Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141 142
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/10316c5165ff12876afcb868fafd2bac.png[/img] "Coagulated all-element" is a /far/ superior name choice just for use of the word 'coagulated'
10316c5165ff12876afcb868fafd2bac.png

"Coagulated all-element" is a /far/ superior name choice just for use of the word 'coagulated'
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Thank you for the awesome updates!!!
Thank you for the awesome updates!!!
21j0l8x.jpg
Sweet, this explains it nicely.
Also, yesterday - the dropdown for Gathering options and for Breeding... did they change?
Sweet, this explains it nicely.
Also, yesterday - the dropdown for Gathering options and for Breeding... did they change?
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
Looks like fun!
Looks like fun!
Broken
Dryad's guize in autumn colours please!
Dryad's guize in autumn colours please!
YES GOOD.
YES GOOD.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
@Undel

Psst...the Sanddune Rags tootip seems to be missing an "is" in the description...? Gorgeous, though!
@Undel

Psst...the Sanddune Rags tootip seems to be missing an "is" in the description...? Gorgeous, though!
9o5YF7O.png
@TootToot I want them all
@TootToot I want them all
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
My scream of excitement may have very well awoke the dead. I'm so excited for this and those color variations. <3
My scream of excitement may have very well awoke the dead. I'm so excited for this and those color variations. <3
8KRlx7p.png
@Undel
I'm honestly very excited for this. I don't really get excited over new genes or anything released, because i've seen how expensive they are. But this, looks great.
I was reading through the flight rising staff comments before i asked this question, in case it was already answered. But I couldn't understand the potential answer given, so i'll have to ask.
Will all the variants featured be accessible at every festival, or will they rotate through out the year as does the normal festival items? Because i'm mostly just interested in that beautiful plague sprite variation.
@Undel
I'm honestly very excited for this. I don't really get excited over new genes or anything released, because i've seen how expensive they are. But this, looks great.
I was reading through the flight rising staff comments before i asked this question, in case it was already answered. But I couldn't understand the potential answer given, so i'll have to ask.
Will all the variants featured be accessible at every festival, or will they rotate through out the year as does the normal festival items? Because i'm mostly just interested in that beautiful plague sprite variation.
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141 142