Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eye drops (For vain dragon owners)
1 2 3
+1 Support

I really like the idea, I myself aren't that picky over eyecolor but I know some are.
+1 Support

I really like the idea, I myself aren't that picky over eyecolor but I know some are.
h049feQ.gif
With so many people being unaware that their flight choice = all their dragons' eye colors, I'd like to see something like this implemented.

I'm for it being a "one time only" change, but DragonSage brings up a good point. Maybe if a dragon is transferred to another person's account, it resets and they'll have one chance to change the eye color?
With so many people being unaware that their flight choice = all their dragons' eye colors, I'd like to see something like this implemented.

I'm for it being a "one time only" change, but DragonSage brings up a good point. Maybe if a dragon is transferred to another person's account, it resets and they'll have one chance to change the eye color?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I'd love this, personally. I wasn't aware of the eye colour when choosing my flight and how dark the water flight would be. =( I almost wish we were allowed two accounts just so I could hatch my babies on an ice account. Still kicking myself; I was so wanting to choose ice but was enough on the fence I went water, fff.

Even if not full eye colour change, perhaps tint options within each flight? =(
I'd love this, personally. I wasn't aware of the eye colour when choosing my flight and how dark the water flight would be. =( I almost wish we were allowed two accounts just so I could hatch my babies on an ice account. Still kicking myself; I was so wanting to choose ice but was enough on the fence I went water, fff.

Even if not full eye colour change, perhaps tint options within each flight? =(
If you've want to contact me, visit my profile. =) I'm no longer a member for the time being, but I'm always open to chat if anyone has anything they need. <3
@Freddyness There is no reason to prevent people from changing eye color is they want to. This would essentially be a fancy form of apparel that rather than being removable can be overrode by applying new eye drops. We can change a dragon&#039;s breed as many times as we want and add and remove genes how we want; and those changes are inheritable, so if the eyedrop idea was introduced why should be limited on changing eye color when it can&#039;t be inherited?
@Freddyness There is no reason to prevent people from changing eye color is they want to. This would essentially be a fancy form of apparel that rather than being removable can be overrode by applying new eye drops. We can change a dragon&#039;s breed as many times as we want and add and remove genes how we want; and those changes are inheritable, so if the eyedrop idea was introduced why should be limited on changing eye color when it can&#039;t be inherited?
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
You know, thinking on it more - if the eyedrop concept doesn&#039;t work with lore, you could always use the option of it being magically influenced? Maybe use that stone concept as a sort of vanity stone, imbued with magical powers?
You know, thinking on it more - if the eyedrop concept doesn&#039;t work with lore, you could always use the option of it being magically influenced? Maybe use that stone concept as a sort of vanity stone, imbued with magical powers?
If you've want to contact me, visit my profile. =) I'm no longer a member for the time being, but I'm always open to chat if anyone has anything they need. <3
I do not support this. Reason being, that if you take away this then there&#039;s little much else having a "flight" means to a dragon. It also sort of ruins an aspect of the dragon market (where people request dragons of a certain flight for their eye colour.) I like the fact that their eye colour matches their flight, it gives a challenge of sort as well and a pretty neat mechanic as far as picking dragons and colours and such. As well, you&#039;re able to change their eyes through making custom accents or skins, too.
I do not support this. Reason being, that if you take away this then there&#039;s little much else having a "flight" means to a dragon. It also sort of ruins an aspect of the dragon market (where people request dragons of a certain flight for their eye colour.) I like the fact that their eye colour matches their flight, it gives a challenge of sort as well and a pretty neat mechanic as far as picking dragons and colours and such. As well, you&#039;re able to change their eyes through making custom accents or skins, too.
I&#039;m iffy, It would be pretty annoying if you were trying to go for a clan of ice eyes and you&#039;ve got this dark eyed dragon that can&#039;t be changed :/ Perhaps make unique colored eyes a gene or something?
I&#039;m iffy, It would be pretty annoying if you were trying to go for a clan of ice eyes and you&#039;ve got this dark eyed dragon that can&#039;t be changed :/ Perhaps make unique colored eyes a gene or something?
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@dragonsage True maybe, but i think i&#039;d want to make the materials harder to get if it unlimited in the same way the cost to change your dragons breed is high. But i would want it to be quite a reasonable feat to achieve.

@hyena I do believe where the dragon is born reflects on how the dragon can be used within the coliseum. Eg the attacks and magics it can use. Never mind what flights it is stronger and weaker against.
I feel that while the eye colour is important to the flight of birth, it is important that people feel happy about there dragons looks. I will reduce exalted dragons and avoidance of dragons based on eye colour.

@jemjam Unique coloured eyes would imply that the eye colours don&#039;t even relate to the flight colours. Myself I thought about including maybe genes with the colour like tiger gene eyes seemed stupid.

Ooooo what if say you changed the eye colour in a slightly different tone there would be your flights rune with in the eye?
@dragonsage True maybe, but i think i&#039;d want to make the materials harder to get if it unlimited in the same way the cost to change your dragons breed is high. But i would want it to be quite a reasonable feat to achieve.

@hyena I do believe where the dragon is born reflects on how the dragon can be used within the coliseum. Eg the attacks and magics it can use. Never mind what flights it is stronger and weaker against.
I feel that while the eye colour is important to the flight of birth, it is important that people feel happy about there dragons looks. I will reduce exalted dragons and avoidance of dragons based on eye colour.

@jemjam Unique coloured eyes would imply that the eye colours don&#039;t even relate to the flight colours. Myself I thought about including maybe genes with the colour like tiger gene eyes seemed stupid.

Ooooo what if say you changed the eye colour in a slightly different tone there would be your flights rune with in the eye?
freddyness.gif
I do not support this idea. Eye colour is a direct indication of elemental affiliation. To change the eye colour would be to change the element. I would be more likely to support contact lenses.
I do not support this idea. Eye colour is a direct indication of elemental affiliation. To change the eye colour would be to change the element. I would be more likely to support contact lenses.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
I do not support this idea. Contact lenses for sure. Eye color, not so much. Any apparel item that can be removed could be useful, but perhaps make the different shades from the normal flights so that users aren&#039;t confused as to the actual flight of the dragon.

Changing the eye color would be on the same line as permanently changing something gene related, which I&#039;m not supportive of.
I do not support this idea. Contact lenses for sure. Eye color, not so much. Any apparel item that can be removed could be useful, but perhaps make the different shades from the normal flights so that users aren&#039;t confused as to the actual flight of the dragon.

Changing the eye color would be on the same line as permanently changing something gene related, which I&#039;m not supportive of.
1 2 3