Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Spiny Whale
1 2
The Spiny Whale was not only the first boss I ever fought, but that first battle also made me get him as a familiar.

I was fooled into thinking bosses as a result were a common familiar drop after beating them.

Boy was I wrong *****
The Spiny Whale was not only the first boss I ever fought, but that first battle also made me get him as a familiar.

I was fooled into thinking bosses as a result were a common familiar drop after beating them.

Boy was I wrong *****
...i've been fighting in the Mire for well over a year now. in that time, i've only gotten a single Molten Wartoad to drop. ::sigh:: i would love another one to sell or the other Wartoad, but... probably not gonna happen. ::more sighing::
...i've been fighting in the Mire for well over a year now. in that time, i've only gotten a single Molten Wartoad to drop. ::sigh:: i would love another one to sell or the other Wartoad, but... probably not gonna happen. ::more sighing::
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Whales came to me rather easily for some reason. Hydras, on the other hand...
dGVSNyM.png
[quote name="Ursaw" date=2017-06-21 14:11:17] Whales came to me rather easily for some reason. Hydras, on the other hand... [/quote] For me it's e opposite! Tunnel hydra on first battle, normal hydra within an hour... Meanwhile, after more than 100 encounters with each type of whale, still o drops xc
Ursaw wrote on 2017-06-21:

For me it's e opposite!
Tunnel hydra on first battle, normal hydra within an hour...
Meanwhile, after more than 100 encounters with each type of whale, still o drops xc
Boss familiars are ridiculously rare. I sooner got an eliminate from the coli than a boss familiar o_o
Boss familiars are ridiculously rare. I sooner got an eliminate from the coli than a boss familiar o_o
21j9gs5.jpg ?LzKHM=party.png
Thanks so much guys for your advice! I actually just acquired a Deeprealm Hunter today witch I'm really excited about. I guess posting was good luck :D
Thanks so much guys for your advice! I actually just acquired a Deeprealm Hunter today witch I'm really excited about. I guess posting was good luck :D

@Zaheed
Wow dude, that's awesome! Good luck getting that Spiny Whale, they're pretty cool as familiars X).

@Zaheed
Wow dude, that's awesome! Good luck getting that Spiny Whale, they're pretty cool as familiars X).

BigShotModelS3.png
There isn't any special way of obtaining it; you just have to battle it a lot. Good luck getting it!
There isn't any special way of obtaining it; you just have to battle it a lot. Good luck getting it!
1 2