Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Imperial Grace] - Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@IronAndWine
Omg these are amazing may I be put on the ping list please? Thank you
@IronAndWine
Omg these are amazing may I be put on the ping list please? Thank you
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@IronAndWine Oh, please add me to your pinglist.
@IronAndWine Oh, please add me to your pinglist.
@ironandwine Throw me on that pinglist if I'm not on it already! These are really stunning <3
@ironandwine Throw me on that pinglist if I'm not on it already! These are really stunning <3
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
Ahh! I would LOVE to be added to the pinglist if possible!
Ahh! I would LOVE to be added to the pinglist if possible!
[center] [size=1]@pibolar @WillowIstari @Valikor @Hisscale @bookwormally @Reochi @Niharike @NaturalFeel @Dragondrop @StoneHusky @Drown @CursedKaze @Korozo @JackalSmiler @DreamSlayer @IgnisFlamel @WimpyFox @CrimsonsArt @AlexiCyn @OblongSushi @SimFeetUnder @Wilko @Noodlesper @SterlingKat @StayingBehind @welosttheribs @Fellefan @avianAnnihilator @Valishtu @Sinfirmitas @coldfire3 @GlowWorm @Youko @Trachynhawb @Whimzica @obliviousally @Irrwahn @Cyrya @MaDovahVhenan @DarthMaul @Plushstiel @rinrar @Nerada @Starmax @Maora @Sweetpuff @SummerStorm @lucidcoyote @Luunai @Cyphurus @Blizoria @Ysdaar @Veylaron @Automedon @MeganSandbox [/size] [b]Hey folks![/b] Today's the official shop opening! :) I want to thank everyone for the great interest and support. Please feel free to place your orders! And be sure to read all the info & rules on the first page, it makes everything much easier. ;) [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/3804/f/2017/162/a/9/example01_by_herzgold-dbcbw2z.png[/img] [s][size=5][b]10 SLOTS[/b][/size][/s] [size=5][color=red]Closed again[/color], next opening in the coming days![/size] [size=4][AVAILABLE GENES ONLY][/size] Grey genes aren't done yet. (I try to finish missing genes as soon as possible though. For this opening, only order available genes please!) [/center] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [b]Primary[/b]: [color=grey]Bar[/color] Cherub [color=grey]Clown[/color] Crystal [color=grey]Falcon[/color] Giraffe Iridescent [color=grey]Jupiter[/color] [color=grey]Metallic[/color] Petals Piebald [color=grey]Poison[/color] [color=grey]Ripple[/color] Savannah Skink [color=grey]Speckle[/color] [color=grey]Tiger[/color] [color=grey]Vipera[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [b]Secondary[/b]: [color=grey]Alloy[/color] Butterfly [color=grey]Current[/color] [color=grey]Daub[/color] [color=grey]Eye Spots[/color] Facet [color=grey]Freckle[/color] Hex [color=grey]Hypnotic[/color] Paint Peregrine Safari [color=grey]Saturn[/color] [color=grey]Seraph[/color] Shimmer Spinner [color=grey]Stripes[/color] [color=grey]Toxin[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [b]Tertiary[/b]: [color=grey]Circuit[/color] [color=grey]Contour[/color] [color=grey]Gembond[/color] Glimmer [color=grey]Lace[/color] Okapi [color=grey]Opal[/color] Runes Smoke [color=grey]Spines[/color] Stained Thylacine Underbelly [color=transparent]x x x x[/color] [/columns] [quote=Order Form] [b]Dragon Image[/b]: Post the BBCode of your dragon here. If it's a scryed image, include the genes & colors! [b]Direction[/b]: Which direction should your dragon be facing - left or right? Default/Examples are facing [i]left[/i]. Please limit to one direction. [b]Gene- & Color Changes[/b]: Let me know if you want your dragon to have different genes/colors. Otherwise leave this blank! [b]Color of Pawpads[/b]: The color is the same as the inner ear by default. Let me know if you want them to be a different color! [b]Specific Size[/b]: Do you wish me to resize the image? If yes, which resolution? [b]Would you like to stay on the pinglist?[/b]: [b]Additional[/b]: Anything else? Don't hesitate to ask. :) [/quote]
@pibolar @WillowIstari @Valikor @Hisscale @bookwormally @Reochi @Niharike @NaturalFeel @Dragondrop @StoneHusky @Drown @CursedKaze @Korozo @JackalSmiler @DreamSlayer @IgnisFlamel @WimpyFox @CrimsonsArt @AlexiCyn @OblongSushi @SimFeetUnder @Wilko @Noodlesper @SterlingKat @StayingBehind @welosttheribs @Fellefan @avianAnnihilator @Valishtu @Sinfirmitas @coldfire3 @GlowWorm @Youko @Trachynhawb @Whimzica @obliviousally @Irrwahn @Cyrya @MaDovahVhenan @DarthMaul @Plushstiel @rinrar @Nerada @Starmax @Maora @Sweetpuff @SummerStorm @lucidcoyote @Luunai @Cyphurus @Blizoria @Ysdaar @Veylaron @Automedon @MeganSandbox

Hey folks!

Today's the official shop opening! :)
I want to thank everyone for the great interest and support. Please feel free to place your orders! And be sure to read all the info & rules on the first page, it makes everything much easier. ;)

example01_by_herzgold-dbcbw2z.png

10 SLOTS
Closed again, next opening in the coming days!
[AVAILABLE GENES ONLY]
Grey genes aren't done yet. (I try to finish missing genes as soon as possible though. For this opening, only order available genes please!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx Primary:
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jupiter
Metallic
Petals
Piebald
Poison
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Tiger
Vipera
xxxxxxxxxx Secondary:
Alloy
Butterfly
Current
Daub
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Paint
Peregrine
Safari
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Stripes
Toxin
xxxxxxxxxx Tertiary:
Circuit
Contour
Gembond
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Runes
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
x
x
x
x

Order Form wrote:
Dragon Image: Post the BBCode of your dragon here. If it's a scryed image, include the genes & colors!
Direction: Which direction should your dragon be facing - left or right? Default/Examples are facing left. Please limit to one direction.
Gene- & Color Changes: Let me know if you want your dragon to have different genes/colors. Otherwise leave this blank!
Color of Pawpads: The color is the same as the inner ear by default. Let me know if you want them to be a different color!
Specific Size: Do you wish me to resize the image? If yes, which resolution?
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?:
Additional: Anything else? Don't hesitate to ask. :)
@IronAndWine I'd like to claim a slot! Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22120432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221205/22120432_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction: left Gene- & Color Changes: n/a Color of Pawpads: dark brown, please Specific Size: n/a Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: yes! Additional: n/a Thank you! ^_^
@IronAndWine I'd like to claim a slot!

Dragon Image:
22120432_350.png

Direction: left
Gene- & Color Changes: n/a
Color of Pawpads: dark brown, please
Specific Size: n/a
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: yes!
Additional: n/a

Thank you! ^_^
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33572835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335729/33572835_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction: Left Gene- & Color Changes: It looks like iri/shimmer aren't available so basic/basic/runes, white/white/banana Color of Pawpads: Same as inner ear Specific Size: Nah Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Yes! Additional: None thanks! Edit: Forgot to ping, oops. @ironandwine

33572835_350.png

Direction: Left
Gene- & Color Changes: It looks like iri/shimmer aren't available so basic/basic/runes, white/white/banana
Color of Pawpads: Same as inner ear
Specific Size: Nah
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Yes!
Additional: None thanks!

Edit: Forgot to ping, oops. @ironandwine
Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31063962] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310640/31063962_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction: Right Gene- & Color Changes: Color of Pawpads: The Orca black from her secondary? :O Specific Size: Do you wish me to resize the image? Biggest I can get! hehe Additional: (what even could this cover? hehe) eyes some kinda different blue? @IronAndWine and uh, pinglist for when I can order another... for once I have some money in my paypal annnnnd I'm kind of a huge imp addict :D These are [b]so snazz[/b]! (nooo I didn't have this post saved to my desktop for ease of snapping up a spot! behehe)
Dragon Image:

31063962_350.png

Direction: Right
Gene- & Color Changes:
Color of Pawpads: The Orca black from her secondary? :O
Specific Size: Do you wish me to resize the image? Biggest I can get! hehe
Additional: (what even could this cover? hehe) eyes some kinda different blue?

@IronAndWine and uh, pinglist for when I can order another... for once I have some money in my paypal annnnnd I'm kind of a huge imp addict :D
These are so snazz!

(nooo I didn't have this post saved to my desktop for ease of snapping up a spot! behehe)
@IronAndWine YAY *V* Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285780/28577993_350.png[/img] Direction: So wie auf dem Preview von dir C: Gene- & Color Changes: Wie ich richtig sehe passen alle ihre Gene zu den die du hast? Sorry, meine Brille ist in Reparatur! x'D Color of Pawpads: Wenn es möglich wäre hätte ich dafür gerne die Farbe von diesen kleinen Lampion Lampen.. das Orange dort von den kleinen Runden xD Specific Size: Umso größer umso lieber :3 Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Additional: Hab Spaß <3
@IronAndWine
YAY *V*

Dragon Image:
28577993_350.png
Direction: So wie auf dem Preview von dir C:
Gene- & Color Changes: Wie ich richtig sehe passen alle ihre Gene zu den die du hast? Sorry, meine Brille ist in Reparatur! x'D
Color of Pawpads: Wenn es möglich wäre hätte ich dafür gerne die Farbe von diesen kleinen Lampion Lampen.. das Orange dort von den kleinen Runden xD
Specific Size: Umso größer umso lieber :3
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Additional: Hab Spaß <3
siggi_maora_part1_flight_by_xeehsl_d93v0s6_by_maora_shun-d93v4yv.pngsiggi_maora_part3_artshop_by_xeehsl_d93v0rb_by_maora_shun-d93v4yg.pngsiggi_maora_part4_tumblr_by_xeehsl_d93v0qr_by_maora_shun-d93v503.pngsiggi_maora_part5_dragon_by_xeehsl_d93v0qf_by_maora_shun-d93v50k.png
@Ironandwine Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32376667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323767/32376667_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction: Left Gene- & Color Changes: N/A Color of Pawpads: N/A Specific Size: Bio size Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Yes Additional: N/A
@Ironandwine

Dragon Image:

32376667_350.png

Direction: Left
Gene- & Color Changes: N/A
Color of Pawpads: N/A
Specific Size: Bio size
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Yes
Additional: N/A
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1