Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥Newbie Raffle! CLOSED! Drawing!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
ah shoot, missed :'u
ah shoot, missed :'u
@Emmeli
Sending them out now!

@Glowflower
The celadons might take a bit to send out, hopefully within the week, sorry for the delay!

@BooperSpooper
Yes! Please send me a message with a list of the ten prizes you'd like the most(going from most desired to least) and I'll make sure to hold any available prize for you!

@immutablethroes
?
@Emmeli
Sending them out now!

@Glowflower
The celadons might take a bit to send out, hopefully within the week, sorry for the delay!

@BooperSpooper
Yes! Please send me a message with a list of the ten prizes you'd like the most(going from most desired to least) and I'll make sure to hold any available prize for you!

@immutablethroes
?
@Blooming
@LuckyCheckers
You two have been skipped for now since you didn't reply within 24 hours, but please message me when you get back on so you can still claim your prize!

@topazsunset04
@grieving
@ShuraKen
@Rave31
@owlienerd
Please pick your prize now ^^
@Blooming
@LuckyCheckers
You two have been skipped for now since you didn't reply within 24 hours, but please message me when you get back on so you can still claim your prize!

@topazsunset04
@grieving
@ShuraKen
@Rave31
@owlienerd
Please pick your prize now ^^
@NightInVienna

I would like Silver Filigree!!
@NightInVienna

I would like Silver Filigree!!
KCXtyPY.png
@topazsunset04
Sending the set over now ^^
@topazsunset04
Sending the set over now ^^
@Sugarshock
@Azunel

After going through the winners I realized there was two duplicates, so you guys have been drawn! You're on the end of the list so it might take a while to pick prizes ^^
@Sugarshock
@Azunel

After going through the winners I realized there was two duplicates, so you guys have been drawn! You're on the end of the list so it might take a while to pick prizes ^^
@NightInVienna Can I have these three familiars: Sunspot Clouddancer, Storm Chaser, and the Cardinal Hippogriff, please and thanks! :3 Also, thank you for hosting this raffle! It's much appreciated! c:
@NightInVienna Can I have these three familiars: Sunspot Clouddancer, Storm Chaser, and the Cardinal Hippogriff, please and thanks! :3 Also, thank you for hosting this raffle! It's much appreciated! c:
@NightInVienna

that's fine no rush at all. ^^
@NightInVienna

that's fine no rush at all. ^^
ive come to the realization that i have aNxiEtY and am too scared to pick something so just skip me pls
ive come to the realization that i have aNxiEtY and am too scared to pick something so just skip me pls
@NightInVienna can I either have Accents - Lots of Skins OR Achievements - Worth Something Someday
I can't pick, you choose
@NightInVienna can I either have Accents - Lots of Skins OR Achievements - Worth Something Someday
I can't pick, you choose
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33