Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | going on Hiatus Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd like Nala, please! If you have any spare familiar or apparel, I'd love some.
I'd like Nala, please! If you have any spare familiar or apparel, I'd love some.
If anyone tosses me a Glimmer gene so I can finish my very first dragon I'll love you forever.
@FreezeYourBrain

I'd love some random familiars and apparel please. ^^ Sadly I did't see any dragons I could use in my lair. :< I hope they all find good homes though~!
@FreezeYourBrain

I'd love some random familiars and apparel please. ^^ Sadly I did't see any dragons I could use in my lair. :< I hope they all find good homes though~!
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@FreezeYourBrain
Is pearlhide or enchantment still available?
@FreezeYourBrain
Is pearlhide or enchantment still available?
@FreezeYourBrain
Is Rainwater the beautiful male imp available? I'd love to adopt him. I have a breeding project in mind :>
@FreezeYourBrain
Is Rainwater the beautiful male imp available? I'd love to adopt him. I have a breeding project in mind :>
TOW2n3q.png
@FreezeYourBrain

Anything you want to send would be great, also can I adopt Biscotti ?
@FreezeYourBrain

Anything you want to send would be great, also can I adopt Biscotti ?
@FreezeYourBrain

Can I have Frostbite? Also any familiars or apparel are greatly appreciated.
@FreezeYourBrain

Can I have Frostbite? Also any familiars or apparel are greatly appreciated.
@FreezeYourBrain

I just started so any familiars or apparel would be amazing of you. Also can I adopt from you Eliza please?
@FreezeYourBrain

I just started so any familiars or apparel would be amazing of you. Also can I adopt from you Eliza please?
@FreezeYourBrain Could I possibly take this off your hands? [item=crumbling Goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=frozen Goblin][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=hibernal starbear][item=magma embear][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=Sapling speaker][item=Shining Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Sunbeam ursa] If not, could I take some familiars I don't have and a few pieces of apparel?
@FreezeYourBrain

Could I possibly take this off your hands?

Crumbling Goblin Enchanting Goblin Frozen Goblin Cloudkeeper Herald Hibernal Starbear Magma Embear Murktooth Bramblekeep Sapling Speaker Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Sunbeam Ursa

If not, could I take some familiars I don't have and a few pieces of apparel?
Taking a break so i can shower lol.

Note to self: Zeodyme is next in line.

@demonrising sorry but Biscotti has been taken!
Taking a break so i can shower lol.

Note to self: Zeodyme is next in line.

@demonrising sorry but Biscotti has been taken!
If you Can't find the Sunshine, Be The Sunshine
@FreezeYourBrain
When you have the chance may I have some random familiars and apparel? I know you have quite a few requests so please take your time! (and thanks!)
@FreezeYourBrain
When you have the chance may I have some random familiars and apparel? I know you have quite a few requests so please take your time! (and thanks!)
dOfXepK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9