Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 128
@Weapon You can find them by spending your daily gathering points in the Digging section, or through making trade with Swipp (though if I remember correctly the trade is for a gold chest and also require a normal chest to begin with)
@Weapon You can find them by spending your daily gathering points in the Digging section, or through making trade with Swipp (though if I remember correctly the trade is for a gold chest and also require a normal chest to begin with)
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
HHHOT
HHHOT
happy 4th year flight rising!!! the dressing room is an absolute dream come true. here i come, apparel projects!
happy 4th year flight rising!!! the dressing room is an absolute dream come true. here i come, apparel projects!
wow impressive!!<3
wow impressive!!<3
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
Wonderful!! Thank you for all your hard work <3
Wonderful!! Thank you for all your hard work <3
enmAYUV.gif gYW0j5f.png
fdUVIfW.png
yvMj9jM.png
TWSJTng.png
FObX7rS.png
60551086_BGD.gif
*Crying grossly as I hug the FR team tightly*

YOU SPOIL US ROTTEN
*Crying grossly as I hug the FR team tightly*

YOU SPOIL US ROTTEN
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
Happy birthday, FR!

... Oh my Lightweaver outfit 36 is the best thing I've seen today.
Happy birthday, FR!

... Oh my Lightweaver outfit 36 is the best thing I've seen today.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Oh my gosh everything looks beautiful!! Also this is an amazing update, i was literally just thinking about how hard it is to figure out outfits?????????????????????
Oh my gosh everything looks beautiful!! Also this is an amazing update, i was literally just thinking about how hard it is to figure out outfits?????????????????????
m37z8.gif
Yeees, thank you FR!!
and happy anniversary (;
Yeees, thank you FR!!
and happy anniversary (;
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Happy 4 years!! :D
Happy 4 years!! :D
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifegg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 128