Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 141 142
@Norayna0ekoa

I haven't really thought about that.. But you're actually right.. I've bought 2 extra sets each fest to sell..
I only started this this fest season which means I'll never be able to sell those

EDIT: Well I'll be able but not at a high price
@Norayna0ekoa

I haven't really thought about that.. But you're actually right.. I've bought 2 extra sets each fest to sell..
I only started this this fest season which means I'll never be able to sell those

EDIT: Well I'll be able but not at a high price
BPpOUJu.png
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

lol remember to change the encyclopedia xD
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

lol remember to change the encyclopedia xD
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
Will colour variants retire?
Will colour variants retire?
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Well, I'm pretty darn excited now! This is gonna be my first festival on the site! Looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!
Well, I'm pretty darn excited now! This is gonna be my first festival on the site! Looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!
tonalia_s_casual_hatchery_by_jayalltheway-dbswl35.png
So glad to see more color to the familiars! :D It's hard to familiar match when they are so dull sometimes. :/
So glad to see more color to the familiars! :D It's hard to familiar match when they are so dull sometimes. :/
bAMdmKk.png
The color variant additions, and other stuff are great, but..
I think the originals are better.

(Not that I won't get the color variants)
The color variant additions, and other stuff are great, but..
I think the originals are better.

(Not that I won't get the color variants)
Wow those nymphs are awesome! And from what I can see of the apparel, it looks so great arghhh!

I am a little disappointed that the crowns are being re-released though. Why them instead of the other 2015-2016 apparel? There are a ton in circulation and most can be bought for under 30g
Wow those nymphs are awesome! And from what I can see of the apparel, it looks so great arghhh!

I am a little disappointed that the crowns are being re-released though. Why them instead of the other 2015-2016 apparel? There are a ton in circulation and most can be bought for under 30g
BhWDcLm.png
to everyone worried about devaluing- i highly doubt things will be devalued that much. everyone can only buy ONE chest each festival, getting a maximum of ONE thing! it's not like during the festivals, when you can buy as many things as possible. things shouldn't go down in value too much :)
to everyone worried about devaluing- i highly doubt things will be devalued that much. everyone can only buy ONE chest each festival, getting a maximum of ONE thing! it's not like during the festivals, when you can buy as many things as possible. things shouldn't go down in value too much :)
1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
I'm honestly not too sure how to feel about the color variants. Will they all cycle back each year?

I work the apparel of my dragons into their lore, so I wonder what I would do with these knockoffs. Make actors? Spies? COSPLAYERS?

But, all in all, I'm super excited for the new features. :3
I'm honestly not too sure how to feel about the color variants. Will they all cycle back each year?

I work the apparel of my dragons into their lore, so I wonder what I would do with these knockoffs. Make actors? Spies? COSPLAYERS?

But, all in all, I'm super excited for the new features. :3
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 141 142