Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Imperial Grace] - Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38
@IronAndWine

Am I too late?? I'd love a slot if it's still available!! :D I'm sorting out all my imps right now to decide which one I'll order , for according to the available genes if I get a slot!
@IronAndWine

Am I too late?? I'd love a slot if it's still available!! :D I'm sorting out all my imps right now to decide which one I'll order , for according to the available genes if I get a slot!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
May i snag one if you are opn? Im at work atm. D:
May i snag one if you are opn? Im at work atm. D:
OOIa5x2.png
@Ysdaar
Jups! Hab dir den letzten reserviert <3 Kein Stress! Und danke dir♥

@Sourdeer
Thank you so much! I've added you and will ping you for new openings - with even more available genes then! ;w;/

@rinrar @MaDovahVhenan @Valishtu
Unfortunately all slots are already filled, but new openings will be very soon! I'm finishing more genes in the meantime so there'll be more options next time!;w;/
@Ysdaar
Jups! Hab dir den letzten reserviert <3 Kein Stress! Und danke dir♥

@Sourdeer
Thank you so much! I've added you and will ping you for new openings - with even more available genes then! ;w;/

@rinrar @MaDovahVhenan @Valishtu
Unfortunately all slots are already filled, but new openings will be very soon! I'm finishing more genes in the meantime so there'll be more options next time!;w;/
@lucidcoyote @WillowIstari @SimFeetUnder @Maora @DreamSlayer @Wilko @bookwormally @CrimsonsArt @Irrwahn @Ysdaar

Thanks a lot folks; all of you got a slot! I will send a PM with more details and payment info later. Your adopts will be done asap!♥
@lucidcoyote @WillowIstari @SimFeetUnder @Maora @DreamSlayer @Wilko @bookwormally @CrimsonsArt @Irrwahn @Ysdaar

Thanks a lot folks; all of you got a slot! I will send a PM with more details and payment info later. Your adopts will be done asap!♥
@IronAndWine Jetzt aber! War schwer mich zu entscheiden, aber ich wäre total gespannt wie der gute hier aussieht mit der Base: Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30131425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301315/30131425_350.png[/img] [/url] Direction: Standard Gene- & Color Changes: So wie er ist! Color of Pawpads: Inner ear ist perfekt! Specific Size: Für die bio resizen kann ich dann selbst, also einfach standard größe c: Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Aber klar doch! Additional: Stay awesome! :3
@IronAndWine
Jetzt aber!
War schwer mich zu entscheiden, aber ich wäre total gespannt wie der gute hier aussieht mit der Base:

Dragon Image:
30131425_350.png

Direction: Standard
Gene- & Color Changes: So wie er ist!
Color of Pawpads: Inner ear ist perfekt!
Specific Size: Für die bio resizen kann ich dann selbst, also einfach standard größe c:
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Aber klar doch!
Additional: Stay awesome! :3
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@ironandwine

wow these go fast! good for you! i hope to snag one in the near future ^^
@ironandwine

wow these go fast! good for you! i hope to snag one in the near future ^^
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
@IronAndWine

OH JEEZ YES. o.o Please add me to your open slots pinglist!?
@IronAndWine

OH JEEZ YES. o.o Please add me to your open slots pinglist!?
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
oh wow.

Please add me to your pinglist!!

I want to spend so much money on these.
oh wow.

Please add me to your pinglist!!

I want to spend so much money on these.
Z8LkhMN.png
@Nerada
Oh yes, I didn't expect that either :'D But I'm very glad that you folks like the base that much. I'll probably open the shop again on the weekend, with hopefully more available genes! :)

@Unyko @poetdoe
Added you two, thanks a lot!!
@Nerada
Oh yes, I didn't expect that either :'D But I'm very glad that you folks like the base that much. I'll probably open the shop again on the weekend, with hopefully more available genes! :)

@Unyko @poetdoe
Added you two, thanks a lot!!
Just got the art for mah boy and I love it <3
Just got the art for mah boy and I love it <3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38