Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 133 134
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
* My characters are all original. I like to use multiple characters(But one might become my 'primary' with others as lesser character depending on the rp), and certainly don't mind if you do as well!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Looking for any of the following:

World of Warcraft
Skyrim
Animals (Wolves, cats, etc)
FR dragons
Warrior cats

Average reply length?
* I try to mirror my partner, but typically a good few paragraphs. I don't like to make giant walls of text but if you do then that's fine, just expect mine to be a little shorter than yours.

Average reply speed?
*Depends on the day or if im having a busy week. So it varies. I don't mind if you are slow sometimes, im a little slow as well every now and then. Otherwise, I think i'm pretty quick.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
*Please don't leave without telling me.
*My characters are their own person so don't get mad at me if they do something you don't like lol
*Be upfront with any restrictions you have.

Would you like to share any additional information?
*Open to all ideas!
*I like to chat OOC!
*I'm artsy so sometimes I like to draw my partner's characters, if that's okay with you. :)
* My characters are all original. I like to use multiple characters(But one might become my 'primary' with others as lesser character depending on the rp), and certainly don't mind if you do as well!

Looking for any of the following:

World of Warcraft
Skyrim
Animals (Wolves, cats, etc)
FR dragons
Warrior cats

Average reply length?
* I try to mirror my partner, but typically a good few paragraphs. I don't like to make giant walls of text but if you do then that's fine, just expect mine to be a little shorter than yours.

Average reply speed?
*Depends on the day or if im having a busy week. So it varies. I don't mind if you are slow sometimes, im a little slow as well every now and then. Otherwise, I think i'm pretty quick.

*Please don't leave without telling me.
*My characters are their own person so don't get mad at me if they do something you don't like lol
*Be upfront with any restrictions you have.

*Open to all ideas!
*I like to chat OOC!
*I'm artsy so sometimes I like to draw my partner's characters, if that's okay with you. :)
ZVpCPil.png
Roleplay Form

Character Information:

I can pop a character in about 5 minutes. I haveLOTS of OC, for every possible setting under the sun. I can also do OC in fandom setting, as long as we don't mix with the original cast. You want to play in a fandom? No prob! Just tell me what you are into. I have been in way to many fandom to list, and we would still be there tomorrow. For me playing canon characters, just be aware that I can't play everybody (I have to understand the character really well before playing them) and that sometime I will have rather specific interpretation of said character.

I can also play pretty much any gender under the sun.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:

Now the fun start! I'm not really looking for specific storyline, but I am looking for a few good setting. Those that I currently crave:

-Anything with horror. Gory or not, in space, in fantasy, in a highschool, just, give me all the horror!
-High fantasy, D&D style. Especially if we play some more "evil" race like Orc.
-Sci-Fi. Again, pretty much any type of sci-fi, but I especially adore space opera and aliens stuff.
-Historical. This one is more tricky, since not every setting do interest me. But pirates are always an instant yes.
-Urban fantasy. Driad in sewer, witch in college, werewolf police officer... a very very cool setting.
-Post apo. I ADORE post apo. Give it to me, you can even add zombie on tops!

Finally, you can add romance/Drama to any of the above setting. Just be warned that as a lgbt+ person, I do play lots of Lgbt+ characters. Romance is totally up to you.

Ho and here's a quick list of things I will not play:
-Normal highschool/college setting. Just. No.
-Anything that involve playing animals, like warrior cats. I could be tempted by shifter.
-Playing a small group of character at once. I don't really like it. I'm ok with interacting with others characters! Just, I don't want to have to permanantly control 3 peoples.

Average reply length:

I am quite flexible. One sentence chat rp are good, but so is full essay. I will definitly match you in this. In general, i think a paragraphe is a good lenght for natural flowing roleplay.

Average reply speed:

Depends on a lot of things! I usually work on weekend so those will be slow, but you can probably expect the same day. If the lenght of the roleplay is short and we are online together, it will probably be faster.

I prefer if you are relax and that we can talk ooc about plots and stuff. I also prefer adult roleplayer, simply because I prefer peoples in my age range. Being a horror fan and having a good sens of humour is also a plus, and being ok with lgbt+ characters is mandatory!

I have been doing the whole roleplay thingy for about 12 years. I just want relax and fun peoples to play with! My first language is french so please excuse any mistake in english. I would also love to rp in french!

Aaand I talk to much!
Roleplay Form

Character Information:

I can pop a character in about 5 minutes. I haveLOTS of OC, for every possible setting under the sun. I can also do OC in fandom setting, as long as we don't mix with the original cast. You want to play in a fandom? No prob! Just tell me what you are into. I have been in way to many fandom to list, and we would still be there tomorrow. For me playing canon characters, just be aware that I can't play everybody (I have to understand the character really well before playing them) and that sometime I will have rather specific interpretation of said character.

I can also play pretty much any gender under the sun.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:

Now the fun start! I'm not really looking for specific storyline, but I am looking for a few good setting. Those that I currently crave:

-Anything with horror. Gory or not, in space, in fantasy, in a highschool, just, give me all the horror!
-High fantasy, D&D style. Especially if we play some more "evil" race like Orc.
-Sci-Fi. Again, pretty much any type of sci-fi, but I especially adore space opera and aliens stuff.
-Historical. This one is more tricky, since not every setting do interest me. But pirates are always an instant yes.
-Urban fantasy. Driad in sewer, witch in college, werewolf police officer... a very very cool setting.
-Post apo. I ADORE post apo. Give it to me, you can even add zombie on tops!

Finally, you can add romance/Drama to any of the above setting. Just be warned that as a lgbt+ person, I do play lots of Lgbt+ characters. Romance is totally up to you.

Ho and here's a quick list of things I will not play:
-Normal highschool/college setting. Just. No.
-Anything that involve playing animals, like warrior cats. I could be tempted by shifter.
-Playing a small group of character at once. I don't really like it. I'm ok with interacting with others characters! Just, I don't want to have to permanantly control 3 peoples.

Average reply length:

I am quite flexible. One sentence chat rp are good, but so is full essay. I will definitly match you in this. In general, i think a paragraphe is a good lenght for natural flowing roleplay.

Average reply speed:

Depends on a lot of things! I usually work on weekend so those will be slow, but you can probably expect the same day. If the lenght of the roleplay is short and we are online together, it will probably be faster.

I prefer if you are relax and that we can talk ooc about plots and stuff. I also prefer adult roleplayer, simply because I prefer peoples in my age range. Being a horror fan and having a good sens of humour is also a plus, and being ok with lgbt+ characters is mandatory!

I have been doing the whole roleplay thingy for about 12 years. I just want relax and fun peoples to play with! My first language is french so please excuse any mistake in english. I would also love to rp in french!

Aaand I talk to much!
GceNLp5.png
[center][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] [i]My characters are original. All of which are male, as that's often the gender I get stuck with and/or prefer playing. The art displayed was DRAWN BY ME! I like drawing wolves so that's how I happened to portray these characters. They're not wolves are any specific reason.[/i] [u]Mathias Grimm[/u]: Easily translated into any style of RP, whether is be animal or human. Cliche tragic backstory character, but my most written out. Well known for red hair/fur/colouring and emerald green eyes. Pansexual. [img]http://i.imgur.com/p5pvbJC.png[/img] [u]Zeno Basile/Zadkiel[/u]: Easily translated into any style of RP, whether is be animal or human. Mortal being turn celestial entity, keeper of the sky and being of solace. Granted his power and position by the All-Maker, the creator of everything. Known for jet black hair/fur/colouring and deep sapphire eyes with white pupils when using his powers. Powers and eyes are based off of CW's Supernatural's angels. Pansexual. [img]http://i.imgur.com/w0MZdUh.png[/img] [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] Prefer fantasy-based, and that alone can offer a wide range of possible plot lines. Animals FR Dragons Human Shapeshifter Superpowers (X-Men or Heroes-esque)[/center] [center]----------------[/center] [center][b]Average reply length?[/b] Generally 1-2 paragraphs ranging 3+ sentences. Replies may be shorter depending on details I'm able to portray. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Immediately to every few hours. I'm on daily, various times throughout the day. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] Decent grammar; I'm not asking for flawless, spelling mistakes are find. Just know how to use capitals when needed, as well as punctuation. Third person style only; Example: "She walked along the beach." What I DON'T want: "I walked along the beach." [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] I like smaller RP groups if I am in a group, 3-10 people, give or take. I enjoy 1x1 RPs too. I'm very dynamic with plot lines, I am willing to go along with just about anything, granted it won't get us in trouble. I can play either gender, any animal, any scenario. My favourite RPs revolve around fantasy settings.[/center]
My characters are original. All of which are male, as that's often the gender I get stuck with and/or prefer playing. The art displayed was DRAWN BY ME! I like drawing wolves so that's how I happened to portray these characters. They're not wolves are any specific reason.

Mathias Grimm: Easily translated into any style of RP, whether is be animal or human. Cliche tragic backstory character, but my most written out. Well known for red hair/fur/colouring and emerald green eyes. Pansexual.

p5pvbJC.png

Zeno Basile/Zadkiel: Easily translated into any style of RP, whether is be animal or human. Mortal being turn celestial entity, keeper of the sky and being of solace. Granted his power and position by the All-Maker, the creator of everything. Known for jet black hair/fur/colouring and deep sapphire eyes with white pupils when using his powers. Powers and eyes are based off of CW's Supernatural's angels. Pansexual.

w0MZdUh.png

Prefer fantasy-based, and that alone can offer a wide range of possible plot lines.
Animals
FR Dragons
Human
Shapeshifter
Superpowers (X-Men or Heroes-esque)

Average reply length?
Generally 1-2 paragraphs ranging 3+ sentences. Replies may be shorter depending on details I'm able to portray.

Average reply speed?
Immediately to every few hours. I'm on daily, various times throughout the day.

Decent grammar; I'm not asking for flawless, spelling mistakes are find. Just know how to use capitals when needed, as well as punctuation.
Third person style only; Example: "She walked along the beach." What I DON'T want: "I walked along the beach."

I like smaller RP groups if I am in a group, 3-10 people, give or take. I enjoy 1x1 RPs too. I'm very dynamic with plot lines, I am willing to go along with just about anything, granted it won't get us in trouble. I can play either gender, any animal, any scenario. My favourite RPs revolve around fantasy settings.
eYjjkwe.png Name's Cal (they/them)
+3 hrs FR Time

11efmKl.png
40lq9We.png
OQ0IP8v.png
I say I have 2 main characters that are OCs:
-Mat:
Really easy to translate.
He has no personality at the beggining but he'll grow a personality depending on how he is treated in the RPs.
-Flametalon:
Easy to translate but has to be with Mat to be translated.
He has a protective nature and is a phoenix archer. But he only has his bow and fire abilites to speak of.

But if you count SOME of the touhou characters as FCs those are too.

Well not entirely. A preffered genre is always fantasy. I don't really like sci-fi or war themed (Morely those that are in the 2000s) RPs.

Average Reply Length?
It's dependant HOW MANY characters I have currently and what is the storyline. If only Mat or it's only Flametalon it's around 3-4 sentences. If both it sometimes doubles but it's 4-5 generally..

Reply Speed?
I can reply daily. But sometimes the person/the group I'm RPing with has to wait 6-8 hours on me. Because I'm in CET and the majority of the RPers I RP'd with were in the timezone of EST. So for EST go forward 6 hours that's my time currently. "And what time you're away?" you may ask me. I'm gone for 6AM-2PM CET on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. On Tuesday I'll be gone for 6AM-3:30PM CET.

Requirements for me to be in a RP?
Well there are some but one is a MUST HAVE:

Always take note of my actions during group RPs.

I don't want to stress this enough when it comes to RPing in a group! Sometimes when RPing in a group I'm forgotten. And it's never a good thing for me to be forgotten. It happened to me...quite often.

Genre must be Fantasy/???

If you didn't read what was my preffered genre it is Fantasy (me being a touhou nerd and a general weeb) so it comes to no suprise this is here. I don't really care for the other genre but it HAS TO BE fantasy.

Don't fill the RPs with decision making.

I don't like decision making in RPs. It just makes me anxious of myself. It makes my Id go crazy! (Yes I like Freud.)

More info about your RPing?

Well I prefer groups. I enjoy 1x1s but if it becomes too boring I will leave it out. I can't really make a storyline. I prefer if the other person or in a group a person gave a basic descrpition of the story and I'll go with the flow. I'm not a one-trick person with my other genres. Though Mat and Flame are males I can play females too. For now (if needed) I'll just use my dragon from my FR den Heilin.

Thanks for listening to my "rambling". If we ever cross paths in RP. Do count for a suprise!
I say I have 2 main characters that are OCs:
-Mat:
Really easy to translate.
He has no personality at the beggining but he'll grow a personality depending on how he is treated in the RPs.
-Flametalon:
Easy to translate but has to be with Mat to be translated.
He has a protective nature and is a phoenix archer. But he only has his bow and fire abilites to speak of.

But if you count SOME of the touhou characters as FCs those are too.

Well not entirely. A preffered genre is always fantasy. I don't really like sci-fi or war themed (Morely those that are in the 2000s) RPs.

Average Reply Length?
It's dependant HOW MANY characters I have currently and what is the storyline. If only Mat or it's only Flametalon it's around 3-4 sentences. If both it sometimes doubles but it's 4-5 generally..

Reply Speed?
I can reply daily. But sometimes the person/the group I'm RPing with has to wait 6-8 hours on me. Because I'm in CET and the majority of the RPers I RP'd with were in the timezone of EST. So for EST go forward 6 hours that's my time currently. "And what time you're away?" you may ask me. I'm gone for 6AM-2PM CET on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. On Tuesday I'll be gone for 6AM-3:30PM CET.

Requirements for me to be in a RP?
Well there are some but one is a MUST HAVE:

Always take note of my actions during group RPs.

I don't want to stress this enough when it comes to RPing in a group! Sometimes when RPing in a group I'm forgotten. And it's never a good thing for me to be forgotten. It happened to me...quite often.

Genre must be Fantasy/???

If you didn't read what was my preffered genre it is Fantasy (me being a touhou nerd and a general weeb) so it comes to no suprise this is here. I don't really care for the other genre but it HAS TO BE fantasy.

Don't fill the RPs with decision making.

I don't like decision making in RPs. It just makes me anxious of myself. It makes my Id go crazy! (Yes I like Freud.)

More info about your RPing?

Well I prefer groups. I enjoy 1x1s but if it becomes too boring I will leave it out. I can't really make a storyline. I prefer if the other person or in a group a person gave a basic descrpition of the story and I'll go with the flow. I'm not a one-trick person with my other genres. Though Mat and Flame are males I can play females too. For now (if needed) I'll just use my dragon from my FR den Heilin.

Thanks for listening to my "rambling". If we ever cross paths in RP. Do count for a suprise!
Hello! I posted one of these about a year ago and I've been on a break from RPing but would like to get back into it. I'm looking for 1-2 partners. Please PM me if you're interested!

Character Information:
I play as humanoid OCs! Male, female and nonbinary. I don't know any fandoms.

Kind of- I have a vampire OC who I'd like to use in an urban fantasy RP! (Think Hollows series or Dresden Files- she's a detective)
If that's not to your tastes I love anything dark/urban fantasy, occult, horror, and am open to pretty much anything with a good plot. I love worldbuilding and brainstorming with my partner.

Average reply length?
I match my replies to my partner's length. I would say 200-500 words as a happy medium, but I can do up to 1k words for intro if that's your kinda thing.

Average reply speed?
Once a day

-I am maybe looking for a long-term partner if we click! If one RP doesn't work out for us we can move onto another.
-I am an adult, would prefer to RP with other adults.
-All my characters and myself are LGBT!

-I'd love to carry on chatting OOC!
-If you don't want to continue our RP, don't be afraid to tell me :O
-I have been writing since 2011.
-I also love to draw! I'll probably draw our characters at some point.
Hello! I posted one of these about a year ago and I've been on a break from RPing but would like to get back into it. I'm looking for 1-2 partners. Please PM me if you're interested!

Character Information:
I play as humanoid OCs! Male, female and nonbinary. I don't know any fandoms.

Kind of- I have a vampire OC who I'd like to use in an urban fantasy RP! (Think Hollows series or Dresden Files- she's a detective)
If that's not to your tastes I love anything dark/urban fantasy, occult, horror, and am open to pretty much anything with a good plot. I love worldbuilding and brainstorming with my partner.

Average reply length?
I match my replies to my partner's length. I would say 200-500 words as a happy medium, but I can do up to 1k words for intro if that's your kinda thing.

Average reply speed?
Once a day

-I am maybe looking for a long-term partner if we click! If one RP doesn't work out for us we can move onto another.
-I am an adult, would prefer to RP with other adults.
-All my characters and myself are LGBT!

-I'd love to carry on chatting OOC!
-If you don't want to continue our RP, don't be afraid to tell me :O
-I have been writing since 2011.
-I also love to draw! I'll probably draw our characters at some point.
qesQFkT.gif
Character Information
I was seeking to roleplay my dragons of the lair. Also I have one or two more Ocs outside the site (dragons, too). I don't mind doing it in feral/anthro/humanoid form!

Not really. I like to go with the flow, but accion/drama are my favourite themes while roleplaying. Also I LOVE post-apocalyptic scenarios.

Player Information
Average reply length?
It depends on what are we roleplaying? I can write from two lines to 4 whole paragraphs lol
Average reply speed?
Idem! It depends. But I may took between the same day or two.

•Be patient with me! English is not my first language, so It's a little more difficult to me to express the way I do in my native language. But I want to give the 100% Of me to doing it interesting!
•I like LONG replies. I tend to describe a lot of the environment and accions, but I dont mind if in some parts we write two lines, it happens all the time...But I dont want some quickly-with-out-thinking- response :(

•My native language is spanish, so if you don't mind, I'd love to practise my writing skills in english ♥
•I like to rp with people of my age (adults) cuz I had bad experiences with younger peeps
•I tend to draw our characters if I like the relationship between them!
Character Information
I was seeking to roleplay my dragons of the lair. Also I have one or two more Ocs outside the site (dragons, too). I don't mind doing it in feral/anthro/humanoid form!

Not really. I like to go with the flow, but accion/drama are my favourite themes while roleplaying. Also I LOVE post-apocalyptic scenarios.

Player Information
Average reply length?
It depends on what are we roleplaying? I can write from two lines to 4 whole paragraphs lol
Average reply speed?
Idem! It depends. But I may took between the same day or two.

•Be patient with me! English is not my first language, so It's a little more difficult to me to express the way I do in my native language. But I want to give the 100% Of me to doing it interesting!
•I like LONG replies. I tend to describe a lot of the environment and accions, but I dont mind if in some parts we write two lines, it happens all the time...But I dont want some quickly-with-out-thinking- response :(

•My native language is spanish, so if you don't mind, I'd love to practise my writing skills in english ♥
•I like to rp with people of my age (adults) cuz I had bad experiences with younger peeps
•I tend to draw our characters if I like the relationship between them!
1c69bb.png
Length: I prefer script rps but paragraphs work too!
Speed: it's hard with school and I'll only be able to check once a day.
Size: SMALL! please 3 to 4 people at the max!
My character is named Lilly Blu Tiger , I've been rping for about 4 years now.. but I'm brand new to the game and hope this will be a new opportunity to make friends on here ! Pm
Me to know more about my character!
Length: I prefer script rps but paragraphs work too!
Speed: it's hard with school and I'll only be able to check once a day.
Size: SMALL! please 3 to 4 people at the max!
My character is named Lilly Blu Tiger , I've been rping for about 4 years now.. but I'm brand new to the game and hope this will be a new opportunity to make friends on here ! Pm
Me to know more about my character!

Just my dragons from my lair, while I do occasionally enjoy human characters, i usually save those for other sites. Anything before Codex in my lair is fair game.

A Flight Rising related storyline would be preferred, but I'm flexible. I also have some world building for an alternate Flight Rising world if anyone's interested, but I don't mind not touching it right now.

Average reply length?
Two to four paragraphs, depends on my mood and what I have to work with, if I get really stuck I may just do one paragraph, though that happens rarely enough.

Average reply speed?
Variable, generally depends on my proximity to my laptop. I try to go at least once a day, maybe more, but sometimes I have things to do. I will warn you if I have to absent myself for longer periods of time.

I prefer one on one roleplay, but I don't mind bigger groups as long as the subject interests me. I really like world building, so if someone's game for that I won't complain, but it isn't required.

My first language is french, so I apologize in advance if I mess up some words or grammar. As an artist, I may draw our characters when I don't have deadlines staring me in the face.

Just my dragons from my lair, while I do occasionally enjoy human characters, i usually save those for other sites. Anything before Codex in my lair is fair game.

A Flight Rising related storyline would be preferred, but I'm flexible. I also have some world building for an alternate Flight Rising world if anyone's interested, but I don't mind not touching it right now.

Average reply length?
Two to four paragraphs, depends on my mood and what I have to work with, if I get really stuck I may just do one paragraph, though that happens rarely enough.

Average reply speed?
Variable, generally depends on my proximity to my laptop. I try to go at least once a day, maybe more, but sometimes I have things to do. I will warn you if I have to absent myself for longer periods of time.

I prefer one on one roleplay, but I don't mind bigger groups as long as the subject interests me. I really like world building, so if someone's game for that I won't complain, but it isn't required.

My first language is french, so I apologize in advance if I mess up some words or grammar. As an artist, I may draw our characters when I don't have deadlines staring me in the face.

Character Information
Please describe.

-I like to generate and use original characters exclusively. I have one pre-made at this time. I like to really think and flesh out characters for a day or two before I start using them, but if I have to I can generate one fast and flesh things out as I go.

If yes, please describe.

-I'm drawn to fantasy story lines. Magic, mythical creatures, I don't really care, I just really like the versatility of these story lines. I don't really do fandom-based RPs or RPs with predominantly animal characters, i.e. wolf packs, horses, dragons, Warrior-esque, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

-Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs, depending on how much description/explication is needed and how much I'm given by my partner to work with.

Average reply speed?

-Pretty speedy when I'm online, which is often. If I have to think and write a paragraph, of course, it'll take longer.

-I'd like partners who are on and available fairly frequently, but I understand that life takes precedence. I just don't think I could handle getting a response only a few times a week.

-I would prefer to stick to a small group, like three or four people (like just about everyone else.) I'd like to do one-on-ones if possible.

-I haven't roleplayed in several years. I'm assuming the general rules and etiquette are the same, no godmoding, please use spellcheck, etc. I've just been really nostalgic for rping recently, so. Having this outlet would be nice.

-I'm in my early twenties, and I'd like an rp partner close to my age.

-I draw, I'd be inclined to draw our ocs, which is always a fun thing. Anyway, I think I'm done, thanks for reading!
Character Information
Please describe.

-I like to generate and use original characters exclusively. I have one pre-made at this time. I like to really think and flesh out characters for a day or two before I start using them, but if I have to I can generate one fast and flesh things out as I go.

If yes, please describe.

-I'm drawn to fantasy story lines. Magic, mythical creatures, I don't really care, I just really like the versatility of these story lines. I don't really do fandom-based RPs or RPs with predominantly animal characters, i.e. wolf packs, horses, dragons, Warrior-esque, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

-Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs, depending on how much description/explication is needed and how much I'm given by my partner to work with.

Average reply speed?

-Pretty speedy when I'm online, which is often. If I have to think and write a paragraph, of course, it'll take longer.

-I'd like partners who are on and available fairly frequently, but I understand that life takes precedence. I just don't think I could handle getting a response only a few times a week.

-I would prefer to stick to a small group, like three or four people (like just about everyone else.) I'd like to do one-on-ones if possible.

-I haven't roleplayed in several years. I'm assuming the general rules and etiquette are the same, no godmoding, please use spellcheck, etc. I've just been really nostalgic for rping recently, so. Having this outlet would be nice.

-I'm in my early twenties, and I'd like an rp partner close to my age.

-I draw, I'd be inclined to draw our ocs, which is always a fun thing. Anyway, I think I'm done, thanks for reading!
[quote name="ValkoinenLeuka" date=2017-04-19 11:27:32] Character Information I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner. Average reply length? It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am. Average reply speed? I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track. Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.' Would you like to share any additional information? I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you. [/quote]
ValkoinenLeuka wrote on 2017-04-19:
Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 133 134