Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battledergs for Newbies (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@suurin Added to the pinglist! Any dragons bred in my nests will be Arcane, it's just bonus row dergs that are up in the air.

I'll probably be putting Alain and Eria on a nest later this week. I'm a bit short on lair space atm or I'd do it now. (This week's profit push is gonna get me at least two expansions, I s2g.)
@suurin Added to the pinglist! Any dragons bred in my nests will be Arcane, it's just bonus row dergs that are up in the air.

I'll probably be putting Alain and Eria on a nest later this week. I'm a bit short on lair space atm or I'd do it now. (This week's profit push is gonna get me at least two expansions, I s2g.)
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion
Wow, terrific! Thanks. I just asked to make sure. Take your time hatching them if need be (:
I'm really excited to get a cute Arcane Dragon hatchling as I'm in the Arcane Flight as well~! ^^
@aformofmotion
Wow, terrific! Thanks. I just asked to make sure. Take your time hatching them if need be (:
I'm really excited to get a cute Arcane Dragon hatchling as I'm in the Arcane Flight as well~! ^^
@aformofmotion
Yea that guy looks pretty cool and mire flyer sounds good
Thanks!
@aformofmotion
Yea that guy looks pretty cool and mire flyer sounds good
Thanks!
May I have the cyan one? @aformofmotion and build? Everyone is saying mire build so I guess that one?
May I have the cyan one? @aformofmotion and build? Everyone is saying mire build so I guess that one?
@aformofmotion can I reserve one if there's any available?
@aformofmotion can I reserve one if there's any available?
wateranim1.gif
wateranim1.gif
@aformofmotion can i please have the male Guardian he looks lovely and the name would be Morningstar
@aformofmotion can i please have the male Guardian he looks lovely and the name would be Morningstar
May I have Male, Mauve/Red/Maize one with a mire flyer build and his name can be just something random @aformofmotion
May I have Male, Mauve/Red/Maize one with a mire flyer build and his name can be just something random @aformofmotion
Dear @aformofmotion! Could you please put me on the pinglist for Pastel & Enya's hatchies? I just joined this month, and it'd be lovely if I could get a battle derg from that nest.
Dear @aformofmotion! Could you please put me on the pinglist for Pastel & Enya's hatchies? I just joined this month, and it'd be lovely if I could get a battle derg from that nest.
9653400.gif
@Aformofmotion
Then I'd like a Glass Cannon please!
@Aformofmotion
Then I'd like a Glass Cannon please!
@Aformofmotion
Ahh there so pretty can I have the female bubblegum one with a mire flyer built? Its name would be Janjanbi meaning in Japanese folklore a soul in the form of a ball of fire, named for the sound it makes.
@Aformofmotion
Ahh there so pretty can I have the female bubblegum one with a mire flyer built? Its name would be Janjanbi meaning in Japanese folklore a soul in the form of a ball of fire, named for the sound it makes.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13