Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundhorns and Rodeos
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55
Aww, I liked the shape of the old roundhorns :(
Aww, I liked the shape of the old roundhorns :(

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
This is like the best revamp yet. Much appreciated, artists! ????
This is like the best revamp yet. Much appreciated, artists! ????
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
YES!
That's the revamp I wanted!, gotta love western, yeehaw! >wo/
YES!
That's the revamp I wanted!, gotta love western, yeehaw! >wo/
qqJrrSi.gif..~♥My art gallery♥~..MUYNhfy.pngqa67smW.pngpyAp3dI.png
Its a shame thay nolonger fit with most of the items though....

They clip with most of the hats and just look odd....
Its a shame thay nolonger fit with most of the items though....

They clip with most of the hats and just look odd....
blobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.pngU09nR.gifblobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.png

H9CF4.gif
BMoeb.gifKWT4h.gif2k9v5.gifJG5QW.gif
Thank you so much for the revamps! Everything looks great. I especially love how the new roundhorns look and all the new colors.
Thank you so much for the revamps! Everything looks great. I especially love how the new roundhorns look and all the new colors.
Howdy ya'll, t'is great stuff 'ere. *cough**cough* so sorry
Howdy ya'll, t'is great stuff 'ere. *cough**cough* so sorry
Went to my brewery and noticed the last page had a bit more items in it than I remember. Then I saw the roundhorns had pushed it forward! A nice pleasant surprise and I might have to give the highnoon sets a spin now...
Went to my brewery and noticed the last page had a bit more items in it than I remember. Then I saw the roundhorns had pushed it forward! A nice pleasant surprise and I might have to give the highnoon sets a spin now...
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
Ahhhhhh lookit all the colours! *w*
Ahhhhhh lookit all the colours! *w*
The roundhorns art really needed an update, they looked so weird on some dragons. I prefer what they looked before on female coats though. I even bred a dragon specifically for it haha. Luckily the item database offsite still had the old version so I could save a picture of my coatl with those!

I'm extremely thrilled to see them with new colours though! Been wanting that so bad
The roundhorns art really needed an update, they looked so weird on some dragons. I prefer what they looked before on female coats though. I even bred a dragon specifically for it haha. Luckily the item database offsite still had the old version so I could save a picture of my coatl with those!

I'm extremely thrilled to see them with new colours though! Been wanting that so bad
QdaBiJf.png
nice, i really love the new horns and their colours~
nice, i really love the new horns and their colours~
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55