Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 82
Well wishes and lots of flowers for you Akiri!
Well wishes and lots of flowers for you Akiri!
Oh my god! I hope they catch the person who did that ._.

Best wishes to Akiri ^^
Oh my god! I hope they catch the person who did that ._.

Best wishes to Akiri ^^
2heep8h.jpg
Get well soon Akiri.... i hope that by this accident you already used all bad luck of this year and you will have just good luck from now on ^^
Get well soon Akiri.... i hope that by this accident you already used all bad luck of this year and you will have just good luck from now on ^^
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif Wild and free like wind npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that! D: Get well soon, Akiri. Wishing you the best!
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that! D: Get well soon, Akiri. Wishing you the best!
Get well soon Akiri!!! :*
Get well soon Akiri!!! :*
Ouch, that's horrible, sounds like DUI :(
I hope he gets better soon!
Ouch, that's horrible, sounds like DUI :(
I hope he gets better soon!
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
Oh my God that's awful, but it's good to hear he's doing well! Hope he recovers quickly :]
Oh my God that's awful, but it's good to hear he's doing well! Hope he recovers quickly :]
Hope you recover soon, but don't push yourself too hard or you might end up making it worse, and none of us want you to do that.

And I'm extremely happy you're relatively okay compared to how bad it could have been.
Hope you recover soon, but don't push yourself too hard or you might end up making it worse, and none of us want you to do that.

And I'm extremely happy you're relatively okay compared to how bad it could have been.
"Back in my day, we had to hope a mystical bird beast would incubate our nests because our nesting grounds took so long to render. You youngins and your incubate buttons..." - Akiri
Get better soon, Akiri!
Get better soon, Akiri!
My goodness....such cruelty we have in our world. It is a pity that people would do something as to cowardly run. I'm so sorry that you Akiri had to get hurt but I am very glad that you are on your way to recovery. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
My goodness....such cruelty we have in our world. It is a pity that people would do something as to cowardly run. I'm so sorry that you Akiri had to get hurt but I am very glad that you are on your way to recovery. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 82