Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bekant's FR artshop! OPEN
1 2 3
@monsterkitties
Wait list aswell please!
@monsterkitties
Wait list aswell please!
I own a short horned lizard. Have any suggestions? PM me on lioden (#9703) or on here. Looking to buy older items (2013 etc) msg me
@monsterkitties
Put me on the waitlist, please! <3
@monsterkitties
Put me on the waitlist, please! <3
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@ferid @valka @Seagold3733 @middoe @yara @bergentruckung @thunderwolf5 @bloodybunny @peridxt

i'm very sorry but something very very bad has just happened and i'm not going to be able to get anything done as fast, so things will be done probably somewhat slowly in the next three to four months.

i'm hoping to fix what happened sooner than that but i don't know if i'd be able to. i'm still going to try and get things done when i can, but it just might be slower than usual.

i hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience and i hope you all understand
@ferid @valka @Seagold3733 @middoe @yara @bergentruckung @thunderwolf5 @bloodybunny @peridxt

i'm very sorry but something very very bad has just happened and i'm not going to be able to get anything done as fast, so things will be done probably somewhat slowly in the next three to four months.

i'm hoping to fix what happened sooner than that but i don't know if i'd be able to. i'm still going to try and get things done when i can, but it just might be slower than usual.

i hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience and i hope you all understand
@monsterkitties
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( No one can blame you for that at all, I hope things won't be too hard on you. It's completely understandable. <33
@monsterkitties
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( No one can blame you for that at all, I hope things won't be too hard on you. It's completely understandable. <33
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@monsterkitties
If time is what you need then take it! I personally have no issues with waiting. Wish you the best with whatever issue you ran into ^^
@monsterkitties
If time is what you need then take it! I personally have no issues with waiting. Wish you the best with whatever issue you ran into ^^
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@monsterkitties

that's really no problem, take as much time as you need!
@monsterkitties

that's really no problem, take as much time as you need!
@monsterkitties
Take all the time you need ^^
@monsterkitties
Take all the time you need ^^
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
No worries, take all the time you need. I hope everything works out and wish you the best. :)
No worries, take all the time you need. I hope everything works out and wish you the best. :)
UzQhxsx.png
@monsterkitties
i hope you're doing okay!!!! no rush fro me, i'll be okay, please take care of yourself xo
@monsterkitties
i hope you're doing okay!!!! no rush fro me, i'll be okay, please take care of yourself xo
rLM2h8D.png
@monsterkitties
All good <3 I hope everything turns out well in the end and take your time!
@monsterkitties
All good <3 I hope everything turns out well in the end and take your time!
I own a short horned lizard. Have any suggestions? PM me on lioden (#9703) or on here. Looking to buy older items (2013 etc) msg me
1 2 3