Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 141 142
Gotta make it rain.
Gotta make it rain.
file.php?avatar=5960_1354958775.gif
Question!

Do we also get the chance to buy a chest during NotN? It's not an elemental holiday, but I think we'd all love for an extra chance at buying those fancy recolors
Question!

Do we also get the chance to buy a chest during NotN? It's not an elemental holiday, but I think we'd all love for an extra chance at buying those fancy recolors
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
Oh my god yess
Oh my god yess
This is way better than I hoped!
This is way better than I hoped!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Can't wait to see more of the recolors!
Can't wait to see more of the recolors!
Wait, I just realised: the apparel recolours match the Sprite recolours!
The magical nymph matches the prismatic crystal scales, the sparkle nymph matches the illuminated scroll and the flower nymph matches the forests edge vines!
Wait, I just realised: the apparel recolours match the Sprite recolours!
The magical nymph matches the prismatic crystal scales, the sparkle nymph matches the illuminated scroll and the flower nymph matches the forests edge vines!
Love the nymphs, I was scared for a split second my pile of sprites would be insta-devalued, but I don't think that will happen :-)

I really don't have a use for the previous festival items, as I have them all. I'll have to see if it makes enough sense to buy the boxes just to get the prismatic tokens. This is cool though.
Love the nymphs, I was scared for a split second my pile of sprites would be insta-devalued, but I don't think that will happen :-)

I really don't have a use for the previous festival items, as I have them all. I'll have to see if it makes enough sense to buy the boxes just to get the prismatic tokens. This is cool though.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
If this works out alright, which I hope it does, it would be nice to start to include older festival items as well instead of just this last year of festivals, since I already got most of the stuff from 2016-2017.
If this works out alright, which I hope it does, it would be nice to start to include older festival items as well instead of just this last year of festivals, since I already got most of the stuff from 2016-2017.
So excited for this! The nymph familiars are so cute,,,
So excited for this! The nymph familiars are so cute,,,
Will the original sprites ever become available? They're incredibly difficult for the players who just joined to ever hope to own even a single one of them. I didn't have the chance to join for the sprites. :C
Will the original sprites ever become available? They're incredibly difficult for the players who just joined to ever hope to own even a single one of them. I didn't have the chance to join for the sprites. :C
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 141 142