Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | going on Hiatus Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
JUST A HEADS UP IF I ACCIDENTALY GIVE SOMETHING OUT AND YOUR TRADE DOESNT WORK MESSAGE ME PLEASE

idk if thats a thing but apologies in advance
JUST A HEADS UP IF I ACCIDENTALY GIVE SOMETHING OUT AND YOUR TRADE DOESNT WORK MESSAGE ME PLEASE

idk if thats a thing but apologies in advance
If you Can't find the Sunshine, Be The Sunshine
@FreezeYourBrain (cool username ^^)

May I get some apparel and familiars please ^^

Edit: Saw your draggies ^^ is Fronzilla and Siren available, if so may I also adopt them please
@FreezeYourBrain (cool username ^^)

May I get some apparel and familiars please ^^

Edit: Saw your draggies ^^ is Fronzilla and Siren available, if so may I also adopt them please
i'll take anything ^^'
from gems to treasure to dragons to familiars to apparel, i'm fine with anything owo
i'll take anything ^^'
from gems to treasure to dragons to familiars to apparel, i'm fine with anything owo
@FreezeYourBrain

Do you still a Marshland Poodle Mith, Stormcloud Harpy, Steelhound, Scarlet Serpenta, Ophiotaurus or a Serpenta? I need these for my Bestiary.
@FreezeYourBrain

Do you still a Marshland Poodle Mith, Stormcloud Harpy, Steelhound, Scarlet Serpenta, Ophiotaurus or a Serpenta? I need these for my Bestiary.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@FreezeYourBrain I would love some familiars. I don't yet have too much! [b]Familiars I would ant the most:[/b] [b] Frozen Goblin Tuxedo Floracat Nephrite Chameleon[/b] If not then the Velvet Floracat if one of those happens to be gone. [b]Also, I will have this dragon if he is available:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29350076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293501/29350076_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for being so generous to everyone here.
@FreezeYourBrain

I would love some familiars. I don't yet have too much!

Familiars I would ant the most:

Frozen Goblin
Tuxedo Floracat
Nephrite Chameleon

If not then the Velvet Floracat if one of those happens to be gone.

Also, I will have this dragon if he is available:

29350076_350.png

Thank you for being so generous to everyone here.
YAzXKmc.gif
May I please have some familiars? I'm new to this and would like the Augite Protector :3
Also would love Firestorm, Hypothermia, or Dawnstar if they're still available :)

Thank you much! Any other apparel or familiars are welcome
<3
@Freezeyourbrain
May I please have some familiars? I'm new to this and would like the Augite Protector :3
Also would love Firestorm, Hypothermia, or Dawnstar if they're still available :)

Thank you much! Any other apparel or familiars are welcome
<3
@Freezeyourbrain
@FreezeYourBrain

Could I have a few familiars and pieces of apparel? Possibly any spare festival items?

Good luck wherever you go, I hope FR gave you some good memories~
Thanks for the generosity!
@FreezeYourBrain

Could I have a few familiars and pieces of apparel? Possibly any spare festival items?

Good luck wherever you go, I hope FR gave you some good memories~
Thanks for the generosity!
@FreezeYourBrain
Can I have some familiars and apparel?
Thank you! :)
@FreezeYourBrain
Can I have some familiars and apparel?
Thank you! :)
@freezeyourbrain Might you have any fest apparel?
@freezeyourbrain Might you have any fest apparel?
Heyo, I am Sky! I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time.
Click \/ to get to my wishlist.
Wishlist
@FreezeYourBrain

Hey, I'd like to adopt Cyclone and I'd be happy for any familiars/some treasure you have to spare ^^
@FreezeYourBrain

Hey, I'd like to adopt Cyclone and I'd be happy for any familiars/some treasure you have to spare ^^

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9