Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battledergs for Newbies (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@aformofmotion thank you
@aformofmotion thank you
Hi! @aformofmotion I'd like to have a level 25 dragon from the bonus row please :D
Hi! @aformofmotion I'd like to have a level 25 dragon from the bonus row please :D
@aformofmotion
Glass Cannon if you please! I'm not really sure the difference between Mire Flyer and Glass Cannon though.
@aformofmotion
Glass Cannon if you please! I'm not really sure the difference between Mire Flyer and Glass Cannon though.
@aformofmotion may I have a level 25 from the bonus row?
@aformofmotion may I have a level 25 from the bonus row?
@TheShibaInu Okay! I got Summers as a hatchling when I was still a newbie and was going to re-gene him but gem genes are expensive. I'll start training him and send him over when he's done. Which build would you like?

@MagicalJammer188 Okie-dokie. The main difference between a glass canon and a mire flyer is that a glass canon hits harder but is slower, and a mire flyer is faster but hits weaker. A mire flyer is used to level 2 dragons at a time in the mire, while a glass canon is usually used as part of a team of 2 l25s levelling 1 dragon in the kelp beds.

@Stumblingbum I'm sorry, the last bonus row derg was already claimed. Do you want me to ping you when there are new dragons available (either hatchies or bonus row dergs)?
@TheShibaInu Okay! I got Summers as a hatchling when I was still a newbie and was going to re-gene him but gem genes are expensive. I'll start training him and send him over when he's done. Which build would you like?

@MagicalJammer188 Okie-dokie. The main difference between a glass canon and a mire flyer is that a glass canon hits harder but is slower, and a mire flyer is faster but hits weaker. A mire flyer is used to level 2 dragons at a time in the mire, while a glass canon is usually used as part of a team of 2 l25s levelling 1 dragon in the kelp beds.

@Stumblingbum I'm sorry, the last bonus row derg was already claimed. Do you want me to ping you when there are new dragons available (either hatchies or bonus row dergs)?
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion could you ping me when you breed Orcinus & Addia?

I think a Mire Flyer would suit me best currently so I can get the rest of my dragons in shape from what I've read in the guides.
@aformofmotion could you ping me when you breed Orcinus & Addia?

I think a Mire Flyer would suit me best currently so I can get the rest of my dragons in shape from what I've read in the guides.
91EeHPS.pngstarwalkersbutton_zpst3krq2oc.png
@Djoodi Will do! It'll be about a month before they're off their cooldown, just so you know.
@Djoodi Will do! It'll be about a month before they're off their cooldown, just so you know.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion Thanks! Since I just started out I figure I can work on getting food and treasure and perhaps get my lore started before I hit the Coliseum and I think the wait will be worth it :D
@aformofmotion Thanks! Since I just started out I figure I can work on getting food and treasure and perhaps get my lore started before I hit the Coliseum and I think the wait will be worth it :D
91EeHPS.pngstarwalkersbutton_zpst3krq2oc.png
Yes please, @aformofmotion
Yes please, @aformofmotion
@aformofmotion Mire build please! Thank you :D
@aformofmotion Mire build please! Thank you :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13