Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 462 463
@deanazazel p.o is my ult bias he's the best boy :')) the most important boy

zico's so good too, all of block b are like > any of my other biases tbh... apart from bambam, maybe

speaking of zico tho did anyone hear the demo of the song he made for psy bc literally i wish he'd kept it it was so good he always does this he makes great songs that rly suit him and his friends and gives them to other people-
@deanazazel p.o is my ult bias he's the best boy :')) the most important boy

zico's so good too, all of block b are like > any of my other biases tbh... apart from bambam, maybe

speaking of zico tho did anyone hear the demo of the song he made for psy bc literally i wish he'd kept it it was so good he always does this he makes great songs that rly suit him and his friends and gives them to other people-
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@deanazazel

hi welcome to the pit

I'm also a fan of BTS, EXO, VIXX, SVT and Block B what's up
@deanazazel

hi welcome to the pit

I'm also a fan of BTS, EXO, VIXX, SVT and Block B what's up
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato

Ayyyyyy!! Lol
Who are your biases??
@IzzyThyPotato

Ayyyyyy!! Lol
Who are your biases??
Lotto.gif
@deanazazel

reflects on life decisions

Oh boy let's see

BTS is easy somehow- Namjoon
SVT is a god damn mess right now between Minghao and Joshua
VIXX is also easy- Ravi
EXO, I like Kyungsoo but Kai and Chanyeol are very close behind
Block B I'm still stuck between P.O, Taeil and U-Kwon

How about you >_> ?
@deanazazel

reflects on life decisions

Oh boy let's see

BTS is easy somehow- Namjoon
SVT is a god damn mess right now between Minghao and Joshua
VIXX is also easy- Ravi
EXO, I like Kyungsoo but Kai and Chanyeol are very close behind
Block B I'm still stuck between P.O, Taeil and U-Kwon

How about you >_> ?
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThePotato

We share a bias!! And possibly share two others
@IzzyThePotato

We share a bias!! And possibly share two others
Lotto.gif
My school blocked flightrising rip.
My school blocked flightrising rip.
c97eb01554092b5f6d1fc0ce6abd49708557ffe3_128.gifa39529c5931345db1ca8c43a3733e243ec2fe1f1_128.gifd6fa2ba3ead16defb785e6c612de436d2a2a5eed_128.gif1e83db730604a8240e762d82102261cdad7ddcfe_128.gif
@mcgenji r i p i feel that pain my old college had fr blocked sobs
@mcgenji r i p i feel that pain my old college had fr blocked sobs
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@deanazazel
Ah! Well I'm sure you'll remember it! (because we'll probably be talking about so many girl groups, that the name should pass by. Just to start off, maybe it was one of these...?)

(Girls' Generation, F(x), Exid, Sistar, Blackpink, Stellar, Mamamoo, 9Muses, Kara, Twice)

Forgot to mention, but a lot of people here like EXO as well (including myself. In fact, your list of bias groups is basically my list of bias groups...) ;w; So you'll have no problem finding people to talk with!
@deanazazel
Ah! Well I'm sure you'll remember it! (because we'll probably be talking about so many girl groups, that the name should pass by. Just to start off, maybe it was one of these...?)

(Girls' Generation, F(x), Exid, Sistar, Blackpink, Stellar, Mamamoo, 9Muses, Kara, Twice)

Forgot to mention, but a lot of people here like EXO as well (including myself. In fact, your list of bias groups is basically my list of bias groups...) ;w; So you'll have no problem finding people to talk with!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@deanazazel hey there newcomer! welcome to the thread! who's your BTS bias??
@deanazazel hey there newcomer! welcome to the thread! who's your BTS bias??
[center]With girl groups there's also CLC, as well as the disbanded 2NE1 and 4minute. DON'T FORGET MONSTA X NEWCOMERS! Great group and I highly recommend them! [b]Okay, bias recap because I want to be noticed:[/b] [u]MONSTA X[/u] - Jooheon (rapper, second youngest, aegyo king) <- [b][i]ULT GROUP[/i][/b] [u]BTS[/u] - Rap Monster (rapper, fourth youngest, smartest at 148 IQ [s]also my ult bias[/s] [u]EXO[/u] - Lay (singer/rapper, third oldest if I remember correctly, loves bunnies [s]because he is one[/s] [b]Because I am desperately trying to get into them:[/b] [u]GOT7[/u] - not either of the 97ers because they're younger than me >.< [u]VIXX[/u] - also trying to stan [u]SEVENTEEN[/u] - lord help me with this one [b]Girl groups:[/b] CLC BLACKPINK MAMAMOO f(x) Sistar ^(no biases in these currently, but they are great groups!) [b]Previous biases (have been biased wrecked):[/b] [u]EXO[/u] - switched from D.O to Lay [b]Bias WRECKERS:[/b] [u]MONSTA X[/u] - Minhyuk, I.M [s]literally this whole group is a bunch of bias wreckers[/s] [u]BTS[/u] - (1st set) Jin, J-Hope; (2nd set) Suga, V [u]EXO[/u] - D.O, Xiumin Well I hope that covers that! At least I [s]didn't do songs[/s] LOL changed my mind last second <[b]MONSTA X[/b]> [quote][url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Zedh_5DDM[/url] <-Beautiful [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9lJ5ctd0s[/url] <-Hero [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNxPGbk-gwA[/url] <-All In[/quote] <[b]BTS[/b]> [quote][url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEeFrLSkMm8[/url]<- Spring Day [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc[/url]<- Blood Sweat & Tears [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjskoRh8GTE[/url]<- I Need U[/quote] Will do more upon request.
With girl groups there's also CLC, as well as the disbanded 2NE1 and 4minute.

DON'T FORGET MONSTA X NEWCOMERS! Great group and I highly recommend them!

Okay, bias recap because I want to be noticed:

MONSTA X - Jooheon (rapper, second youngest, aegyo king) <- ULT GROUP
BTS - Rap Monster (rapper, fourth youngest, smartest at 148 IQ also my ult bias
EXO - Lay (singer/rapper, third oldest if I remember correctly, loves bunnies because he is one

Because I am desperately trying to get into them:
GOT7 - not either of the 97ers because they're younger than me >.<
VIXX - also trying to stan
SEVENTEEN - lord help me with this one

Girl groups:
CLC
BLACKPINK
MAMAMOO
f(x)
Sistar

^(no biases in these currently, but they are great groups!)

Previous biases (have been biased wrecked):
EXO - switched from D.O to Lay

Bias WRECKERS:
MONSTA X - Minhyuk, I.M literally this whole group is a bunch of bias wreckers
BTS - (1st set) Jin, J-Hope; (2nd set) Suga, V
EXO - D.O, Xiumin

Well I hope that covers that! At least I didn't do songs LOL changed my mind last second

<MONSTA X>
<BTS>
Will do more upon request.
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 462 463