Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥Newbie Raffle! CLOSED! Drawing!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33
@nightinvienna OOhh wow!! thanks so much for the opportunity for the small prize!!
@nightinvienna OOhh wow!! thanks so much for the opportunity for the small prize!!
@NightInVienna I won a thing? Yay~! Just curious (I'm #23, and I know I'm not up yet, but question anyways), how will I know which prizes are still available when my turn comes up?

Thanks for running this, by the way~! I'd love to help in the future if I can.
@NightInVienna I won a thing? Yay~! Just curious (I'm #23, and I know I'm not up yet, but question anyways), how will I know which prizes are still available when my turn comes up?

Thanks for running this, by the way~! I'd love to help in the future if I can.
lightshieldr.png5qNEPhr.pnglightshieldl.png
@Nightingale333

I looked on the front page and they are marking 'claimed' above prizes that have already been claimed :)

So like for example, now the gene prize has been taken so you can't choose a gene for a prize.
@Nightingale333

I looked on the front page and they are marking 'claimed' above prizes that have already been claimed :)

So like for example, now the gene prize has been taken so you can't choose a gene for a prize.
@NightInVienna can i please have Pristin??
@NightInVienna can i please have Pristin??
@Nightingale333
What lucky said! I'm also going to take out that prize completely and have the quote box empty, I was just waiting to get on a computer to make a complete coding for later

@guroko
Yep, I'll send her out!
@Nightingale333
What lucky said! I'm also going to take out that prize completely and have the quote box empty, I was just waiting to get on a computer to make a complete coding for later

@guroko
Yep, I'll send her out!
6. @Rilekaz
7. @Glowflower
8. @Blooming
9. @LuckyCheckers
10. @Emmeli

Time for you guys to pick! I took out any claimed prizes so there's no mix up.
6. @Rilekaz
7. @Glowflower
8. @Blooming
9. @LuckyCheckers
10. @Emmeli

Time for you guys to pick! I took out any claimed prizes so there's no mix up.
Azardi plz
@NightInVienna
Azardi plz
@NightInVienna
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@NightInVienna

Celadon Silks please, and thank you.
@NightInVienna

Celadon Silks please, and thank you.
@NightInVienna
Could I get Wing Silks please? And thank you! ^^
@NightInVienna
Could I get Wing Silks please? And thank you! ^^
@NightInVienna

Hello, so I am #19 pick, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it on, because I'm going on a trip outside of my country. The internet'll cost a lot and I don't think my parents will let me on. SO if it's ok with you, could I pick now and when you get to my section send it over? Thanks! :)
@NightInVienna

Hello, so I am #19 pick, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it on, because I'm going on a trip outside of my country. The internet'll cost a lot and I don't think my parents will let me on. SO if it's ok with you, could I pick now and when you get to my section send it over? Thanks! :)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33