Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundhorns and Rodeos
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55
Awesome! Now the highnoon sets will be appreciated again :D
Awesome! Now the highnoon sets will be appreciated again :D
VE9B0fA.png
[quote name="Chaos199" date=2017-06-05 20:37:32] Too bad I'll hardly use the new roundhorns since the old ones looked better. Don't get me wrong, I wanted them to fix the roundhorns. But ONLY FIX, not completely revamp. So many dragons are now ruined... [/quote] I said this on another post and I stick to it: [quote name="Shara" date=2017-06-05 01:43:44] [quote name="sunreon" date=2017-06-05 00:31:17] u g h my female snappers have been ruined personally not a big fan of how small and pointy the new ones are. they don't have that nice natural gnarly "actually grown horn" look anymore. [/quote] Same...On one hand, sure, they finally “fixed” the Roundhorns…but on the other hand, they’ve ruined the dragons I had them on in my Lair. Just why? There were only a few dragons where the horns looked wonky, those could have been adjusted/fixed on their own, but they changed all of them into completely new horns that are thinner and so shiny and lack the bulky realness and extended curl. I know this is just a game, but I [i]loved[/i] these dragons and a few of them are completely ruined…the only one I still like is the Bogsneak change. I guess I can salvage the Snappers by taking the horns off them though. [/quote] It's nice getting new colors for them though...but a few of the brightly colored ones look a bit like candy or plastic to me if I'm completely honest.
Chaos199 wrote on 2017-06-05:
Too bad I'll hardly use the new roundhorns since the old ones looked better.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted them to fix the roundhorns. But ONLY FIX, not completely revamp. So many dragons are now ruined...

I said this on another post and I stick to it:
Shara wrote on 2017-06-05:
sunreon wrote on 2017-06-05:
u g h

my female snappers have been ruined

personally not a big fan of how small and pointy the new ones are. they don't have that nice natural gnarly "actually grown horn" look anymore.

Same...On one hand, sure, they finally “fixed” the Roundhorns…but on the other hand, they’ve ruined the dragons I had them on in my Lair. Just why? There were only a few dragons where the horns looked wonky, those could have been adjusted/fixed on their own, but they changed all of them into completely new horns that are thinner and so shiny and lack the bulky realness and extended curl.

I know this is just a game, but I loved these dragons and a few of them are completely ruined…the only one I still like is the Bogsneak change. I guess I can salvage the Snappers by taking the horns off them though.

It's nice getting new colors for them though...but a few of the brightly colored ones look a bit like candy or plastic to me if I'm completely honest.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
i t ' s h i g h n o o n
i t ' s h i g h n o o n
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/b43fb049dab9b94e8839438cb72fbf30/tumblr_o6on3wwHU61vttfa8o1_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_o6on3wwHU61vttfa8o1_1280.png
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Awesome
Awesome
IT'S HIGH NOON
IT'S HIGH NOON
ITS HIGH NOON, Mcree dragons anyone?
ITS HIGH NOON, Mcree dragons anyone?
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
I love the new update, guys. Keep up the good work!
I love the new update, guys. Keep up the good work!
giphy.gif
fresh
fresh
I'm in love with rewambed highnoon things.

But the horns? W H Y. They were perfect and realistic, now they look like plastic. Duh.
I'm in love with rewambed highnoon things.

But the horns? W H Y. They were perfect and realistic, now they look like plastic. Duh.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55