Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
Some of the new emotes are so cute! So far I only got the Pharah skin :C nothing else from the event...

I just don't really like these events anymore since I have limited time to play and seem to have very bad luck with the loot chests. I don't really want to buy boxes since I've been "tricked" by these kind of RNG traps in the past only to get nothing either.

Last event I got 3 skins or so and I opened tons of chests (I did get voice lines but eh, mostly of characters I don't even play).
Some of the new emotes are so cute! So far I only got the Pharah skin :C nothing else from the event...

I just don't really like these events anymore since I have limited time to play and seem to have very bad luck with the loot chests. I don't really want to buy boxes since I've been "tricked" by these kind of RNG traps in the past only to get nothing either.

Last event I got 3 skins or so and I opened tons of chests (I did get voice lines but eh, mostly of characters I don't even play).
[img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/2858/f/2017/149/7/b/gold02_by_helixrockets-dbavudd.png[/img] i finally did it :,D
gold02_by_helixrockets-dbavudd.png

i finally did it :,D
69ce2b7c8ce74251c6e10699b06342a03e0b98e1.gif
I have bEeN bLeSsEd !
I just got two event legendaries in a row I think I'm going to cry !!
I have bEeN bLeSsEd !
I just got two event legendaries in a row I think I'm going to cry !!
FrWpBP6.png

I just got Sym's new event skin like two days ago I feel so nice.

Then I went to play her and some jerk told me that if we haven't capped a point shield gen is better than tele.

No. Just, no.
I just got Sym's new event skin like two days ago I feel so nice.

Then I went to play her and some jerk told me that if we haven't capped a point shield gen is better than tele.

No. Just, no.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
Hello! I have just had the misfortune/blessing of my laptop breaking. And thus am in search of a new one. Specifically one that will be able to run overwatch seeing as ive been dying to play it forever now. Does anyone in here play it on pc, or have a laptop suggestion? Thanks!
Hello! I have just had the misfortune/blessing of my laptop breaking. And thus am in search of a new one. Specifically one that will be able to run overwatch seeing as ive been dying to play it forever now. Does anyone in here play it on pc, or have a laptop suggestion? Thanks!
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
I would sell my soul for the anniversary D.Va skin, but I've only gotten the Soldier and Zarya skins from this event thus far. I'm on the verge of buying even more lootboxes D:<
I would sell my soul for the anniversary D.Va skin, but I've only gotten the Soldier and Zarya skins from this event thus far. I'm on the verge of buying even more lootboxes D:<
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
I'm so salty about this event.

Why is this stuff time locked? It has no cohesive theme and it's supposed to be a "thank you" for their playerbase, not to mention it lands during finals week for many players AND comes hot on the heels of Uprising which I know for a fact put a pretty huge dent in a lot of people's OW savings.

Like the skins ok, time lock those, but I feel like the dancing emotes should just be added to the regular lootboxes.

Everything about it just seems a little bit mean and a lot a bit money-grubbing.

I'm so salty about this event.

Why is this stuff time locked? It has no cohesive theme and it's supposed to be a "thank you" for their playerbase, not to mention it lands during finals week for many players AND comes hot on the heels of Uprising which I know for a fact put a pretty huge dent in a lot of people's OW savings.

Like the skins ok, time lock those, but I feel like the dancing emotes should just be added to the regular lootboxes.

Everything about it just seems a little bit mean and a lot a bit money-grubbing.

@ninjacatblue

Depends how much money you want to burn. My friend has always had Asus ROG series laptop and it lasted long for him before he just got a proper bigboy computer.
(Been thinking of getting a hella good laptop myself, custom, for only games since I tend to hoard a lot of crap on my pc lol)
@ninjacatblue

Depends how much money you want to burn. My friend has always had Asus ROG series laptop and it lasted long for him before he just got a proper bigboy computer.
(Been thinking of getting a hella good laptop myself, custom, for only games since I tend to hoard a lot of crap on my pc lol)
sIYtCYI.png
Heeyyy I play ow a bit too much. I main widow and have a golden gun for her! Hmm, my best potg was yesterday as widow when I went straight at the enemies in Nepal (Sanctum map) and just headshotted 3 people coming from base.

No one expects a widow to come at them from the front.

Also a honorable mention is when I got potg with mercy and killed three people, fun times.
Heeyyy I play ow a bit too much. I main widow and have a golden gun for her! Hmm, my best potg was yesterday as widow when I went straight at the enemies in Nepal (Sanctum map) and just headshotted 3 people coming from base.

No one expects a widow to come at them from the front.

Also a honorable mention is when I got potg with mercy and killed three people, fun times.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
New map, reaper and mccree buffs, and Roadhog tweaks. Amazing day.
New map, reaper and mccree buffs, and Roadhog tweaks. Amazing day.
sIYtCYI.png