Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Dragons with Art and/or lore
1 2 3
@apothic I only have 241g currently and about 42kt would that combined be fine?
@apothic I only have 241g currently and about 42kt would that combined be fine?
mNklMiQ.png
@Allison0717 | certainly! Sending cr~
@Allison0717 | certainly! Sending cr~
@apothic we meet again! I'd love to buy Riza... and Alviarin... and is Valmur for sale? After reading their lore, I like the idea of keeping them together if he's for sale as well, haha. I'm not sure what to offer for them, do you have a ballpark figure? I'm supposed to be getting less dragons but it seems I can't resist yours
@apothic we meet again! I'd love to buy Riza... and Alviarin... and is Valmur for sale? After reading their lore, I like the idea of keeping them together if he's for sale as well, haha. I'm not sure what to offer for them, do you have a ballpark figure? I'm supposed to be getting less dragons but it seems I can't resist yours
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika | Ahh, I'm thrilled you want to keep them together! How about 75g for all three with their apparel and Al's skin?
@Ithika | Ahh, I'm thrilled you want to keep them together! How about 75g for all three with their apparel and Al's skin?
@apothic sorry, I was asleep! 75g for all three sounds amazing! (I'm going to try taking them through some PvP coli, too!)
@apothic sorry, I was asleep! 75g for all three sounds amazing! (I'm going to try taking them through some PvP coli, too!)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika | No problem! CR Sent :D Thank you!! And great, that was on my to-do list as you can tell by the lore but I never did follow through ;o;
@Ithika | No problem! CR Sent :D Thank you!! And great, that was on my to-do list as you can tell by the lore but I never did follow through ;o;
one last bumparoo
one last bumparoo
@apothic

Are you by chance selling that Pink/Lav/Gold G1 Fae girl that is on page 1 of your lair? Or is she claimed/staying? :D
@apothic

Are you by chance selling that Pink/Lav/Gold G1 Fae girl that is on page 1 of your lair? Or is she claimed/staying? :D
@Phoenixfyre | I am happy to sell her! 20g sound ok?
@Phoenixfyre | I am happy to sell her! 20g sound ok?
[quote name=@apothic" date=2017-06-25 05:10:36] Phoenixfyre | I am happy to sell her! 20g sound ok? [/quote] Perfect!
@apothic" wrote on 2017-06-25:
Phoenixfyre | I am happy to sell her! 20g sound ok?

Perfect!
1 2 3