Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82
From someone who has been in a horrific car crash, I wish you the best of well wishes and not only a speedy physical recovery, but a fast mental one too.
From someone who has been in a horrific car crash, I wish you the best of well wishes and not only a speedy physical recovery, but a fast mental one too.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
aww it sucks to have an accident on the New Year's day , poor Akiri :(
it could have been worse though , and I'm happy he's expected to fully recover .
Stay strong Akiri !! :3 you can do it . I hope you get well as soon as possible ^-^
aww it sucks to have an accident on the New Year's day , poor Akiri :(
it could have been worse though , and I'm happy he's expected to fully recover .
Stay strong Akiri !! :3 you can do it . I hope you get well as soon as possible ^-^
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
I hope Akiri gets better soon! : ( It's good to know that he's been doing well, but ouch!
I hope Akiri gets better soon! : ( It's good to know that he's been doing well, but ouch!
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
D: that's scary being in a car crash and having all those injures. Hope Akiri gets better soon . Best wishes to you Akiri 😢
D: that's scary being in a car crash and having all those injures. Hope Akiri gets better soon . Best wishes to you Akiri 😢
Sorry to hear Akiri was hurt, but I am glad that he is expected to make a full recovery
I hope that he has a speedy recovery
Sorry to hear Akiri was hurt, but I am glad that he is expected to make a full recovery
I hope that he has a speedy recovery
Wishing you well, Akiri! `w`/
Wishing you well, Akiri! `w`/
sig.png
he is in my prayers!
he is in my prayers!
ThreadArt_zps4656d330.png
Healing thoughts and good vibes to you!
Healing thoughts and good vibes to you!
Best of wishes to Akiri and those close. Just remember that you are cared for by us.
Best of wishes to Akiri and those close. Just remember that you are cared for by us.
Why are you reading this? Keep scrolling.
Akiri, you and your family will be in my prayers. I hope who ever did this will be caught. I am glad to hear you will make a full recovery.
Akiri, you and your family will be in my prayers. I hope who ever did this will be caught. I am glad to hear you will make a full recovery.
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82