Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1135 1136
I just received my ordered accent, and I decided to try it on one of my dragons first before putting it in the AH......

The accent itself shows up invisible on my dragon, and it also seems to have two black lines on the preview.

Link to the current dragon I have it on;
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=26057&did=29145884&function=edit#bio

Browser:
Firefox
Accent in question: "Nature's Beauty"..... ID 22760
I just received my ordered accent, and I decided to try it on one of my dragons first before putting it in the AH......

The accent itself shows up invisible on my dragon, and it also seems to have two black lines on the preview.

Link to the current dragon I have it on;
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=26057&did=29145884&function=edit#bio

Browser:
Firefox
Accent in question: "Nature's Beauty"..... ID 22760
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
Spassow @daintyboots The images are updated.

@Gorwen Please slightly lighten the dark brown color on the legs and arms as they're stilll very dark. The rest looks good to accept.

@rascal4488 Looks like the original image was one pixel too small, which caused it to not display correctly. I fixed the file so it should work now. You may have t re-equip the skin.
Spassow @daintyboots The images are updated.

@Gorwen Please slightly lighten the dark brown color on the legs and arms as they're stilll very dark. The rest looks good to accept.

@rascal4488 Looks like the original image was one pixel too small, which caused it to not display correctly. I fixed the file so it should work now. You may have t re-equip the skin.
@SuburbanSamurai Hopefully this is good now, much appreciate you answering me here :') [img]http://i.imgur.com/r3NUaU0.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Hopefully this is good now, much appreciate you answering me here :')

r3NUaU0.png
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! Could you please update Skin ID: 22787, 22788 and 22789 with the following images? There were some pixels I needed to clean up, didn't realize it looked so messy until the orders came in. Sorry for the trouble and thank you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167702921037742081/314107196323659776/flowers2-2.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167702921037742081/314107196709273601/flowers3-2.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167702921037742081/314107197866901505/flowers7-2.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Could you please update Skin ID: 22787, 22788 and 22789 with the following images? There were some pixels I needed to clean up, didn't realize it looked so messy until the orders came in. Sorry for the trouble and thank you!
flowers2-2.pngflowers3-2.pngflowers7-2.png
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@Gorwen It looks good to submit.

@necrophades The images are updated.

@Inquirable I cancelled the order so you can resubmit with the different image.
@Gorwen It looks good to submit.

@necrophades The images are updated.

@Inquirable I cancelled the order so you can resubmit with the different image.
@SuburbanSamurai
Oh weird, but thank you very much!

For future reference, would that of been an error on my part? (So I could double check before posting next time)
@SuburbanSamurai
Oh weird, but thank you very much!

For future reference, would that of been an error on my part? (So I could double check before posting next time)
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
@rascal4488 Which art program do you use? The file was sized as 349x349px instead of 350x350. It happens sometimes, I think generally with GIMP users, but I'm not sure what causes it. I doubt it's user error, possibly some glitch with the program.
@rascal4488 Which art program do you use? The file was sized as 349x349px instead of 350x350. It happens sometimes, I think generally with GIMP users, but I'm not sure what causes it. I doubt it's user error, possibly some glitch with the program.
@SuburbanSamurai [img]http://imgur.com/wxHZpKp.png[/img] Is this dark enough?
@SuburbanSamurai
wxHZpKp.png

Is this dark enough?
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo Yes, thank you.
@Doggo Yes, thank you.
I submitted an accent that turns the Imperial Female's mane white the other day and it was rejected due to being misaligned by a few pixels - as if the art has been stretched to be a few pixels too tall.

I followed the Tutorial when I was creating the accent, merging the visible layers and then re-sizing the image to 350x350. I've tried doing this again (several times now!) but the same thing keeps happening: part of the image gets 'stretched' so it's misaligned by a couple of pixels. It's aligned perfectly in the full-size artwork. I can't move it back into place manually without messing up another area.

I'm not really sure how to resolve this as it seems like my art programme is causing the problem!

I'm using Photoshop 7.0, which I know is an old (old old) version but it's all I have. I've also tried saving a merged image at 750x750 and resizing it with the latest version of GIMP (downloaded this morning), but the same issue is happening.

Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone have any advice or suggestions I can try?
I submitted an accent that turns the Imperial Female's mane white the other day and it was rejected due to being misaligned by a few pixels - as if the art has been stretched to be a few pixels too tall.

I followed the Tutorial when I was creating the accent, merging the visible layers and then re-sizing the image to 350x350. I've tried doing this again (several times now!) but the same thing keeps happening: part of the image gets 'stretched' so it's misaligned by a couple of pixels. It's aligned perfectly in the full-size artwork. I can't move it back into place manually without messing up another area.

I'm not really sure how to resolve this as it seems like my art programme is causing the problem!

I'm using Photoshop 7.0, which I know is an old (old old) version but it's all I have. I've also tried saving a merged image at 750x750 and resizing it with the latest version of GIMP (downloaded this morning), but the same issue is happening.

Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone have any advice or suggestions I can try?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1135 1136