Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82
So sorry to hear of such a terrible accident, rest and get better soon akiri you are in all of our thoughts =)
So sorry to hear of such a terrible accident, rest and get better soon akiri you are in all of our thoughts =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Well Wishes, @Akiri.
May you heal and return to the comfort of your home soon.
Well Wishes, @Akiri.
May you heal and return to the comfort of your home soon.
Hope Akiri gets well soon. ❤
Hope Akiri gets well soon. ❤
First James Avery dies, Akiri gets badly injured, my family friend might have cancer again. Hooray for 2014. Jeez.

I wish Akiri all the best luck and love, and the least pain possible in his recovery and rehabilitation! Two broken legs cant be fun but im sure he can do this with the love of his friends and family.
First James Avery dies, Akiri gets badly injured, my family friend might have cancer again. Hooray for 2014. Jeez.

I wish Akiri all the best luck and love, and the least pain possible in his recovery and rehabilitation! Two broken legs cant be fun but im sure he can do this with the love of his friends and family.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
http://weloveariki.imgur.com/all/

I am collecting all the Arts and writing so that Akiri can get them later. ^_^

Here's to Akiri and a Speedy recovery!
http://weloveariki.imgur.com/all/

I am collecting all the Arts and writing so that Akiri can get them later. ^_^

Here's to Akiri and a Speedy recovery!
UbEcJMn.png
Oh no! D: I am so sorry that happened! )": I'm glad he's alright, and I hope he makes a painless recovery. *Heart!*  Get well soon, Akiri!

~BBSMJ
Oh no! D: I am so sorry that happened! )": I'm glad he's alright, and I hope he makes a painless recovery. *Heart!*  Get well soon, Akiri!

~BBSMJ
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
Get well soon, Akiri! ♥
Get well soon, Akiri! ♥
I hope you get well soon @Akiri ;w; Make a good, healthy speedy recovery! *Lots of luvs from me and all my dragons* ;w;

-Graw
I hope you get well soon @Akiri ;w; Make a good, healthy speedy recovery! *Lots of luvs from me and all my dragons* ;w;

-Graw
Two broken legs I imagine isn't quite fun.
I have all hopes up for @Akiri and I wish him good luck towards the rest of the year
Two broken legs I imagine isn't quite fun.
I have all hopes up for @Akiri and I wish him good luck towards the rest of the year
eG6Zatg.png
I hope they catch the person who did it, behaviour like this is disgusting and should not go unpunished.

I wish Akiri all the best, he is lucky to be alive.
I hope they catch the person who did it, behaviour like this is disgusting and should not go unpunished.

I wish Akiri all the best, he is lucky to be alive.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82