Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43
*deep, slow, excited gasp*

SO I THINK I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE.
*deep, slow, excited gasp*

SO I THINK I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE.
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Wish the art for the male and female would be switched. The babies are adorable though.
Wish the art for the male and female would be switched. The babies are adorable though.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
Oooh, that's so awesome! Too bad I'll never have enough gems for it, but maybe I'll be able to afford one in the Auction House...Someday...xD
Oooh, that's so awesome! Too bad I'll never have enough gems for it, but maybe I'll be able to afford one in the Auction House...Someday...xD
@Undel
it looks like they have clouds on their necks! or maybe i am just seeing things from lack of sleep XDD hahah. same as the post above me, i wish the male and female poses were swapped. but nonetheless, they are beautiful and so adoorable! thank you all for this new breed. (:
@Undel
it looks like they have clouds on their necks! or maybe i am just seeing things from lack of sleep XDD hahah. same as the post above me, i wish the male and female poses were swapped. but nonetheless, they are beautiful and so adoorable! thank you all for this new breed. (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
hhnnnngg!! Oh my oh my, I am in love!!! Can't wait to get my hands on 234645 of these! What a lovely surprise.
hhnnnngg!! Oh my oh my, I am in love!!! Can't wait to get my hands on 234645 of these! What a lovely surprise.
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
Oh they are adorable! I got one myself today, nice work there naming them after the Nahuatl word for serpent, and then making their design mimic the style of Aztec carvings.
Oh they are adorable! I got one myself today, nice work there naming them after the Nahuatl word for serpent, and then making their design mimic the style of Aztec carvings.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1088526&page=1&anchor=4168989#4168989 The Magma Floes Hatchery

FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I think these guys take the Imperials' role of dachshund dragon.
I think these guys take the Imperials' role of dachshund dragon.
rggdsnJ.png
screams

.... I am totally getting one right now omg
screams

.... I am totally getting one right now omg
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Just bought a breed change and can't wait to change my first gen. Absolutely adorable! :D
Just bought a breed change and can't wait to change my first gen. Absolutely adorable! :D
I previewed everyone in my lair as Coatls. Huge mistake. Who the heck do I change.
I previewed everyone in my lair as Coatls. Huge mistake. Who the heck do I change.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43