Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
I just started playing Overwatch during this recent free weekend, and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm definitely thinking I might buy it when I have the extra money.
I just started playing Overwatch during this recent free weekend, and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm definitely thinking I might buy it when I have the extra money.
kyogre-primal.gif
ayyy i just got the ani tracer skin, genji and widow dance emote from one loot box :D
good day
ayyy i just got the ani tracer skin, genji and widow dance emote from one loot box :D
good day
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
@Dausa

NICE

I'm trying to get Tracer's skin... The latest event legendary I got was Cruiser D.va, which I don't like that much...
@Dausa

NICE

I'm trying to get Tracer's skin... The latest event legendary I got was Cruiser D.va, which I don't like that much...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97

i adore D.va, but the skin we got this event for her is a bit meh to me. the tracer skin though, i love it and so happy i got it. imo it's the best tracer skin blizzard has put out.
mei's skin is also adorable too !

lets not talk about genji.
@Candlelit97

i adore D.va, but the skin we got this event for her is a bit meh to me. the tracer skin though, i love it and so happy i got it. imo it's the best tracer skin blizzard has put out.
mei's skin is also adorable too !

lets not talk about genji.
@Dausa

Yes! Graffiti Tracer looks pretty cool! The cans of paint on her guns are Winston Acrylics (Jet Set Radio AU ft. Tracer and Winston when?) I also wanna get Beekeeper Mei, but then I'll be conflicted on whether I should keep the Luna skin or equip Beekeeper. ^^'

Genji's dance is an assortment of choreographies by the Kinjaz
The Sentai skin's pretty cool
GO GO POWER GENJIIIII
@Dausa

Yes! Graffiti Tracer looks pretty cool! The cans of paint on her guns are Winston Acrylics (Jet Set Radio AU ft. Tracer and Winston when?) I also wanna get Beekeeper Mei, but then I'll be conflicted on whether I should keep the Luna skin or equip Beekeeper. ^^'

Genji's dance is an assortment of choreographies by the Kinjaz
The Sentai skin's pretty cool
GO GO POWER GENJIIIII
@Candlelit97

he looks like a grasshopper poweranger omg
is zenyatta proud??? i think he is

@Candlelit97

he looks like a grasshopper poweranger omg
is zenyatta proud??? i think he is

@Dausa

Given Zenyatta's "How disappointing" voice line, I'm not too sure i may or may not like the Sassyatta comics a lot
@Dausa

Given Zenyatta's "How disappointing" voice line, I'm not too sure i may or may not like the Sassyatta comics a lot
And with the changes we can now buy Oni Genji and Officer D.va with 1000 credits or get them from lootboxes. Good thing I didn't spend time on hots. o7
And with the changes we can now buy Oni Genji and Officer D.va with 1000 credits or get them from lootboxes. Good thing I didn't spend time on hots. o7
sIYtCYI.png
Sorry if this is long or stupid, but I REALLY wanted to write this... [quote=Mario Kart X Overwatch Crossover Because Why Not][center][b]Blue Shell - Rip-Tire[/b] The Rip-Tire, like the dreaded Blue Shell, hunts down the person in first place. It's possible to get hit by it while it's tracking the person in first place. If it misses the target, it continues going, and then eventually explodes. [b]Green Shell + Triple Greens - Helix Rockets[/b] These rockets explode upon contact with a racer or surface, so it can hit multiple racers. It's also capable of harming the user of the rockets if they're too close to the explosion. If a triple Helix Rocket set is obtained, they'll fly around the racer until they're fired or until they come into physical contact with another racer. The explosion will still cause the user of the rockets to spin out if they're not careful. [b]Red Shell + Triple Reds - Tactical Visor Helix Rockets[/b] These rockets, boosted by Tactical Visor, home in on enemies and can hit multiple racers upon contact with one racer. If a triple Tactical Visor Helix Rocket set is obtained, they act just like a normal set of triple Helix Rockets. [b]Mushroom + Triple Mushrooms - Boosters[/b] Boosters propel the racer forward, negating any off-road penalties they would've received if they didn't use the Boosters. In Balloon Battles, you'll steal your opponent's balloons if you run into them, steal their coins in a Coin Rush, take the Shine in Shine Thief, and so on. [b]Golden Mushroom - Total Mayhem Boosters[/b] Total Mayhem Boosters allow the user to use unlimited speed boosts for a limited amount of time. Try not to drive off the course, okay? [b]Banana Peel + Triple Bananas - Steel Trap[/b] The Steel Trap can be dragged behind the racer, providing them protection from any items that may hit them from behind. When placed, a single racer that drives over the trap will spin out and briefly be held in place. [b]Bob-Omb - Self-Destruct[/b] Send a miniature version of D.va's self-destructing MEKA forward, causing a huge blast after a while. The blast can hurt the racer who threw the self-destructing MEKA too. [b]Star - Resurrect[/b] In normal races, Resurrect gives you the last item you lost and invincibility, but you can't ram into other racers and cause them to spin out. In team races, it give any nearby allied racers the last item they lost, but no invincibility. This item does not appear in Battle Mode. [b]Lightning Bolt - EMP[/b] EMP hacks enemy racers' karts, causing them to slow down. They cannot pick up item boxes either, so make the most of this item after using it. Racers closer to first place remain hacked for longer, while racers closer to last place almost immediately return to normal speed after an EMP. [b]Bullet Bill - Charge[/b] Charge is functionally similar to the Bullet Bill, except all racers that collide with a Charging racer are knocked away. A particularly unlucky racer can get pinned by a Charging racer. If a pinned racer is charged into a wall, they'll spin out for longer than usual, lose their items and their speed. Pinned racers can also be charged off the course. [b]Mega Mushroom - Primal Rage[/b] The racer becomes a hit box, knocking any racers that they collide with to the side. The racer's hurtbox size also increases, making it easier to hit them. Speed is increased, but handling is decreased. [b]Thunder Cloud - Hack[/b] The racer's kart becomes hacked, giving them a speed boost and no off-road penalties. It does prevent the racer from picking up Item Boxes for some time afterwards. [b]POW Block - Deadeye[/b] All racers except the racer who activated Deadeye see the Deadeye marker on themselves. After a set period of time, all racers spin out, lose their items, and lose their speed. Sometimes the Deadeye fires early, causing only one of the three effects previously described. [b]Fire Flower - Light Gun[/b] The Light Gun swiftly fires rounds that don't bounce on the track. The gun can only be fired ten times, and will disappear after ten seconds after its first shot. [b]Piranha Plant - Swift Strike[/b] Gives you a speed boost whenever you're close to an enemy racer. If you hit an enemy racer with Swift Strike, they'll spin out. [b]Super Horn - Defense Matrix[/b] Defense Matrix absorbs all enemy items that could harm you or your team in a wide radius. You cannot use any other items while Defense Matrix is active, and it cannot eliminate Rip-Tires.[/center][/quote]
Sorry if this is long or stupid, but I REALLY wanted to write this...
Mario Kart X Overwatch Crossover Because Why Not wrote:
Blue Shell - Rip-Tire
The Rip-Tire, like the dreaded Blue Shell, hunts down the person in first place. It's possible to get hit by it while it's tracking the person in first place. If it misses the target, it continues going, and then eventually explodes.

Green Shell + Triple Greens - Helix Rockets
These rockets explode upon contact with a racer or surface, so it can hit multiple racers. It's also capable of harming the user of the rockets if they're too close to the explosion. If a triple Helix Rocket set is obtained, they'll fly around the racer until they're fired or until they come into physical contact with another racer. The explosion will still cause the user of the rockets to spin out if they're not careful.

Red Shell + Triple Reds - Tactical Visor Helix Rockets
These rockets, boosted by Tactical Visor, home in on enemies and can hit multiple racers upon contact with one racer. If a triple Tactical Visor Helix Rocket set is obtained, they act just like a normal set of triple Helix Rockets.

Mushroom + Triple Mushrooms - Boosters
Boosters propel the racer forward, negating any off-road penalties they would've received if they didn't use the Boosters. In Balloon Battles, you'll steal your opponent's balloons if you run into them, steal their coins in a Coin Rush, take the Shine in Shine Thief, and so on.

Golden Mushroom - Total Mayhem Boosters
Total Mayhem Boosters allow the user to use unlimited speed boosts for a limited amount of time. Try not to drive off the course, okay?

Banana Peel + Triple Bananas - Steel Trap
The Steel Trap can be dragged behind the racer, providing them protection from any items that may hit them from behind. When placed, a single racer that drives over the trap will spin out and briefly be held in place.

Bob-Omb - Self-Destruct
Send a miniature version of D.va's self-destructing MEKA forward, causing a huge blast after a while. The blast can hurt the racer who threw the self-destructing MEKA too.

Star - Resurrect
In normal races, Resurrect gives you the last item you lost and invincibility, but you can't ram into other racers and cause them to spin out. In team races, it give any nearby allied racers the last item they lost, but no invincibility. This item does not appear in Battle Mode.

Lightning Bolt - EMP
EMP hacks enemy racers' karts, causing them to slow down. They cannot pick up item boxes either, so make the most of this item after using it. Racers closer to first place remain hacked for longer, while racers closer to last place almost immediately return to normal speed after an EMP.

Bullet Bill - Charge
Charge is functionally similar to the Bullet Bill, except all racers that collide with a Charging racer are knocked away. A particularly unlucky racer can get pinned by a Charging racer. If a pinned racer is charged into a wall, they'll spin out for longer than usual, lose their items and their speed. Pinned racers can also be charged off the course.

Mega Mushroom - Primal Rage
The racer becomes a hit box, knocking any racers that they collide with to the side. The racer's hurtbox size also increases, making it easier to hit them. Speed is increased, but handling is decreased.

Thunder Cloud - Hack
The racer's kart becomes hacked, giving them a speed boost and no off-road penalties. It does prevent the racer from picking up Item Boxes for some time afterwards.

POW Block - Deadeye
All racers except the racer who activated Deadeye see the Deadeye marker on themselves.
After a set period of time, all racers spin out, lose their items, and lose their speed. Sometimes the Deadeye fires early, causing only one of the three effects previously described.

Fire Flower - Light Gun
The Light Gun swiftly fires rounds that don't bounce on the track. The gun can only be fired ten times, and will disappear after ten seconds after its first shot.

Piranha Plant - Swift Strike
Gives you a speed boost whenever you're close to an enemy racer. If you hit an enemy racer with Swift Strike, they'll spin out.

Super Horn - Defense Matrix
Defense Matrix absorbs all enemy items that could harm you or your team in a wide radius.
You cannot use any other items while Defense Matrix is active, and it cannot eliminate Rip-Tires.
I only got 4 wins out of all 10 of my placement matches and I'm in platinum... Weird.
I only got 4 wins out of all 10 of my placement matches and I'm in platinum... Weird.