Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do savers even save for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Trying to get all retired festival familiars. Not sure if I will manage to save up for a Light Sprite, but I can always try ;)
Trying to get all retired festival familiars. Not sure if I will manage to save up for a Light Sprite, but I can always try ;)
bZOQYBz.png
Retired festival items. Luckily I already obtained the most expensive of them, but I still am missing apparel for 10 of my flight reps. And then there is geneing all of them... luckily I only try to finish one per month and have already finished Nature and Light. So I have tine to save up to finish geneing my lightning rep and getting the electrician powerpack.
Retired festival items. Luckily I already obtained the most expensive of them, but I still am missing apparel for 10 of my flight reps. And then there is geneing all of them... luckily I only try to finish one per month and have already finished Nature and Light. So I have tine to save up to finish geneing my lightning rep and getting the electrician powerpack.
WWoZukB.gif
.....even i don't know at this point.
.....even i don't know at this point.
i save just for savings sake. i just like having MONEY

i mean... i do want to expand my lair, buy some genes, maybe get a few dream dragons while im at it. but at the same time, i dont like spending my money? just knowing i HAVE money feels good, so for now i hoard it $$$
i save just for savings sake. i just like having MONEY

i mean... i do want to expand my lair, buy some genes, maybe get a few dream dragons while im at it. but at the same time, i dont like spending my money? just knowing i HAVE money feels good, so for now i hoard it $$$
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
Kickstarter items
Kickstarter items
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I like to have things
I like to have things
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I wish I could save treasure hahaha
I tend to use them when I have them. There's always this unique, pretty, once-in-a-life-time dragon on AH...sometimes several times a day haha xD
I wish I could save treasure hahaha
I tend to use them when I have them. There's always this unique, pretty, once-in-a-life-time dragon on AH...sometimes several times a day haha xD
unknown-2.png
Kickstarter items :'D
Also, all those genes projects and apparel to buy
Kickstarter items :'D
Also, all those genes projects and apparel to buy
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lci47M1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ep8rK5a.png[/img] [quote name="Leopardmask" date=2017-05-19 12:12:25] Nothing. You just save Never stop Never spend Just S A V E [/quote]
lci47M1.png
Ep8rK5a.png
Leopardmask wrote on 2017-05-19:
Nothing.
You just save
Never stop
Never spend
Just
S A V E
The possibility of more lair expansions in the future.
The possibility of more lair expansions in the future.
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9