Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Low 6-digit, Gen 2, Unbred [Done!]
1 2 3 4
@Himbit LDP for me as well please, I forgot to ask before, sorry!
@Himbit LDP for me as well please, I forgot to ask before, sorry!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@remuslupn @After @Ithika All added, and bid recorded in After's case!
@remuslupn @After @Ithika All added, and bid recorded in After's case!
tumblr_o2adp5neF11ry7oxoo1_75sq.gif
you're in our talons now,
and we're never letting go
@AnimeLover9631 | @Reichleiu | @Vaze | @SabreRose | @Drominus | @remuslupn | @After | @Ithika

Last day ping! This auction will end a little bit less than 12 hours from now. I'll ping everyone one more time when 3 hours remain!
@AnimeLover9631 | @Reichleiu | @Vaze | @SabreRose | @Drominus | @remuslupn | @After | @Ithika

Last day ping! This auction will end a little bit less than 12 hours from now. I'll ping everyone one more time when 3 hours remain!
@After @Himbit
425kt!
@After @Himbit
425kt!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn Noted!

I'll be going to bed now but I'll be back at the 3-hour mark!
@remuslupn Noted!

I'll be going to bed now but I'll be back at the 3-hour mark!
@remuslupn @Himbit 500kT!
@remuslupn @Himbit 500kT!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.

3 hours remain!

And gotcha, After!

3 hours remain!

And gotcha, After!
@After @Himbit 550kT
@After @Himbit 550kT
euCuA3M.png
@Chikoree @Himbit 600kT
@Chikoree @Himbit 600kT
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After It's been an hour since you posted, and the deadline has been reached, so you have won the auction for 600kT! I'll set up a trade with the dragon; will you be wanting a scroll of renaming as well?

Also, thank you to everyone for bidding! Thanks for making my first auction go so well! <3
@After It's been an hour since you posted, and the deadline has been reached, so you have won the auction for 600kT! I'll set up a trade with the dragon; will you be wanting a scroll of renaming as well?

Also, thank you to everyone for bidding! Thanks for making my first auction go so well! <3
1 2 3 4