Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 6850 6851
@emeemay
I can host! Seafood or insects seem to go the quickest, but you can send whatever or nothing at all!
@emeemay
I can host! Seafood or insects seem to go the quickest, but you can send whatever or nothing at all!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@emeemay
Two eggs! Sorry it wasn't more!
@emeemay
Two eggs! Sorry it wasn't more!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Tamanthajayne

hello again! I can take your dragons :)
just send whatever kind of food they eat
@Tamanthajayne

hello again! I can take your dragons :)
just send whatever kind of food they eat
vjO547Q.png
» venus ; 24

» she / her

» about me ; wishlist ; avatar
@Shadier

Babies hatched and on their way back to you!
@Shadier

Babies hatched and on their way back to you!
7PPXeIw.png
@HiddenGalaxy
If you still need a lightning nest, I can host for you. Insects would be best, but I'll gladly accept any kind of food.
@HiddenGalaxy
If you still need a lightning nest, I can host for you. Insects would be best, but I'll gladly accept any kind of food.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif

@Britty

Thank you very much. I'll do the crossroads now.

@Britty

Thank you very much. I'll do the crossroads now.
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
@80MinToMidnight @Aphramelia @Babysaxon @CinnamonBun @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @IcyHot @LSeven @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @Valiriah @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

Hello Icicles! I am in need of a nest for a pretty pair, please let me know how much and what type of food you would like! Please and thank you!
@80MinToMidnight @Aphramelia @Babysaxon @CinnamonBun @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @IcyHot @LSeven @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @Valiriah @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

Hello Icicles! I am in need of a nest for a pretty pair, please let me know how much and what type of food you would like! Please and thank you!
j3zsWMV.pngfg4YKEt.png
@TearzofMercury

I can do that, insects/meat are welcome!
@TearzofMercury

I can do that, insects/meat are welcome!
@CinnamonBun Yay! Thank you, I will be sending them over with some meat and insects shortly! (Love your Username btw.)
@CinnamonBun Yay! Thank you, I will be sending them over with some meat and insects shortly! (Love your Username btw.)
j3zsWMV.pngfg4YKEt.png
I would love to borrow
one arcane and (Dyrim & Astarael)
one nature nest (WalkerBoh & Yalena)
I'll send along food or a mystery gift, as you prefer. Thanks!

Arcane (edit, granted by Oniryuu)
@aformofmotion @arcaneidolriots @Dameron @DandyElise @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @Ezmara @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Irisen @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @LuxAurelia @MoonWater @Myling @Oniryuu @Sethian @ShikoRae @ShouLyon @threeplustwo @zorramala

Nature (edit, granted by KitschBird)
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @briar @DarkNative @Doki @HiddenGalaxy @kawaiipotato24 @Kell @KitschBird @LaAstaria @pendragon007 @Phloxy @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Tuberose @twotone @xazz
I would love to borrow
one arcane and (Dyrim & Astarael)
one nature nest (WalkerBoh & Yalena)
I'll send along food or a mystery gift, as you prefer. Thanks!

Arcane (edit, granted by Oniryuu)
@aformofmotion @arcaneidolriots @Dameron @DandyElise @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @Ezmara @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Irisen @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @LuxAurelia @MoonWater @Myling @Oniryuu @Sethian @ShikoRae @ShouLyon @threeplustwo @zorramala

Nature (edit, granted by KitschBird)
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @briar @DarkNative @Doki @HiddenGalaxy @kawaiipotato24 @Kell @KitschBird @LaAstaria @pendragon007 @Phloxy @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Tuberose @twotone @xazz
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 6850 6851