Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
@Candlelit97

It should place you near where you enden last season, usually about 200sr lower. Unless you play exponentially better than before. Winning all placements usually grants your season end sr or +100sr max.
@Candlelit97

It should place you near where you enden last season, usually about 200sr lower. Unless you play exponentially better than before. Winning all placements usually grants your season end sr or +100sr max.
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos

I initially placed in mid-high Gold and ended at high Gold last season. I placed in low Platinum this season (just about 100 SR over the minimum SR for Platinum).

If it helps, I was solo queueing for all my placement matches.
@Kaamos

I initially placed in mid-high Gold and ended at high Gold last season. I placed in low Platinum this season (just about 100 SR over the minimum SR for Platinum).

If it helps, I was solo queueing for all my placement matches.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I used to highly hate playing Zarya, I could never figure her out and she just seemed overall meh to me. I suddenly really like her though, and mystery heroes actually helped me figure that out. :-0
I used to highly hate playing Zarya, I could never figure her out and she just seemed overall meh to me. I suddenly really like her though, and mystery heroes actually helped me figure that out. :-0
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
@Candlelit97

I have a similar situation on my smurf account. I ended at high gold last season (2400-ish), and after my placements I got into low platinum, 2517. It's even weirder because I only won 2 out of 10 of my placement matches...
@Candlelit97

I have a similar situation on my smurf account. I ended at high gold last season (2400-ish), and after my placements I got into low platinum, 2517. It's even weirder because I only won 2 out of 10 of my placement matches...
69ce2b7c8ce74251c6e10699b06342a03e0b98e1.gif
[quote name="Kaamos" date=2017-06-01 02:54:16] And with the changes we can now buy Oni Genji and Officer D.va with 1000 credits or get them from lootboxes. Good thing I didn't spend time on hots. o7 [/quote] I'll never get my 5+ hours back lmao. When Oni Genji very first came out, I had to win 15 hots games and then ughhhh. Oh well. I'm glad for that too.
Kaamos wrote on 2017-06-01:
And with the changes we can now buy Oni Genji and Officer D.va with 1000 credits or get them from lootboxes. Good thing I didn't spend time on hots. o7

I'll never get my 5+ hours back lmao.
When Oni Genji very first came out, I had to win 15 hots games and then ughhhh.
Oh well. I'm glad for that too.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I primarily play Mei and Ana, and my absolute top POTG isn't even mine. I'm not sure who it was, but the only person left in an elim match was a single Mercy against a full health Reinhardt, and she somehow won! We're really not sure how it happened, but it was spectacular.
I primarily play Mei and Ana, and my absolute top POTG isn't even mine. I'm not sure who it was, but the only person left in an elim match was a single Mercy against a full health Reinhardt, and she somehow won! We're really not sure how it happened, but it was spectacular.
Artist, Art Historian, and Professional Nerd
I sell art!
DeviantArt | Blog | Ko-Fi
mm yes hello this is the thread for me

mercy and lucio main over here! also i adore total mayhem and mystery heroes, i only play quick play if i've finished my arcade lootboxes, and i never play competitive lol
mm yes hello this is the thread for me

mercy and lucio main over here! also i adore total mayhem and mystery heroes, i only play quick play if i've finished my arcade lootboxes, and i never play competitive lol
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
I went down 461sr so I guess I'm just bad lmao.
I went down 461sr so I guess I'm just bad lmao.
sIYtCYI.png
I just want to rant about my placement for a moment.
I got 7 wins in my placement matches. My season high for last season was just above diamond, but I ended just on the other side of plat this time around. My bf who played the exact same matches as me ended in 2800, 300 points in front of me. I mean, he has been ~200 points ahead of me because of a boost in season 1, but since then we've played the. exact. same. matches.
His brother got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. He's placed less than a 100 points beneath me.

I mean... not all of my games were my best play but... come one :c

Edit: But I did finally get that Legendary Symmetra skin, so I suppose that's something.
I just want to rant about my placement for a moment.
I got 7 wins in my placement matches. My season high for last season was just above diamond, but I ended just on the other side of plat this time around. My bf who played the exact same matches as me ended in 2800, 300 points in front of me. I mean, he has been ~200 points ahead of me because of a boost in season 1, but since then we've played the. exact. same. matches.
His brother got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. He's placed less than a 100 points beneath me.

I mean... not all of my games were my best play but... come one :c

Edit: But I did finally get that Legendary Symmetra skin, so I suppose that's something.
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
I'm considering getting this game, but I have a quick question: Is there a difference between the standard and Game of the Year version if you aren't planning to get any other Blizzard games? Because I see it provides benefits for other games but I want to know if any are in Overwatch itself.
I'm considering getting this game, but I have a quick question: Is there a difference between the standard and Game of the Year version if you aren't planning to get any other Blizzard games? Because I see it provides benefits for other games but I want to know if any are in Overwatch itself.
Mg9qSuP.gif