sprites (wasn't around for them but collected them all \o/), wasn't fond of the bears or the goblins and these are 10/10 AWESOME! ^^ NICE.

Also, this apparel item is super cool and I'M SO HAPPY THE OTHER VISTAS SEMI-RETIRED AND WE HAVE NEW VISTAS TO COLLECT OMG. Both because I now FINALLY have things that could be worth money and NEW VISTAS TO COLLECT ^^

*thumbs up*
I. LOVE THIS FAMILIAR. It makes me SO EXCITED for the other months. It makes me think of the animals of the Zodiac, but with scary no-face elemental masks. xD I am SUPER HAPPY. I liked the Sprites (wasn't around for them but collected them all \o/), wasn't fond of the bears or the goblins and these are 10/10 AWESOME! ^^ NICE.

Also, this apparel item is super cool and I'M SO HAPPY THE OTHER VISTAS SEMI-RETIRED AND WE HAVE NEW VISTAS TO COLLECT OMG. Both because I now FINALLY have things that could be worth money and NEW VISTAS TO COLLECT ^^

*thumbs up*
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64