Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43
Officially my favorite breed. By far. These guys are so cute! Yet so mischievous looking :3
Officially my favorite breed. By far. These guys are so cute! Yet so mischievous looking :3
So cool to sneak in a new breed of dragon. Ahhhh gotta grind, sell stuff, buy new dragon...
So cool to sneak in a new breed of dragon. Ahhhh gotta grind, sell stuff, buy new dragon...
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I just saw a baby! They make me want to rub their bellies XD
I just saw a baby! They make me want to rub their bellies XD
They literally added only a graident and you're calling that non-subpar?

Okay, I don't understand that logic, but good luck with that.
They literally added only a graident and you're calling that non-subpar?

Okay, I don't understand that logic, but good luck with that.
So exciting!! I can't wait to add a few to my lair and fighting team!
So exciting!! I can't wait to add a few to my lair and fighting team!
i seriously can't get over how adorable the babies are i want one so bad
i seriously can't get over how adorable the babies are i want one so bad
When I first saw this update I literally said to myself: "Woah, woah, woah. What?! Since when have they been working on a new dragon breed?"
When I first saw this update I literally said to myself: "Woah, woah, woah. What?! Since when have they been working on a new dragon breed?"
rggdsnJ.png
I love everything about this new dragon. The babies are the most adorable thing ever, and it makes every one of my dragons look freaking amazing! Wish I could afford a scroll for every one of my dragons, but sadly I could only afford one. Pretty sure I know who's getting it but I'm checking out everyone anyway.
I love everything about this new dragon. The babies are the most adorable thing ever, and it makes every one of my dragons look freaking amazing! Wish I could afford a scroll for every one of my dragons, but sadly I could only afford one. Pretty sure I know who's getting it but I'm checking out everyone anyway.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAAHAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAAHAA
Awesome new breed but ugh gems. Dx As if the exchange rate wasn't already through the roof lol.
Awesome new breed but ugh gems. Dx As if the exchange rate wasn't already through the roof lol.
qQtq16f.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43