Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heart of the Cards (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Hmm. This is odd. We gotta check the backpa-" He was cut off by his brother, Jake because he arrived to where ever Henry is. "Henry...I came here. So what will we do?" Jake asked quietly and scared a bit. "Don't worry Jake. I have all the info about the things we need to do." Henry said it with confidence. "W-Will you be alright Henry? I'll come as well to a-assist you." Jake said worried what might happen next.

"Don't worry Jake. I'll be fine. But you must have a deck to help me..." Henry said it with a bit of...arrogance. "I won't bring you back in your doing at all brother. But you must bring me. The school year is almost over and they won't stop bothering me. So I must have an excuse not to go to school. Said Jake worried that the bullies fight him. "Jake...I'll protect you from those no-good bullies." Henry was looking at the files in the backpack.
"Hmm. This is odd. We gotta check the backpa-" He was cut off by his brother, Jake because he arrived to where ever Henry is. "Henry...I came here. So what will we do?" Jake asked quietly and scared a bit. "Don't worry Jake. I have all the info about the things we need to do." Henry said it with confidence. "W-Will you be alright Henry? I'll come as well to a-assist you." Jake said worried what might happen next.

"Don't worry Jake. I'll be fine. But you must have a deck to help me..." Henry said it with a bit of...arrogance. "I won't bring you back in your doing at all brother. But you must bring me. The school year is almost over and they won't stop bothering me. So I must have an excuse not to go to school. Said Jake worried that the bullies fight him. "Jake...I'll protect you from those no-good bullies." Henry was looking at the files in the backpack.
(Sorry! This got buried under my other rp XC )

Luna looked up in surprise when she noticed that Alisa was handing her a card; looking at the card she realized with joy that it was the Polymerization card she needed. Hearing the girl speak, a faint reddening of her ears started to appear. Besides Reku, no one has ever been able to read her expression's before. Often getting picked on as a child for it, doll face was a common name for her back in those days. Although she was beyond happy at the moment she didn't crack even smile on her lips, but her ears did stay that faint blushing red.

"Thank you..." She mumbles while taking the card gently, almost shyly, from the girls hand. Putting the card behind Naturia Barkion and Beast she smiled a soft closed lip smiled to the two old cards. From somewhere behind her she heard a barking laugh and looked behind her to see Reku open mouth laughing at her. She glares at the Amazon Queen, but the tall women only smirks back. "Its unlady like to laugh so loud and with your mouth hanging open like a fly-trap." Suddenly a nasty thought formed in her head, "And some" She looks pointedly to the fairy King to the right of her, "don't like unruly women."

That caused the Amazon to pause in her loud laughter and glare at her tiny human. Growling at the little vermin, she pointed one finger to the girl "Watch it girly, or Ill shut that trap for you." Instead of backing down like any sane being would, the girl actually has a look of triumph in her eyes before turning back around in her seat. Crossing her arms Reku slumps regally back in her chair and sulks at the wall.

Hearing Hibari stand, Luna turned her attention to the man and listened intently to the whole discussion. Once it was all over she was already rearing to go, and from the sounds of Reku behind her. So was the Queen ready to test her blade in battle once more. Standing up and Reku walking over to her side, Luna grabs one of the packs off the table and hands it to the Queen to carry. Walking towards the door, her mind at this point totally focused on the mission at hand, she ignores the two brother's conversation, but Reku didn't.

Bending down since she was rather tall, you know being an amazon and all, she looked to each boy. "Do not worry little one, if your bother can not protect you. Then I will stand in his place, and none shall harm you with me guarding." Luna halted and just gapped at the women, she had forgotten the amazons weakness to small children. Always wanting to help one out if she sees them crying or in need.
(Sorry! This got buried under my other rp XC )

Luna looked up in surprise when she noticed that Alisa was handing her a card; looking at the card she realized with joy that it was the Polymerization card she needed. Hearing the girl speak, a faint reddening of her ears started to appear. Besides Reku, no one has ever been able to read her expression's before. Often getting picked on as a child for it, doll face was a common name for her back in those days. Although she was beyond happy at the moment she didn't crack even smile on her lips, but her ears did stay that faint blushing red.

"Thank you..." She mumbles while taking the card gently, almost shyly, from the girls hand. Putting the card behind Naturia Barkion and Beast she smiled a soft closed lip smiled to the two old cards. From somewhere behind her she heard a barking laugh and looked behind her to see Reku open mouth laughing at her. She glares at the Amazon Queen, but the tall women only smirks back. "Its unlady like to laugh so loud and with your mouth hanging open like a fly-trap." Suddenly a nasty thought formed in her head, "And some" She looks pointedly to the fairy King to the right of her, "don't like unruly women."

That caused the Amazon to pause in her loud laughter and glare at her tiny human. Growling at the little vermin, she pointed one finger to the girl "Watch it girly, or Ill shut that trap for you." Instead of backing down like any sane being would, the girl actually has a look of triumph in her eyes before turning back around in her seat. Crossing her arms Reku slumps regally back in her chair and sulks at the wall.

Hearing Hibari stand, Luna turned her attention to the man and listened intently to the whole discussion. Once it was all over she was already rearing to go, and from the sounds of Reku behind her. So was the Queen ready to test her blade in battle once more. Standing up and Reku walking over to her side, Luna grabs one of the packs off the table and hands it to the Queen to carry. Walking towards the door, her mind at this point totally focused on the mission at hand, she ignores the two brother's conversation, but Reku didn't.

Bending down since she was rather tall, you know being an amazon and all, she looked to each boy. "Do not worry little one, if your bother can not protect you. Then I will stand in his place, and none shall harm you with me guarding." Luna halted and just gapped at the women, she had forgotten the amazons weakness to small children. Always wanting to help one out if she sees them crying or in need.
Mystique looked a bit uncomfortable, having seen a corrupted Duel Spirit and having heard that this was a place where they were corrupting cards. Turning them into those... things. She shuddered. but suppressed her fear and grinned. Walking up to Luna, Truesdale trailing behind her, she greeted the girl.

"Hey!" She chirped, with a cheerful wave of the hand. "So, how do you feel about this mission the Prez is puttin' us on? Nervous? Happy? I'm a bit excited to get out of this place for a while, honestly. It's been a while since I've done a proper mission, y'know? Probably the same for you. Maybe not though, I don't really keep a close eye on the other peeps at my level. I stick to gardening. It's fun, and relaxing. Mr. High and Mighty here isn't afraid to get to planting some flowers, either..." She rambled on.

Truesdale rolled his eyes. When Mystique got on a roll like this, it was nearly impossible to get her to stop talking. He distinctly remembered a practice duel where she had once talked so much her opponent had given up just to shut her up...
Mystique looked a bit uncomfortable, having seen a corrupted Duel Spirit and having heard that this was a place where they were corrupting cards. Turning them into those... things. She shuddered. but suppressed her fear and grinned. Walking up to Luna, Truesdale trailing behind her, she greeted the girl.

"Hey!" She chirped, with a cheerful wave of the hand. "So, how do you feel about this mission the Prez is puttin' us on? Nervous? Happy? I'm a bit excited to get out of this place for a while, honestly. It's been a while since I've done a proper mission, y'know? Probably the same for you. Maybe not though, I don't really keep a close eye on the other peeps at my level. I stick to gardening. It's fun, and relaxing. Mr. High and Mighty here isn't afraid to get to planting some flowers, either..." She rambled on.

Truesdale rolled his eyes. When Mystique got on a roll like this, it was nearly impossible to get her to stop talking. He distinctly remembered a practice duel where she had once talked so much her opponent had given up just to shut her up...
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
(Hey. bad news. I'ma be leaving on Friday, and I won't be back until the last week of June, then I will be home for that week and the next, then gone for the entire month of july and a week in august. I will make my character leave for a while, then she could cameo for a while when im back for those two weeks, then she will leave again so you guys don't have to wait for me. sorry!!)

Alisa nods to Luna. When everything's said and done, and Hibari leave, she turns to her Red Eyes. Reyella makes a few noises, and chirps, then turns towards Joan. Alisa nods and stands, walking over to Joan. Pulling out a small book from under her jacket, she offers it first to start off the conversation.

"Hello, Joan. Reyella here told me you don't know the dragon language, so you can have this. It's a small dictionary of most of the translations from dragon tongue to human language." She rubs the back of her neck with her free hand. "We were able to snag it from a burnt building during one of our recon missions, so a few pages are missing, but it will do the trick." She waits for her answer before telling her about her idea that could help them get inside easier.
(Hey. bad news. I'ma be leaving on Friday, and I won't be back until the last week of June, then I will be home for that week and the next, then gone for the entire month of july and a week in august. I will make my character leave for a while, then she could cameo for a while when im back for those two weeks, then she will leave again so you guys don't have to wait for me. sorry!!)

Alisa nods to Luna. When everything's said and done, and Hibari leave, she turns to her Red Eyes. Reyella makes a few noises, and chirps, then turns towards Joan. Alisa nods and stands, walking over to Joan. Pulling out a small book from under her jacket, she offers it first to start off the conversation.

"Hello, Joan. Reyella here told me you don't know the dragon language, so you can have this. It's a small dictionary of most of the translations from dragon tongue to human language." She rubs the back of her neck with her free hand. "We were able to snag it from a burnt building during one of our recon missions, so a few pages are missing, but it will do the trick." She waits for her answer before telling her about her idea that could help them get inside easier.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
(Gotta bump this one it's been a week without this.)
(Gotta bump this one it's been a week without this.)
(IKR? we need an ooc page or somethin'...)
(IKR? we need an ooc page or somethin'...)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
(Yeah...We should have one!)
(Yeah...We should have one!)
LOL wow this one isn't very old but it is great
LOL wow this one isn't very old but it is great
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6