Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 141 142
!!!!!! I love them! They're so cute!
!!!!!! I love them! They're so cute!
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
I agree that all players should have the old items available to them as I can understand the notion of retired means retired and promises should be kept. But the issue I have is with the fact that the items I gathered the last two years will be in these crates.

Normally holiday items will become worth more because more people join and therefore more people that want older holiday items. My items would increase (maybe very slowly) in value but now because they are in these crates they most likely won't or even worse will become worth less.
I think this is unfair to later players because the older players will see their items go up in worth while the later players see their value become (in the worst case) less and less. This would mean older players get richer and richer while newer players might even lose a lot of value.

Besides I find the notion of ''you didn't know this site in 2013 so too bad for you'' unfair. Why should I spend incredible amounts of in-game money as real money to get something someone didn't even buy for like 0,001 percent of the price.

-- edit
I do really like the update though
I agree that all players should have the old items available to them as I can understand the notion of retired means retired and promises should be kept. But the issue I have is with the fact that the items I gathered the last two years will be in these crates.

Normally holiday items will become worth more because more people join and therefore more people that want older holiday items. My items would increase (maybe very slowly) in value but now because they are in these crates they most likely won't or even worse will become worth less.
I think this is unfair to later players because the older players will see their items go up in worth while the later players see their value become (in the worst case) less and less. This would mean older players get richer and richer while newer players might even lose a lot of value.

Besides I find the notion of ''you didn't know this site in 2013 so too bad for you'' unfair. Why should I spend incredible amounts of in-game money as real money to get something someone didn't even buy for like 0,001 percent of the price.

-- edit
I do really like the update though
sssSSSPRIITE RECOLORS, YAAY

On another side note, let's be honest, chocolatchan is completely right
sssSSSPRIITE RECOLORS, YAAY

On another side note, let's be honest, chocolatchan is completely right
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
@Undel does this mean NotN won't be releasing familiars anymore
@Undel does this mean NotN won't be releasing familiars anymore
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
Ahhhh I was wondering if we'd ever get Sprite recolors!! Thank you, artists! <3 I'm even more excited for the upcoming festival now!

Ugh what will the new familiars be this year, I can't stand the anticipation.
Ahhhh I was wondering if we'd ever get Sprite recolors!! Thank you, artists! <3 I'm even more excited for the upcoming festival now!

Ugh what will the new familiars be this year, I can't stand the anticipation.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Twice as nice.
I need a Vista.
Twice as nice.
I need a Vista.
!!!

SPRITE RECOLORS! OMG SPRITE RECOLORS! MY STRONGEST WISH FOR JOXAR'S CRATES HAS BEEN GRANTED!
!!!

SPRITE RECOLORS! OMG SPRITE RECOLORS! MY STRONGEST WISH FOR JOXAR'S CRATES HAS BEEN GRANTED!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23286.png[/img] Interesting color choice! :0 Reminds me of bio-luminescent critters?
23286.png

Interesting color choice! :0 Reminds me of bio-luminescent critters?
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@Bromjunaar
@Countingchocobos
Hey, how are you able to look at their bodies? I cant click on them to see a full size pic!
@Bromjunaar
@Countingchocobos
Hey, how are you able to look at their bodies? I cant click on them to see a full size pic!
ytF7ngA.png
Mhh. I'm not yet sure if I like this or not.

On the one hand - sure, the sprite recolours are very cute and pretty, and probably my only chance to get my hand on a sprite-like familiar ever at all as far as the market goes these days, but on the other hand I'm disappointed that only the most recent items are re-released - doesn't make completing the bestiary easier for someone who only joined in that festival season. And even then, getting the sprite recolours will also take a long time, given the single prismatic token one gets.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the future and hopefully more retired familiars being re-introduced with time. :)

(but is Spare Inventory Joxar some kind of trickster Shadow twin of Festive Favours Joxar...?)
Mhh. I'm not yet sure if I like this or not.

On the one hand - sure, the sprite recolours are very cute and pretty, and probably my only chance to get my hand on a sprite-like familiar ever at all as far as the market goes these days, but on the other hand I'm disappointed that only the most recent items are re-released - doesn't make completing the bestiary easier for someone who only joined in that festival season. And even then, getting the sprite recolours will also take a long time, given the single prismatic token one gets.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the future and hopefully more retired familiars being re-introduced with time. :)

(but is Spare Inventory Joxar some kind of trickster Shadow twin of Festive Favours Joxar...?)

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 141 142