Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
((Is anyone still interested in RPing?))
((Is anyone still interested in RPing?))
(( Yup! We're all still here chrys~
Anva had been away for some time, due to life and whatnots. And for she being the one controlling tokal-sen, we can't do much without her ^^'
The plot is paused for the time being, as we're all waiting; but don't worry we're all stil active haha
By the way, anva contacted us and said that she's already back, and that her response won't take much to be posted :> ))
(( Yup! We're all still here chrys~
Anva had been away for some time, due to life and whatnots. And for she being the one controlling tokal-sen, we can't do much without her ^^'
The plot is paused for the time being, as we're all waiting; but don't worry we're all stil active haha
By the way, anva contacted us and said that she's already back, and that her response won't take much to be posted :> ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Myrrylen growled and lowered her head, maintaining full eye contact with the dangerous creature. "You need to get out of here. These dragons... They hate you. Whatever it is, please, find us another time. You're going to get killed.. And no one will know. Please... Just go. Go!" The imperial snapped, baring her teeth. She didn't trust this forsaken beast, nor did she want anything to do with her. Myrrylen especially didn't want to involve her with any of these good dragons, as that would surely bring only death. This...serpent was a shadow of herself. "Kera Ennese is dead, give up!" She barked, her mane raising as tension thickened the air. She needed this one gone, and the others up in the air and leaving. The greater the distance between all of them and Tokal-sen, the better. "Forsythia, please, we need to go now!" Myrrylen begged of her, urging her to the sky with pleading eyes. "I'll be right after you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokal-sen flug up her arms to shield her face from the skittering rocks and plume of dust sent flying towards her from the snapper's landing. Her mind glazed over the tiny detail that a flightless breed just....flew. With a cough she lowered her arms, a hand quickly wiping grime from her mouth and chin. "V-vait, you can't just leave me! You knowe vhat happened!! You vead zhe memoires! How else would you knowe mine name?" Thoughts clouded her mind, and the serthis searched the clearing as if her desperation would summon a clear answer. Tokal-sen turned her attention to Forsythia, she knew she wouldn't get anywhere with the dead set imperial. "Please, youmm....must help me. I need to azzimilate bephore He comes down vonce again. I... I do not vant to die." The serthis was essentially on her knees at this point, every bone in her body screaming at her to pursue her path to redemption.
Myrrylen growled and lowered her head, maintaining full eye contact with the dangerous creature. "You need to get out of here. These dragons... They hate you. Whatever it is, please, find us another time. You're going to get killed.. And no one will know. Please... Just go. Go!" The imperial snapped, baring her teeth. She didn't trust this forsaken beast, nor did she want anything to do with her. Myrrylen especially didn't want to involve her with any of these good dragons, as that would surely bring only death. This...serpent was a shadow of herself. "Kera Ennese is dead, give up!" She barked, her mane raising as tension thickened the air. She needed this one gone, and the others up in the air and leaving. The greater the distance between all of them and Tokal-sen, the better. "Forsythia, please, we need to go now!" Myrrylen begged of her, urging her to the sky with pleading eyes. "I'll be right after you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokal-sen flug up her arms to shield her face from the skittering rocks and plume of dust sent flying towards her from the snapper's landing. Her mind glazed over the tiny detail that a flightless breed just....flew. With a cough she lowered her arms, a hand quickly wiping grime from her mouth and chin. "V-vait, you can't just leave me! You knowe vhat happened!! You vead zhe memoires! How else would you knowe mine name?" Thoughts clouded her mind, and the serthis searched the clearing as if her desperation would summon a clear answer. Tokal-sen turned her attention to Forsythia, she knew she wouldn't get anywhere with the dead set imperial. "Please, youmm....must help me. I need to azzimilate bephore He comes down vonce again. I... I do not vant to die." The serthis was essentially on her knees at this point, every bone in her body screaming at her to pursue her path to redemption.

Halss looked back for many long moments, waiting to see some sort of pursuit. There didn't seem to be any chase, but then again, she couldn't see more than five feet in front of her. The Wildclaw slowly hauled herself over the branch, head still facing back as she touched onto the ground. She stood alert, listening very closely. The wind rustling the leaves made it hard to hear anything of importance, unless the sound of leaves against each other was actually...
slithering?

Feeling her heart leap in her throat, the Wildclaw took off again in a brisk jog, swallowing nervously. She could hear dragons shouting in the distance. Were they shouting that the Serith had gone into the forest? Were they fighting the Serith? Were they shouting for her, someone else? She continued walking swiftly, a prickling at the back of her neck. Was she being followed, was it just her paranoia?

Halss gritted her teeth, slowing to a stop, her heart still jumping. Damn it, she didn't know. She couldn't see anything, she couldn't hear anything. She looked up to the canopy, biting her tongue. If she could just find a way to take off, she could rid whatever may or may not be stalking her. Wouldn't it have reached her by now, though? Unless the Serith was slower than she thought...

The Wildclaw shook her head with a growl, squinting her eyes shut. She just...had to focus. With another growl against herself, Halss began to try and messily scale a low-branched tree, hauling herself up onto the first limb, her arms shaking as she then gripped the trunk to steady herself and stood up on the wood. This would take more time than she wanted to. Maybe she should just go back. Which would be to the left, right? Which way had she circled around the tree? Nothing looked familiar.

With a snarl, Halss shook out her arms, instead turning back to the trunk, and bending her legs to leap to the thickest branch she saw. Looked like the sky was the way.

Halss looked back for many long moments, waiting to see some sort of pursuit. There didn't seem to be any chase, but then again, she couldn't see more than five feet in front of her. The Wildclaw slowly hauled herself over the branch, head still facing back as she touched onto the ground. She stood alert, listening very closely. The wind rustling the leaves made it hard to hear anything of importance, unless the sound of leaves against each other was actually...
slithering?

Feeling her heart leap in her throat, the Wildclaw took off again in a brisk jog, swallowing nervously. She could hear dragons shouting in the distance. Were they shouting that the Serith had gone into the forest? Were they fighting the Serith? Were they shouting for her, someone else? She continued walking swiftly, a prickling at the back of her neck. Was she being followed, was it just her paranoia?

Halss gritted her teeth, slowing to a stop, her heart still jumping. Damn it, she didn't know. She couldn't see anything, she couldn't hear anything. She looked up to the canopy, biting her tongue. If she could just find a way to take off, she could rid whatever may or may not be stalking her. Wouldn't it have reached her by now, though? Unless the Serith was slower than she thought...

The Wildclaw shook her head with a growl, squinting her eyes shut. She just...had to focus. With another growl against herself, Halss began to try and messily scale a low-branched tree, hauling herself up onto the first limb, her arms shaking as she then gripped the trunk to steady herself and stood up on the wood. This would take more time than she wanted to. Maybe she should just go back. Which would be to the left, right? Which way had she circled around the tree? Nothing looked familiar.

With a snarl, Halss shook out her arms, instead turning back to the trunk, and bending her legs to leap to the thickest branch she saw. Looked like the sky was the way.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
((Hey guys, I'll write out a reply soon. Right now I'm just stuck with a huge bout of writer's block and I cannot figure out anything at least half decent to post. Continue without Frank for a bit, I'll find some way to rope him back in soon ^^' Thanks for understanding))
((Hey guys, I'll write out a reply soon. Right now I'm just stuck with a huge bout of writer's block and I cannot figure out anything at least half decent to post. Continue without Frank for a bit, I'll find some way to rope him back in soon ^^' Thanks for understanding))
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
Forsythia snarled, absolutely furious. "I must help you!? Oh, please!" She spat. "Not a full day ago you and your followers were trying to skin us alive!" She became aware of the still fresh scars on her face from the stampede of longnecks.
She had heard Myrrylen pleading to leave, but Forsythia had a problem:
"What are you so scared of that you've come running to dragons for help, hmm?" She looked quickly at the sky, but returned her gaze to Tokal-sen. She was afraid of a 'he' and someone 'coming down.' The only dragon that fit that description was Archimedes, as he was the only male present capable of flying.
"The ridgeback? Honey, I have some news for you." She stormed up to the cowering Serthis, stopping a grass blade's length from the beast's face, her glowing eyes illuminating Tokal-sen's face. At this distance, she surely felt the heat on Forsythia's breath. There was no mistaking her birth element.
"I'm the one you need to worry about."
Forsythia snarled, absolutely furious. "I must help you!? Oh, please!" She spat. "Not a full day ago you and your followers were trying to skin us alive!" She became aware of the still fresh scars on her face from the stampede of longnecks.
She had heard Myrrylen pleading to leave, but Forsythia had a problem:
"What are you so scared of that you've come running to dragons for help, hmm?" She looked quickly at the sky, but returned her gaze to Tokal-sen. She was afraid of a 'he' and someone 'coming down.' The only dragon that fit that description was Archimedes, as he was the only male present capable of flying.
"The ridgeback? Honey, I have some news for you." She stormed up to the cowering Serthis, stopping a grass blade's length from the beast's face, her glowing eyes illuminating Tokal-sen's face. At this distance, she surely felt the heat on Forsythia's breath. There was no mistaking her birth element.
"I'm the one you need to worry about."
The nocturne watched carefully as the scene played. From the distance he was, there still wasn't much he could do, and from being unable to fly, he wouldn't be able to change that situation either. He was restrained to where Archimedes could reach, and even if the ridgeback was gigantic compared to him, it still wasn't enough. The nocturne wanted to intervene, he wanted to hear better what they were talking about; but his ears...

Poam changed his position once again, letting Frank to his own thoughts, and started to climb the scientist's neck. It wasn't the best -or most comfortable- place to be, but he clung to the other's head, stretching his neck so he could see better what was below. A bit clumsily, he adjusted himself once again- fixing up Archimedes glasses when he unintentionally nudged them out of place- and frowned at what he managed to hear from both Tokal and Myrrylen.

Immediately, gears started to run inside his mind, the fire inside him dancing carefully in apprehension. He gulped, before turning to the imperial not much far from him. "Do you... Know each other?"
The nocturne watched carefully as the scene played. From the distance he was, there still wasn't much he could do, and from being unable to fly, he wouldn't be able to change that situation either. He was restrained to where Archimedes could reach, and even if the ridgeback was gigantic compared to him, it still wasn't enough. The nocturne wanted to intervene, he wanted to hear better what they were talking about; but his ears...

Poam changed his position once again, letting Frank to his own thoughts, and started to climb the scientist's neck. It wasn't the best -or most comfortable- place to be, but he clung to the other's head, stretching his neck so he could see better what was below. A bit clumsily, he adjusted himself once again- fixing up Archimedes glasses when he unintentionally nudged them out of place- and frowned at what he managed to hear from both Tokal and Myrrylen.

Immediately, gears started to run inside his mind, the fire inside him dancing carefully in apprehension. He gulped, before turning to the imperial not much far from him. "Do you... Know each other?"
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Archimedes shivered when the nocturne climbed his neck, his tiny claws almost ticklish. His moment caused Poam to slip, knocking his glasses ajar, but he corrected them quickly. The nocturne was simply curious.
He hovered closer to the ground, dropping to below the height of Myrrylen, more focused on Tokal-sen and the Snapper, who was relentlessly rushing the Serthis. Forsythia, don't push it! She is one of the fastest warriors in the world. She can turn this around in a second!
Not knowing what else he could possibly do, Archimedes spread his giant wings, blocking the moonlight in the entire area, as he landed on the ground. He bared his teeth, narrowed his eyes, and growled once again.
"You'd best answer the question." He threatened.

"Yes, Grim! But more teeth!" A scarred, but otherwise pure white, Pearlcatcher shouted up at Archimedes. "Psychology is half the battle. If they're intimidated, they're already losing. More! Teeth!" Archimedes curled his lip as high as he could, showing his pink gums. His tattoos were darker, and visible all over his body. He snorted wildly, clouds of fine dust rose from the ground.
"Fantastic! Now, attack your opponent! Hold nothing back!" The white dragon spat. Archimedes parted his jaws, and ran full tilt at a skydancer at the other end of the arena. The dragon was bound in rope, and trembling. His dark blue eyes were open wide in horror as he watched the giant ridgeback come at him, teeth as long as his legs.
Archimedes stopped just before his horn could pierce the dragon. An angry voice echoed behind him. "Grim, what are you doing!? Kill him! A dragon who hesitates is a dragon that dies!" Archimedes nudged the ropes bounding the skydancer. He couldn't ever bring himself to finish this part of the training. "Grim!"
Archimedes reared his head and brought it down on the skydancer, who screamed in horror-- until he realized what had happened. Rope dangled from Archimedes teeth, and the skydancer launched into the air, disappearing into the clouds.
"Dammit, Grim! We don't release prisoners! We kill them!" The angry pearlcatcher threw his pearl at Archimedes' head. It bounced off, barely phasing the dragon, but the message was still clear. He was a failure.
Archimedes shivered when the nocturne climbed his neck, his tiny claws almost ticklish. His moment caused Poam to slip, knocking his glasses ajar, but he corrected them quickly. The nocturne was simply curious.
He hovered closer to the ground, dropping to below the height of Myrrylen, more focused on Tokal-sen and the Snapper, who was relentlessly rushing the Serthis. Forsythia, don't push it! She is one of the fastest warriors in the world. She can turn this around in a second!
Not knowing what else he could possibly do, Archimedes spread his giant wings, blocking the moonlight in the entire area, as he landed on the ground. He bared his teeth, narrowed his eyes, and growled once again.
"You'd best answer the question." He threatened.

"Yes, Grim! But more teeth!" A scarred, but otherwise pure white, Pearlcatcher shouted up at Archimedes. "Psychology is half the battle. If they're intimidated, they're already losing. More! Teeth!" Archimedes curled his lip as high as he could, showing his pink gums. His tattoos were darker, and visible all over his body. He snorted wildly, clouds of fine dust rose from the ground.
"Fantastic! Now, attack your opponent! Hold nothing back!" The white dragon spat. Archimedes parted his jaws, and ran full tilt at a skydancer at the other end of the arena. The dragon was bound in rope, and trembling. His dark blue eyes were open wide in horror as he watched the giant ridgeback come at him, teeth as long as his legs.
Archimedes stopped just before his horn could pierce the dragon. An angry voice echoed behind him. "Grim, what are you doing!? Kill him! A dragon who hesitates is a dragon that dies!" Archimedes nudged the ropes bounding the skydancer. He couldn't ever bring himself to finish this part of the training. "Grim!"
Archimedes reared his head and brought it down on the skydancer, who screamed in horror-- until he realized what had happened. Rope dangled from Archimedes teeth, and the skydancer launched into the air, disappearing into the clouds.
"Dammit, Grim! We don't release prisoners! We kill them!" The angry pearlcatcher threw his pearl at Archimedes' head. It bounced off, barely phasing the dragon, but the message was still clear. He was a failure.
(Going to unsubscribe till I'm back from my trip to minimize pings. Once I get back I'll be back in the RP!)
(Going to unsubscribe till I'm back from my trip to minimize pings. Once I get back I'll be back in the RP!)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Hera frowned at the scene unfolding before her, the guardian's gaze skeptical. Everything was so... Weird. Halss was gone, Myrrylen was immobile in front of Tokal-Sen and the serthis still didn't seem hostile. The guardian slowly lowered her fall, arriving the ground a bit before Archimedes. Her position wasn't aggressive like the others, her eyes squinted, observing quietly Forsythia's warning. The female approached Myrrylen cautiously, the other dragons seemingly taking care of the immediate danger. Her guard was still up whoever, underestimating Tokal-Sen's speed would only spell doom on them.

"Are you okay?" Hera circled the imperial quickly in search of any injuries, she was not in a rush though, the guardian fully aware that their enemy didn't actually make a move against her. The older dragon sighed, the quick inspection only confirming what she already knew. But if Tokal-Sen wasn't here to fight, then what was she doing with Myrr? Why would she come here for them? Besides, she seems to be alone, her decision seemingly irrational. The guardian hummed quietly, Archimedes and Forsythia were already holding a more aggressive stance, but the matter at hands didn't seem to need that kind of position.

"Forsythia, calm down" Hera said, approaching the snapper. Perhaps, they were looking at it in the wrong direction. Tokal-Sen was alone, but it was hard to imagine her army holding a neutral stance when a group of dragons was just before them. They had made their damage, and if they really wanted to catch them off-guard, then the group had already fallen in their trap. every single one of the dragons of the group were on land now, their advantage of height was now gone.

And even then, nothing came.

"If Tokal-Sen wished any harm, she would have done it by now" Hera spoke careful eyes still examining the threat that the serthis was. It was hard to notice the anxiety in her voice, but Forsythia's position was extremely dangerous, a quick movement from the sethis could be her end if the snapper wasn't quick enough. "Let's not jump to early conclusions. She might have something interesting for us to say" Her tail moved, the tone the guardian used seemed dangerous, making clear that even though she did not wish the serthis's ending, she wouldn't let Tokal-Sen do any harm without being punished either.
Hera frowned at the scene unfolding before her, the guardian's gaze skeptical. Everything was so... Weird. Halss was gone, Myrrylen was immobile in front of Tokal-Sen and the serthis still didn't seem hostile. The guardian slowly lowered her fall, arriving the ground a bit before Archimedes. Her position wasn't aggressive like the others, her eyes squinted, observing quietly Forsythia's warning. The female approached Myrrylen cautiously, the other dragons seemingly taking care of the immediate danger. Her guard was still up whoever, underestimating Tokal-Sen's speed would only spell doom on them.

"Are you okay?" Hera circled the imperial quickly in search of any injuries, she was not in a rush though, the guardian fully aware that their enemy didn't actually make a move against her. The older dragon sighed, the quick inspection only confirming what she already knew. But if Tokal-Sen wasn't here to fight, then what was she doing with Myrr? Why would she come here for them? Besides, she seems to be alone, her decision seemingly irrational. The guardian hummed quietly, Archimedes and Forsythia were already holding a more aggressive stance, but the matter at hands didn't seem to need that kind of position.

"Forsythia, calm down" Hera said, approaching the snapper. Perhaps, they were looking at it in the wrong direction. Tokal-Sen was alone, but it was hard to imagine her army holding a neutral stance when a group of dragons was just before them. They had made their damage, and if they really wanted to catch them off-guard, then the group had already fallen in their trap. every single one of the dragons of the group were on land now, their advantage of height was now gone.

And even then, nothing came.

"If Tokal-Sen wished any harm, she would have done it by now" Hera spoke careful eyes still examining the threat that the serthis was. It was hard to notice the anxiety in her voice, but Forsythia's position was extremely dangerous, a quick movement from the sethis could be her end if the snapper wasn't quick enough. "Let's not jump to early conclusions. She might have something interesting for us to say" Her tail moved, the tone the guardian used seemed dangerous, making clear that even though she did not wish the serthis's ending, she wouldn't let Tokal-Sen do any harm without being punished either.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76