Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | going on Hiatus Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ FreezeYourBrain
Hi! Aw I hope the future is bright for you and thank you so much for being apart of fr ^^ PLease stay safe
May I get Erotes and maybe also your peacock firebird and maybe some other fams and apparel you could possibly spare? Even if it's fodder I'd really love anything, I'd really appreciate your kindness!
@ FreezeYourBrain
Hi! Aw I hope the future is bright for you and thank you so much for being apart of fr ^^ PLease stay safe
May I get Erotes and maybe also your peacock firebird and maybe some other fams and apparel you could possibly spare? Even if it's fodder I'd really love anything, I'd really appreciate your kindness!
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
@FreezeYourBrain

Can I get apparel and some familiars? and some goodies?
@FreezeYourBrain

Can I get apparel and some familiars? and some goodies?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@FreezeYourBrain I would love any apparel or familiars you'd be willing to toss my way as well ^^; especially fest stuff
@FreezeYourBrain I would love any apparel or familiars you'd be willing to toss my way as well ^^; especially fest stuff
yIbM2bU.gif
@FreezeYourBrain

Hi there !! I would love some random items please! Thank you so so much I hope you are well !

Edit: oops could I also adopt Nash if he's available ? Thanks again !
@FreezeYourBrain

Hi there !! I would love some random items please! Thank you so so much I hope you are well !

Edit: oops could I also adopt Nash if he's available ? Thanks again !
@freezeyourbrain

May i have Rhagoh ?
And any apparel or familiars?
I hope your hatius goes well.
@freezeyourbrain

May i have Rhagoh ?
And any apparel or familiars?
I hope your hatius goes well.
B4US4Db.png
@freezeyourbrain if it's not a bother, could I request any fish familiars you may have?
@freezeyourbrain if it's not a bother, could I request any fish familiars you may have?
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
@PatheticLilFry sorry i just sent Erotes out, but i can get you the peacock firebird!

and to anyone, i have barely any fest items sorry!
@PatheticLilFry sorry i just sent Erotes out, but i can get you the peacock firebird!

and to anyone, i have barely any fest items sorry!
If you Can't find the Sunshine, Be The Sunshine
@freezeyourbrain If I could have any familiars or apparel, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands! <33
@freezeyourbrain If I could have any familiars or apparel, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands! <33
tumblr_oq4g3cXztl1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png Spirals are the best dragons!

tumblr_oqn4h4tnup1ufsmydo1_100.gif
I won't ping since this is bound to get overloaded, but if you have any apparel or familiars to spare I would love pretty much anything c:
I won't ping since this is bound to get overloaded, but if you have any apparel or familiars to spare I would love pretty much anything c:
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Hello ^^
Your dragons are amazing!
Can I have Damodara and Biscotti, please?
@freezeyourbrain

Hello ^^
Your dragons are amazing!
Can I have Damodara and Biscotti, please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9