Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 141 142
Where is light nymph?
Where is light nymph?
GBOL2hB.png Rauzen | He/him | Russian | Cute adopts
I'm not a native speaker. If i wrote something wrong, you can correct me.
I have an exalting lair and buy only xxy and xxx dragons, sometimes xyx and xyy.
knocked it out of the ballpark with the sparkle nymph, guys
i'm willing to say that it's actually prettier than the light sprite imo
knocked it out of the ballpark with the sparkle nymph, guys
i'm willing to say that it's actually prettier than the light sprite imo
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
Plague sprite where you at tho?
Plague sprite where you at tho?
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@CosmicKitty Use this link! You can change the last number(s) to see different familiars. ^^ (As long as that familiar is released, otherwise you'll get an error.) [quote]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23286.png[/quote]
@CosmicKitty

Use this link! You can change the last number(s) to see different familiars. ^^ (As long as that familiar is released, otherwise you'll get an error.)
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
@CountingChocobos

Yay! Thanks!
@CountingChocobos

Yay! Thanks!
ytF7ngA.png
@Undel Why not have the re-colours available solely via the chests, and then have the token drops allow people to gather retired apparel (or what not) that way?
I fear that these re-colours will be so rare that only the richest players will be able to purchase any surplus duplicates in bulk on the AH, ....punishing the newly joined members of FR who can't afford the investment and as well as older players who are involved and invested but aren't "power players".
@Undel Why not have the re-colours available solely via the chests, and then have the token drops allow people to gather retired apparel (or what not) that way?
I fear that these re-colours will be so rare that only the richest players will be able to purchase any surplus duplicates in bulk on the AH, ....punishing the newly joined members of FR who can't afford the investment and as well as older players who are involved and invested but aren't "power players".
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
What a fantastic idea!
What a fantastic idea!
@CosmicKitty Look for the familiar in the Bestiary and copy its URL by right clicking on the image, then paste the following URL http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23286_gray.png into the search bar and remove "_gray", then press enter. c: You can then post it as an image, should you wish! :D [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23286.png[/img]
@CosmicKitty

Look for the familiar in the Bestiary and copy its URL by right clicking on the image, then paste the following URL

http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23286_gray.png

into the search bar and remove "_gray", then press enter. c: You can then post it as an image, should you wish! :D

23286.png
@Vinterskald
Only the more recent items and the crowns from the 2015-16 year will be released as "items from the past", because they were never retired in the first place. The userbase voted a couple years ago to keep the crowns as cycling and permanently retire the Acolytes/"Big" Apparel for that year. All items from years before that are also permanently retired, and will not be rereleased. They will, however, likely receive a recolor.
@Vinterskald
Only the more recent items and the crowns from the 2015-16 year will be released as "items from the past", because they were never retired in the first place. The userbase voted a couple years ago to keep the crowns as cycling and permanently retire the Acolytes/"Big" Apparel for that year. All items from years before that are also permanently retired, and will not be rereleased. They will, however, likely receive a recolor.
qesQFkT.gif
[quote name="Razzles" date=2017-06-23 02:35:47] @Undel Why not have the re-colours available solely via the chests, and then have the token drops allow people to gather retired apparel (or what not) that way? I fear that these re-colours will be so rare that only the richest players will be able to purchase any surplus duplicates in bulk on the AH, ....punishing the newly joined members of FR who can't afford the investment and as well as older players who are involved and invested but aren't "power players". [/quote] I second this.
Razzles wrote on 2017-06-23:
I second this.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 141 142