Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 195 196
Why does Tomo's signpost in the Trading Post not have a shadow?
*spooky noises*
Why does Tomo's signpost in the Trading Post not have a shadow?
*spooky noises*
shop_banner.png
Why are coatl scrolls available in the gem market place all the time, but wildclaw scrolls only cycle through for brief periods? Wildclaws are the only breed with that type of availability. (excluding the annual Nocture scrolls, of course) Wouldn't it be a bit fairer if they were always available?
Why are coatl scrolls available in the gem market place all the time, but wildclaw scrolls only cycle through for brief periods? Wildclaws are the only breed with that type of availability. (excluding the annual Nocture scrolls, of course) Wouldn't it be a bit fairer if they were always available?
Rubber duck hat please?
Rubber duck hat please?
So is the Earthshaker the biggest of the deities or did one of them outgrow him? Also, in comparison to normal dragons, how big would the deities be?
So is the Earthshaker the biggest of the deities or did one of them outgrow him? Also, in comparison to normal dragons, how big would the deities be?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Will we ever see the hybrid Imperial: the Emperor? Because besides skins, it's not here... but it's part of the game kinda. I'm just curious.
Will we ever see the hybrid Imperial: the Emperor? Because besides skins, it's not here... but it's part of the game kinda. I'm just curious.
TBD
Is there a reason why Coral Carpenter familiars are so hard to obtain? They aren't sold in the Marketplace, can't be found at Pinkerton's, and aren't obtainable from chests... and after 30+ hours grinding in the Training Grounds without ever seeing one, they seem to have a lower drop rate as well.
Is there a reason why Coral Carpenter familiars are so hard to obtain? They aren't sold in the Marketplace, can't be found at Pinkerton's, and aren't obtainable from chests... and after 30+ hours grinding in the Training Grounds without ever seeing one, they seem to have a lower drop rate as well.
Are the achievements broken right now? I just started the game a few days ago and i don't understand them. For example I have over 200,000 treasure but i haven't earned any of the treasure achievements. I've also gotten combos of 3 and over 3 in shock switch but i haven't gotten the achievement for it. I don't understand what's going on. Am I missing something or are achievements broken?
Are the achievements broken right now? I just started the game a few days ago and i don't understand them. For example I have over 200,000 treasure but i haven't earned any of the treasure achievements. I've also gotten combos of 3 and over 3 in shock switch but i haven't gotten the achievement for it. I don't understand what's going on. Am I missing something or are achievements broken?
Okay so you've given us a teaser of the coli revamp, hotkeys and greater emphasis on Agility. But is that all there is to it? Or is this just the tip of the iceburg?
Okay so you've given us a teaser of the coli revamp, hotkeys and greater emphasis on Agility. But is that all there is to it? Or is this just the tip of the iceburg?
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
What do the Loga/Agol eat? What are their behaviors/personalities like?
What do the Loga/Agol eat? What are their behaviors/personalities like?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Will the old rugged design of the roundhorn be brought back? In a separate item perhaps?
Will the old rugged design of the roundhorn be brought back? In a separate item perhaps?
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 195 196