Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Floating's DOM Discount Shop OFFLINE
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 172 173
@L1BR4

Sure, send treasure when ready.
@L1BR4

Sure, send treasure when ready.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace could I please get a mirror scroll
@FloatingInSpace could I please get a mirror scroll
@ThatBadHabit

Sure, send treasure when ready!
@ThatBadHabit

uCR5SCW.png
Quick update: I managed to snag a wing tangle, but would you be willing to add the following to my list:
-golden sage sash
-golden sage lantern
-gilded rose thorn crown
-golden silk scarf
in its place?
I understand these are all high demand items so I understand if you can't get them ^^
Also once you get all the sapphire pieces, would you mind sending those over separately from the rest, if it's not too troublesome? I don't want to cause any inconvenience, but I'd like to dress the dragon they're for as soon as I'm able, as I'm super excited to dress her ^^

(Postscript: Thank you so much for your patience and willingness to help me. I'll be sending a nice tip your way when I pay for the items :) )
Quick update: I managed to snag a wing tangle, but would you be willing to add the following to my list:
-golden sage sash
-golden sage lantern
-gilded rose thorn crown
-golden silk scarf
in its place?
I understand these are all high demand items so I understand if you can't get them ^^
Also once you get all the sapphire pieces, would you mind sending those over separately from the rest, if it's not too troublesome? I don't want to cause any inconvenience, but I'd like to dress the dragon they're for as soon as I'm able, as I'm super excited to dress her ^^

(Postscript: Thank you so much for your patience and willingness to help me. I'll be sending a nice tip your way when I pay for the items :) )
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

Sure, I'll be able to do that! You can see the list on the front of the shop with the stuff I have at the moment!
@starrynightren

Sure, I'll be able to do that! You can see the list on the front of the shop with the stuff I have at the moment!
uCR5SCW.png
Could you fetch my a Skydancer scroll, please? :)
Could you fetch my a Skydancer scroll, please? :)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon

@Actaeon

uCR5SCW.png
Just wanted to say thank you again for your speedy service! I would definitely recommend this shop. Very quick! Thanks to you, this girl just went from being a triple basic guardian to a fully-gened skydancer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14207427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142075/14207427_350.png[/img] [/url]
Just wanted to say thank you again for your speedy service! I would definitely recommend this shop. Very quick!

Thanks to you, this girl just went from being a triple basic guardian to a fully-gened skydancer!

14207427_350.png
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus

Aw thank you. It's mostly hoping the MP cooperates with me at any given time.

Your girl looks quite beautiful!
@Cirrostratus

Aw thank you. It's mostly hoping the MP cooperates with me at any given time.

Your girl looks quite beautiful!
uCR5SCW.png
Could I get a couple gene scrolls?

-SD
-Hex
-Savannah
-Runes

Should be 756.5kt.
Could I get a couple gene scrolls?

-SD
-Hex
-Savannah