Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do savers even save for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lutz

How do you make your gems? It must be so hard T_T
@Lutz

How do you make your gems? It must be so hard T_T
oTVkboM.png
It's super hard. I always make sure my dragons are fed so I get the bonus every day, make sure to do my familiars every day so I'll get the chests with the gems, and then everything else I sell for gems. I got lucky during the first NotN and got a breed change scroll and sold that for a good chunk of gems. Others are gifts from friends around birthdays/holidays. Other than that, I don't buy gem things. I save up the T and buy it that way, and occasionally I'll look for someone who is swapping T for G in the item trade forum -w- I have yet to buy any gems at all from the site itself!

@patronissimo
It's super hard. I always make sure my dragons are fed so I get the bonus every day, make sure to do my familiars every day so I'll get the chests with the gems, and then everything else I sell for gems. I got lucky during the first NotN and got a breed change scroll and sold that for a good chunk of gems. Others are gifts from friends around birthdays/holidays. Other than that, I don't buy gem things. I save up the T and buy it that way, and occasionally I'll look for someone who is swapping T for G in the item trade forum -w- I have yet to buy any gems at all from the site itself!

@patronissimo
@Lutz

That's amazing! How long have you been saving?? I'm rooting for you!!
@Lutz

That's amazing! How long have you been saving?? I'm rooting for you!!
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Mm...a while XD Probably about 3 months after I started playing. I've always liked the collecting aspects of games like this so I knew I had to get ALL THE FAMILIARS (excluding the KS ones cos LOL THAT IS A HUGE STRETCH GOAL), and I figured I'd start with the most expensive one first XD Thank you!
@patronissimo

Mm...a while XD Probably about 3 months after I started playing. I've always liked the collecting aspects of games like this so I knew I had to get ALL THE FAMILIARS (excluding the KS ones cos LOL THAT IS A HUGE STRETCH GOAL), and I figured I'd start with the most expensive one first XD Thank you!
Idk. I do this in Skyrim too. I just... keep saving?
Idk. I do this in Skyrim too. I just... keep saving?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Light Sprite. Kickstarter Items.

The saving never ends.
Light Sprite. Kickstarter Items.

The saving never ends.
I just save to save at this point, there is no goal in mind other than many more millions in my vault.
I deposit every time I reach 500k on hand and watch that sweet number go up and up!
I just save to save at this point, there is no goal in mind other than many more millions in my vault.
I deposit every time I reach 500k on hand and watch that sweet number go up and up!
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
[quote]What do savers even save for?[/quote] For the sake of it. XD
Quote:
What do savers even save for?

For the sake of it. XD
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2017-05-19 12:12:25] Nothing. You just save Never stop Never spend Just S A V E [/quote] Me....
Leopardmask wrote on 2017-05-19:
Nothing.
You just save
Never stop
Never spend
Just
S A V E

Me....
It's not even that I'm saving on purpose, just that there's nothing I really want to spend for.
It's not even that I'm saving on purpose, just that there's nothing I really want to spend for.
Looking for non-dragon art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9