Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cosmetic Gender Scroll

I know most of the community does not want a Breed Change Scroll, but some people too.

Why not make a "Cosmetic" gender scroll. Your dragon would still be a male/female, but their appearance would reflect the opposite gender. This would people to have the 'perfect' dragon they want & also allow people who write more freedom with character development, etc.

Thoughts?

I know most of the community does not want a Breed Change Scroll, but some people too.

Why not make a "Cosmetic" gender scroll. Your dragon would still be a male/female, but their appearance would reflect the opposite gender. This would people to have the 'perfect' dragon they want & also allow people who write more freedom with character development, etc.

Thoughts?
p7IK7KG.png ste11a
FR +0
that's the kind of item lioden has
i don't see a problem with it !!
be prepared for users saying "but it's misleading if it's for sale" though
that's the kind of item lioden has
i don't see a problem with it !!
be prepared for users saying "but it's misleading if it's for sale" though
I could definitely see something like this being a thing~ Story folks could have "transgender" dragons xD
I could definitely see something like this being a thing~ Story folks could have "transgender" dragons xD
I definitely support as long as it was treated like an Eternally Youthful dragon and could not be listed for sale on the AH. It could still be sold by CR.
I definitely support as long as it was treated like an Eternally Youthful dragon and could not be listed for sale on the AH. It could still be sold by CR.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@melanko

Allow me to divert your attention to this thread here, where is has been discussed in depth. I support it, and this thread here solves all the issues nicely!
@melanko

Allow me to divert your attention to this thread here, where is has been discussed in depth. I support it, and this thread here solves all the issues nicely!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
It could be made to work like apparel or skins, so that it has to be removed to be put up for sale.
That should pretty well eliminate any issues people might have with it.

I definitely support though!
It could be made to work like apparel or skins, so that it has to be removed to be put up for sale.
That should pretty well eliminate any issues people might have with it.

I definitely support though!
BVUXJUX.png
Already suggested. :u
Already suggested. :u